Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) (366 Views)

June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R / June 12th Protest: Massive Turn Up As Protesers Chant "Buhari Must Go" In Ibadan / Millionaire Hires Strippers To Perform At His Son’s 12th Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) by Nksleek: 3:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Prophet T.B Joshua ahead of his 58th birthday anniversary had said it would not hold following the situation of things around the world.

This is before the news of his death started filtering in. The preacher in the video admonished his followers and Christians all of the world to dedicate that day to Fasting and Prayer.

It is not be easy for me to celebrate my birthday under the present circumstances, he said

Some of the people who want to come are troubled by the situation all over the world. We see their fear and their worry. I feel their pain, I feel their worry.

Therefore let us dedicate this day to prayer and fasting.

Watch the video on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPwsRK_n62T/?utm_medium=copy_link

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/06/06/t-b-joshua-said-his-june-12th-birthday-would-not-hold-video/

Re: T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) by Mokason288(m): 3:05am On Jun 06, 2021
embarassed
RIP TB JOSHUA

WE ARE ALL PENCILS IN THE HANDS OF GOD
Re: T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) by mokaflex(m): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed
RIP TB JOSHUA

He is not dead ooooh
Re: T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed
RIP TB JOSHUA

Keep shut and stop peddling fake news everywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) by Mokason288(m): 3:31am On Jun 06, 2021
mokaflex:

He is not dead ooooh
Lol grin

Who is Mokaflex and where are you from?
Re: T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) by Mokason288(m): 3:33am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102421007:

HEY BMC

DEPART FROM MY MENTIONS

GO SEEK ATTENTION ELSE WHERE

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) by Joanney: 4:15am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102421007:

He's dead!

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Golf 3 Wagon For Sale / Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? / Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.