Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message (493 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message by ayabie4luv(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Temitope Balogun Joshua, also known as TB Joshua, a frontline Nigerian preacher and televangelist, has died, family sources say.

If you are new to this channel, kindly click the SUBSCRIBE button and click the BELL button so you wont miss any of my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2grs8ezk5lM
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message by Ammishaddai: 5:53am On Jun 06, 2021
It seems that God is starting to judge the world, and its starting with His house
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message by Kobojunkie: 5:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It seems that God is starting to judge the world, and its starting with His house
Leave God out of this for Pete's sake! undecided

There is no house of God..did you miss the memo Jesus Christ gave us all in the Gospels? undecided

And did you miss Jesus Christ also teling you that judgment will not happen until after He returns? Abeg, make una stop to dey spread these lies in the name of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message by Ammishaddai: 5:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Leave God out of this for Pete's sake! undecided

There is no house of God..did you miss the memo Jesus Christ gave us all in the Gospels? undecided

And did you miss Jesus Christ also teling you that judgment will not happen until after He returns? Abeg, make una stop to dey spread these lies in the name of God. undecided
You're giving me you own twisted interpretations as usual. So kindly leave me out of your madness
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're giving me you own twisted interpretations as usual. So kindly leave me out of your madness
Which one of the statements I made is twisted? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Biography; Net Worth, Age And Wife / Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer / A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.