Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos (24657 Views)

EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects / EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Nice one.
EFCC na mumu. Instead of them to do meetings with leaders of oyinbo countries and make them warn their citizens about how these thieves scam their citizens.
Won't be surprised if some EFCC agents are internet fraudsters too.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
How sure are we that these boys are internet fraudsters?
Joke of a country
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Only 53
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by adebayo111: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
MykOnyxo:
Inasmuch as there is no reasonable justification for engaging in this criminal activity, the EFCC does not have a reasonable justification to arrest and parade these young men. There are greater thieves in political power which EFCC itself knows but this is Nigeria and that's how we roll. Deal with these political thieves and see how the office holders will be forced to do things in their states which will reduce unemployment as well as reasons for engaging in cyber crime.
More so, we all know that theyu still leave then after collecting money from them. So for how long will we continue to be fooled......
Thinking like a slowpoke
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
Northerners rarely engage in cybercrime unlike south west and south south and south east, those ones caught in the north are either yorubas or igbos.

Tell that to someone who hasn't lived in the North.... Not me
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Xkale1234:
see this useless fool, na una type dey cause crisis, I stay all my life in North those guyz are not into any Yahoo Yahoo, any Yahoo guy u see here in the north na our people from West or south

Tell that to someone who hasn't lived in the North,... Not me
BTW... You are a son of a useless fool
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Angrygoat: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Stop hating . They can bribe their way thru with 500k they are set free. Stupid hater. Poor fool
Hardgun:
Now una go dey oppress people every where see ur end FTC again this is to greet all kwarapolite happy cbt
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Femeto: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Efcc big pass Sars. Bloody theives. They would release them after collecting Ransome.
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2021
adebayo111:
Thinking like a slowpoke
You are welcome
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by doublecross(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

EFCC
darn! Leave these guys alone naaaaa! They are not our problem in this country! I believe Buhari didn't even go to school! I was taught scale of preference during my school days... Do these people know what that is called?
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by PaAdu02(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2021
There is no end,I can tell u that the present EFCC is the most corrupt of all the regimes,the impetus at which they pursue these G boys are for personal gains,100% truth is this ,Process Flow description:Arrest-disgrace-display in media-lockup-bargain price-agree or disagree-released-forfeited price assets.

I can tell u that the ones picked up at Akure weeks and months back lost their priced assets;cars,(best ones only) houses and still parted with cash ranging from 5m-20m,owing to the fact that the efcc now act on tipoff,so they have ideas of how much transactions the culprit just made,the painful part is that,they disgrace this guy's in d media,they hardly charge to court this days, shame unto Bawa Efcc helmsman.

Hardgun:
Now una go dey oppress people every where see ur end FTC again this is to greet all kwarapolite happy cbt
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Philipmighty(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2021
EFCC una mama toto
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Theicecode(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Tell that to someone who hasn't lived in the North.... Not me
You have never lived in the north, you know nothing. Most the kids that drives expensive cars are politicians kids, you will rarely see northern fraudsters, the only fraudsters are from the sW, SS and SW. have you seen EFCC arresting northerners for cybercrime? the ones that were arrested in the north are those from the region I mentioned earlier
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Hardgun: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
Stop hating . They can bribe their way thru with 500k they are set free. Stupid hater. Poor fool
You already define yourself as an angry goat but e sure say I get money pass your papa
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Angrygoat: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2021
You are poor
Hardgun:

You already define yourself as an angry goat but e sure say I get money pass your papa
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Hardgun: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
You are poor
Let see your net worth mf come meet me for London mumu
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Angrygoat: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Go and look for whr to charge your phone in the slum ok
Hardgun:

Let see your net worth mf come meet me for London mumu
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by osascybog(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
blinking001:
See their faces. They want to destroy the image of our nation. Lock them up ASAP

Which image does your UAR,Abi zoogeria has?
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
O.G's them

Boss them ...
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Klybp30733: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira to 200,000 naira plus on bet9ja 49ja

Watch video via link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFzMWfpPNU
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
You have never lived in the north, you know nothing. Most the kids that drives expensive cars are politicians kids, you will rarely see northern fraudsters, the only fraudsters are from the sW, SS and SW. have you seen EFCC arresting northerners for cybercrime? the ones that were arrested in the north are those from the region I mentioned earlier

If northerners engage in cyber crime may you not see good in this life... Case closed
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Theicecode(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

If northerners engage in cyber crime may you not see good in this life... Case closed
And if northerners doesn't engage in cyber crime may you die wretched without anything, may you be bokoharam/bandits next target including your family.. case closed!
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by planetx: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
99% of this so called internet fraudsters have never seen a dollar bill in all the time they have been online deceiving themselves with amateurish attempts at stealing oyinbo money.
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
And if northerners doesn't engage in cyber crime may you die wretched without anything, may you be bokoharam/bandits next target including your family.. case closed!

Lol... Buhari supporters threatening people with Boko Haram and bandits...
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Gfskw: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Really
Re: EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos by Hardgun: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Angrygoat:
Go and look for whr to charge your phone in the slum ok
Is your brain paining you mumu i dey yankee I can help your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over / Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / Nigeria Has Generated Only 5000 Megawatts Since I Was Born— Femi Otedola Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.