Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents (18336 Views)

Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures) / El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by MoIbrahim: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Belial06:
Fulani take note

The Northerners keep trying to divide southerners by creating fake narratives and fake religious intolerance rants

You have conveniently forgotten how you people created and always use the term "yoruba muslims" just to cause division in the west.

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by DesignMaestro(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2021
We can live peacefully if we accept that we can't all be the same and respect other people and what they value. God created us all and can make us all think the same way, speak the same language, have same skin colour, and practice the same religion if He wills so.

You can't hate for God!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Yoruba Muslim and Christians are like 5&6
Them no dey use each other joke.
We are YORUBAS, religion no fit divide us

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2021
What is Sanusi looking for up and down?

Western Nigeria should be careful of this green snake under the green grass.
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422078:

This is exactly what this thread is talking about.
RELIGION and senseless TRIBALISM.
But you still have to show your tribal bigotry on this same thread.
You and your ilks simply can't help it.
TRIBALISM is in you like peak milk.

You better change your ways before it becomes too late and learn to love your neighbours as your self.

Let us leave it at this point this beautiful Sunday morning.
Go and sin no more Belial!
(What a moniker!) shocked

When are you going to address the tribal bigotry of Buhari, your darling daddy? angry
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Kingspin(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Muslims:
The only people creating religious division in Nigeria and beyond.

Backward mammals.

They've destroyed the North.
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by clothingonline(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Cross over night in south west In church you see Muslim and Christians together

Men clothing clearance price payment on delivery

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Belial06: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2021
MoIbrahim:

You conveniently forgotten how you people created and always use the term "yoruba muslims" just to cause division in the west.

I dont even understand what you are talking about ?
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Xscape1993(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
blinking001:

You are right
Bless you my dear
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Memberclub(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Unik3030:
I hope all those children of hate n perdition that shout Yoruba Muslim can now rest
our tradition comes first before any Arab or Christian religion. they both enslaved our forefathers

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by rerhji(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Kingspin:
Muslims:
The only people creating religious division in Nigeria and beyond.

Backward mammals.

They've destroyed the North.
people like u are one of the problems of Nigeria. Back ward thinking, bigotry, unrepentant stupidity are few of the numerous features unique to people like you

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by omoharry(f): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Tonim:
This is why I laugh when Non yorubas on nairaland say yoruba muslim this, yoruba muslim that.

We are all yorubas regardless of religion.
Yes, the Yoruba Muslim didn’t use to capitalize on their religion, until that Fulani slave called Rasaq Akintola ( Spokes person for MURIC) came along . When he started say rubbish things that is capable of causing division among the Yorubas, no other Muslim , has deemed it fit to call him to order . He had been allowed to use religion to corrupt the mind of the liberal ways the Yoruba has been practicing Islam in the SW . He want the SW to be as radical like their counterpart in the north .
You guys should nip this guys radical activities in the pod before it get out of hands.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Unik3030:
I hope all those children of hate n perdition that shout Yoruba Muslim can now rest

WE WILL DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH HEAD SLAMMERS!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by HimName: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Unik3030:

They are entities of perdition.

They can't find rest... No they can't.

Souls donated to Satan never find rest. It is impossible.

South West is light year ahead of others.
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Yes, that's the reality in the Yoruba nation.

How and why the religious diversity be a problem?

It would be a great strength and opportunity if other regions and ethnic nationalities can emulate and replicate this.
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by macof(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422078:

This is exactly what this thread is talking about.
RELIGION and senseless TRIBALISM.
But you still have to show your tribal bigotry on this same thread.
You and your ilks simply can't help it.
TRIBALISM is in you like peak milk.

You better change your ways before it becomes too late and learn to love your neighbours as your self.

Let us leave it at this point this beautiful Sunday morning.
Go and sin no more Belial!
(What a moniker!) shocked

Beautiful Sunday morning indeed. Fulani attack and kill people in Igangan today and you are talking nonsense
Let everyone face their ethnicity and defend themselves
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Tareq1105: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unik3030:

We're a religious people even though we don't know the God we claims to be serving. I said this bcoz the first law of God is

".....love your neighbor as thyself"

God didn't say that you should love your neighbor if he's a Christian or if he's a Muslim.

I beg, let's stop this religious sentiment we explores when we run foul of the law.
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Sipsum: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
mike8804:
not only Oyo but Yoruba as a whole, Rem before fasting we drink together with Muslim friends but during fasting we show solidarity with them by staying off bars until end of Ramadan. Northeners aren't like that

I'm a Christian but one old woman here, na me and her dey break fast together.
She normally invites me to the fast breaking party.
She will say eat whatever you like, by 6 am in the morning, all these food will be wasted.
And it was like this everywhere in my hood till the end of Ramadan.
Then I also saw some Christians fasting alongside their Muslim friends, I saw Christians cooking and bringing to gift their Muslim friends.
I Saw Muslims and Christians joining hands to buy bread, moimoi, akara, koko, beverages, minerals and so on, they put these down in front of mosques for those in need.
Even me I was motivated to buy koko and akara, for a few too grin cheesy.
Ramadan period was one month of get together in my hood, everyone was happy.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Sipsum: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
adedehinbo:
That's true now,I wonder why I would start hating on my own siblings because of religion,follow everything that suits you but don't loose ur moral behavior.

Iwa rere l'esho eniyan.
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Kingspin(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
rerhji:
people like u are one of the problems of Nigeria. Back ward thinking, bigotry, unrepentant stupidity are few of the numerous features unique to people like you
People like you who look like Buhari are the ones terrorising the country.
Today in Nigeria nobody talk about development any longer.
Insecurity, death has become the trademark of this government. A regime that came only to destroy Nigeria cheer by people like you.
The governor has told you you cannot divide his people through religion period.
MURIC another waste
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by luluman: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
cashinnaira:
What is Mr Sanusi looking for in Oyo State o?
Ask Google now
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by rerhji(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kingspin:
People like you who look like Buhari are the ones terrorising the country.
Today in Nigeria nobody talk about development any longer.
Insecurity, death has become the trademark of this government. A regime that came only to destroy Nigeria cheer by people like you.
The governor has told you you cannot divide his people through religion period.
MURIC another waste
he said that and u understood it and yet u keep calling a religious group names (inciting religious trade of war more like what bubu did and was taken down on twitter) yet u are here talking like the root cause Is nt from people thinking like you are just doing right now......
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by rerhji(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
rerhji:
he said that and u understood it and yet u keep calling a religious group names (inciting religious exchange of words; more like what bubu did and was taken down on twitter) yet u are here talking like the root cause Is nt from people thinking like you are just doing right now.
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by MoIbrahim: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Belial06:

I dont even understand what you are talking about ?

You have the right to choose what you prefer to understand
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Gfskw: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Really
Re: Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents by Kingspin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
rerhji:
he said that and u understood it and yet u keep calling a religious group names (inciting religious trade of war more like what bubu did and was taken down on twitter) yet u are here talking like the root cause Is nt from people thinking like you are just doing right now......
Because we know people who teaches religion, more then opening schools to educate their people.
Born religious fanatics exhibited by the Buhari government. A born hater, unqualified president who contributed nothing to advance Nigeria all because of religion and Nepotism.

You don't want us to talk about it.
Use You head not cow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mace Theft: Senators Plot Omo-agege’s Total Shut-out / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto / Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.