Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos (24659 Views)

EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects / EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by cassidy1996(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2021
k
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Anaerobi(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Lagos, Nigeria crime center.
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by SmartPolician: 6:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Girls, check if your big-budget boyfriend is in the picture? grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by EgunMogaji2: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

You are under no obligation to be the same person you were a year, month, or even 15 minutes ago. You have the right to grow. No apologies.

lipsrsealed

Golden words. Even the signature is astute cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by seyz91(m): 6:29am On Jun 06, 2021
cheesy

Thats Mr Fraudster In Chief
Ogamysamo:
internet fraud when mr president spam twitter??
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Gloriousbea: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2021
I hate Yahoo boyz
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Euro2020: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by dopechoks(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Where dem announce am abeg? Hope say no be on to twitter?
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Please is it true TB Joshua is dead
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2021
When will the big yahoo dons be arrested?
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Xkale1234(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Please tell me... Is Efcc not in northern Nigeria?

I have never seen them parade youths in that region ... Never
As some one who knows who knows the North.. believe me there are fraudsters over there.. especially Kano.. kaduna and Abuja, you see them driving around with expensive cars... Claiming bereau d Change..

Southerners need to wake up..
A lot of injustice steering them in the face..
In no way am I supporting fraud but What is good for the goose is also good for the gander...

All these guys paraded will be set Free in a week time that's after extorting money from them.. they will auction off their cars to themselves and share the money...
Then move on to the next victims.. A friend works there... they're More corrupt than the people they're arresting.. useless country

see this useless fool, na una type dey cause crisis, I stay all my life in North those guyz are not into any Yahoo Yahoo, any Yahoo guy u see here in the north na our people from West or south
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Luigi03(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Slawomir sighted grin
Meanwhile, these guys shouldn't be given anything less than 10yrs
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Ooodua Nation representing
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by iampeterben(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2021
53 persons living together in one location perpetraring crime?
EFCC!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Coldie(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2021
In foreign and reasonable countries.

If their youths all keep doing yahoo instead of arresting them every now and then and nothing changes. They will look for the genesis of the problem and try to stop it

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

As some one who knows who knows the North.. believe me there are fraudsters over there.. especially Kano.. kaduna and Abuja, you see them driving around with expensive cars... Claiming bereau d Change..

In no way am I supporting fraud but What is good for the goose is also good for the gander...

All these guys paraded will be set Free in a week time that's after extorting money from them.. they will auction off their cars to themselves and share the money...
Then move on to the next victims.. A friend works there... they're More corrupt than the people they're arresting.. useless country

infact southerns are now going to the Northerner Hk to have peace

Because it's a safe heaven
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

infact southerns are now going to the Northerner Hk to have peace

Because it's a safe heaven, I stayed in gombe they have an efcc office close to tunfure and in that axis itself Yahoo boys yapa especially the corpers who went to school and do fraud.

Both northernern and Southerners corpers once they finish serving they stay put cos efcc is dead there
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by mrdharkchild(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Government, please, what do you want us to do again?
To wait for white collar jobs?
Well, continue to frustrate our efforts and businesses, very soon, we'd get so hungry, we'd eat the rich n elites

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Trustedpronet: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2021
The north is doing everything possible to cripple the southwest in the name of one Nigeria. EFCC is neglecting those leaders and contractors that are milking our budget on daily bases, those Fulani men building mega estates in Abuja that Worth's billions of Nairas. Though I'm not in support of online scammers but the fight against fraud should be equal.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by andyblinks05: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Dammnnnn Niggaa !!
Isoright!

Just when a real nigga thinks he has seen it all, boom! Another shit pops up.

A real nigga will always smoke his weed anytime, anyday twice on a sunday
morning.
Real niggaa no dey leave his real niggaa empty
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by hkidola00(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2021
tunwumi:
Smiles.

This week I had a chat with a guy who was praising yahoo guys. He said he's brother should choose that hustle and give kudos to them for brain work. Nobody was able to convince his that is wrong until I said this prayer "may you be their victim such that your hard earned labour will be used to buy a bottle of champagne in quilox" The guy no gree say Amen. We all persuaded him that is just one time not every time, he refuse to accept.

Lesson, what goes around comes around.
quite sad
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Prepare to arrest half of Lagos youths nah.
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Kinematics: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Lagos and fraud are like conjoined twins..

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
I met with someone yesterday by 4pm for a meeting. I learnt she hadn't eaten anything by that time.

I was like when you are complaining things are difficult, you don't know some people are praying to be where you are.
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Theicecode(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
SageX1444:
Everything in Nigeria has been saturated. From legal to illegal profession. If you visit where I live, 99% of youths are into fraud. Even those who can't spell Nigeria.

E.G those fake customers support in Cryptocurrency groups on Telegram.
The scams in Nigeria is just much I swear, one idiot messaged me on telegram that he's Trustwallet customer care service, That they are giving $77 USDT to everyone, but before then that I should give him my TW 12 phrase password, lol the mumu thinks I'm a JJC in Crypto, nah like so I abuse am come block am, these things is just getting too much

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Theicecode(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Northerners rarely engage in cybercrime unlike south west and south south and south east, those ones caught in the north are either yorubas or igbos.
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Courts are on strike and they are arresting non violent criminals, who they still know they won't send them to any court.

Same thing in police and ndleA. They discuss and laugh over what amount they collected from each one they catch.
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Phcmayor(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2021
These guys are creating employment for themselves since the govt have failed

Pls free them with immediate effect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party's Candidates In Ogbaru, Anambra (Photos) / Nigeria Has Generated Only 5000 Megawatts Since I Was Born— Femi Otedola Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.