Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him (41075 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Okortor: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir. Age gracefully

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Bona9jja: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Non
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Purini: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2021
This man is old but doesn't look it. God grace at work

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by ruffDiamond: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2021
cardoctor:
Happy birthday Daddy G.O.
you know no your daddy abi? undecided
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Enoch07: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I guess Femi Adeshina is the one in charge of Birthday affairs..... Buhari and his cohorts should shut up and resign.

Btw Happy birthday to Pastor Kumuyi.... Been a blessing to me right from my childhood days till now.

And Yes still a Member cheesy cheesy!!!!

Any Deeper Lifer in the House?? wink
We full ground

7 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Heterodox(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2021
zimmaking:
Congratulations to one of God's General,man after God's heart.Holiness to the core,I pray More Strength,Long life,Power from above on you with fresh anointing as we all wait for the coming of the Lord.Age with Grace sir.
Holiness to the core. You live in his heart?

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Umsworld: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
daddytime:
Happy birthday Kumuyi.

Before the ban on Twitter, there had been a ban on electricity (power a.k.a Nepa). For 3 days straight, most parts of Abuja have been in darkness.

Let's see how long we are going to take this sitting down.
[/s]

You can't be in Maraba,Nyanya,Sheda,Gauraka etc and be claiming I'm in Abuja
Tell that to your village people
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=Fahdiga1 post=102422820]Millions of Nigerians are urging Kumuyi to publicly reject this disjointed halfhearted congratulatory message from a despot and we believe Kumuyi will heed to our cries. Buhari is evil and shouldn't dent the image of this man of God with any afterthought message that was composed by Garbage Shehu. Nigerians hereby wholeheartedly reject this ignoble message from him on behalf of Kumuyi [/quote][/s]

Inconsequential and irrelevant.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by OnyeFely: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Congratulations to a revered servant of the Most High God, and happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by HRMK: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Onepeople:
because he is always silent on issues that is bordering the country?
silent?there is dffce btw destructive and constructive criticism!a man who gives advice privately more honorable than those that shout over rooftops!that is maturity for u!!

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by kenlolly75: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2021
JosephwaleGod:
Someone should please help me with any amount to eat I'm hungry I need food and if you have job too to offer for me to sustain I ll also appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless 65. 55. 38. 64. 14 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
If you are in Abuja, there's a marketing job for you. Salary is 40k monthly, commission on every business too.

Note, there's a car for marketing, so you are not going to trek to wherever you want to go for marketing.

If interested, send your CV to kenlolly75@gmail.com.

Qualification: OND and above.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Enoch07:

We full ground
Which Group wink

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
daretodo:
God bless DLBC! God bless our GS!

Which Group wink

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Ifeoluwa93: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir. You are blessing to this generation

1 Like

Gloriousbea:

Who ask you?

Who cares?

grin
Sharrap cheesy

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Taiwojon:

We dey oooo
Which Group smiley
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by omniplus: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
We rejoice with you today as the Lord had been so kind for giving you the grace to see your second generation in good health, peaceful mind and fulfilling ministry. In deed, you had impacted many lives, of which millions are testifying today. But above all, your kindness and care to me and my family had been unparalleled and unquantifiable. I join multitudes of your children today in praying that the Lord will grant you more grace to increase in strength, wisdom, and impact to many more millions of souls in Jesus name. May the Almighty God, give you fresh vision empowered by the Holy Spirit to achieve your God-given goals for this new stage of life and ministry in Jesus name. You, and mummy, shall continue to grow like Cedar in Lebanon, and bear more fruits and flourishing in Jesus name. Like Moses, your years shall be long, your strength shall never abate, and your eyes shall never dim, and your ministry shall never experience setbacks in Jesus name. May God continue to protect you and preserve your legacy that many more generations shall enjoy the nourishment of your dedicated life to God and the salvation of humanity. Thank you Sir and Happy Anniversary. Wishing you many more decades of joy, fulfillment and greater achievements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Sammyjay1984(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir. Pls i was the one that said i paid for my brother's acceptance fee and other fees yesterday which left me broke right now. Someone mentioned me, before i could check it, Just like i predicted, i was banned by some powerful people here. Pls i need nairalander's help to pls assist me with anything just to sustain me for 1 or 2 days before i get back on my feet. May God bless you all.
NB:i don't mind foodstuff, if u are in ondo. My details is on my signature.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Bamss1: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Liar! Buhari can never do such a thing. Na that useless boy femi adesina did it
we know
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2021
seunny4lif:
Left few year ago
grin
Why ni
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by idanone(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy biryhday man of God....quote author=Lorddozzy post=102422734]

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-congratulates-kumuyi-80/%3famp?espv=1[/quote]
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by BBright1: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Deeper life celebrating
Synagogue mourning
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Xscape1993(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Congratulations sir! More divine victorious years ahead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by fredogheny: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Ooooo dady Kumuyi, my dearest father in the lord....... Happy birth day

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Pio44: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Who burhari greeting help
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by newdawnlive: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Millions of Nigerians are urging Kumuyi to publicly reject this disjointed halfhearted congratulatory message from a despot and we believe Kumuyi will heed to our cries. Buhari is evil and shouldn't dent the image of this man of God with any afterthought message that was composed by Garbage Shehu. Nigerians hereby wholeheartedly reject this ignoble message from him on behalf of Kumuyi
shut up

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by speaktome(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Btw Happy birthday to Pastor Kumuyi.... Been a blessing to me right from my childhood days till now.

And Yes still a Member cheesy cheesy!!!!

Any Deeper Lifer in the House?? wink

Na we dey here bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by pickatyouu: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
speaktome:

Na we dey here bro
Which Group you dey Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.