Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him (41113 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by greatiyk4u(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Millions of Nigerians are urging Kumuyi to publicly reject this disjointed halfhearted congratulatory message from a despot and we believe Kumuyi will heed to our cries. Buhari is evil and shouldn't dent the image of this man of God with any afterthought message that was composed by Garbage Shehu. Nigerians hereby wholeheartedly reject this ignoble message from him on behalf of Kumuyi

Buhari has tormented your body and soul terribly......
Unfortunately, he still has 2 years to go and online wailing hasn't changed anything since 6years now.

I truly empathise with you as you carry the matter for head like say na only u dey affected.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by candidbabe(f): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday man of God

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by IYANGBALI: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Kumuyi dey celebrate 80th birthday, while TB Joshua dey die, this life no balance at all

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by PERSONALGUY1(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Yes oooooo...God's General..we are blessed to have him in our Time
Nezzjnr:
I guess Femi Adeshina is the one in charge of Birthday affairs..... Buhari and his cohorts should shut up and resign.

Btw Happy birthday to Pastor Kumuyi.... Been a blessing to me right from my childhood days till now.

And Yes still a Member cheesy cheesy!!!!

Any Deeper Lifer in the House?? wink

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Onepeople: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
zimmaking:
Congratulations to one of God's General,man after God's heart.Holiness to the core,I pray More Strength,Long life,Power from above on you with fresh anointing as we all wait for the coming of the Lord.Age with Grace sir.
because he is always silent on issues that is bordering the country?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by 1stKingharry: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday Papa.
RIP Prophet TB Joshi
Mixed reaction today lasan...imbalances in life
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Xhuntra: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2021
The death that took TB Joshua would have taken Baba lifeless instead. By now, the whole of Nigeria would have erupted in celebration mood
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by fubsy: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Congratulations Pastor. You have impacted positively in people's lives. May God give you more strength and grace to continue. At the end, may God reward you richly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Okoyouth: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Love you man of God
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Abakelawal(f): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Habah y celebrating kumuyi..... when we are mourning tb Joshua
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday Daddy!

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Taiwojon(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir.

Happy birthday to my Father in the Lord.

More grace, anionting, long life and favor fall on you sir.

Amen.

JESUS is Lord

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by foxman04: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
happy birthday Daddy kumuyi

the Elijah of this generation

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Lastmankc(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Kumuyi dey celebrate 80th birthday, while TB Joshua dey die, this life no balance at all
wetin carry dis talk come here? Every soul must taste death .
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Taiwojon(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I guess Femi Adeshina is the one in charge of Birthday affairs..... Buhari and his cohorts should shut up and resign.

Btw Happy birthday to Pastor Kumuyi.... Been a blessing to me right from my childhood days till now.

We dey oooo

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Salt06(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy Birthday to you Sir

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by alingo2013(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by poshpaul: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
To a man of GOD, a teacher of the WORD, a dynamic LEADER, a man of FAITH, a man who is RESOLVED AND DETERMINED on making heaven.

On your 80th birthday I say thanks for all the great sermons, thanks for all the programs, thanks for huge sacrifices. More grace and strength for the rest of your journey.

Happy birthday Pastor William Folorunso Ikumuyiwa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by HRMK: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS SIR.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Gloriousbea: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Who ask you?

Who cares?

grin
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday sir......
More grace to depopulate kingdom of hell..........

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by daretodo(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
God bless DLBC! God bless our GS!

Nezzjnr:

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by moriss33(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
He will not oo...him go use am brag sef.
E no easy 4 to receive message 4rm bubu...him no even reason him wife on her own bday.
Trust Nigerian Politicians & pastors at ur peril...them go shame you.
All na scammers.

Fahdiga1:
Millions of Nigerians are urging Kumuyi to publicly reject this disjointed halfhearted congratulatory message from a despot and we believe Kumuyi will heed to our cries. Buhari is evil and shouldn't dent the image of this man of God with any afterthought message that was composed by Garbage Shehu. Nigerians hereby wholeheartedly reject this ignoble message from him on behalf of Kumuyi
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Torg77: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:

you sound smart to yourself and dumb people
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by ruffDiamond: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Holy holy lhypocrite lot undecided celebrations of birthday is a waste of energy..it's pure vanity.. undecided na TB don go so this old papa still dey mark birthday, continue o
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Gloriousbea:

Who ask you?

Who cares?

grin

Some of us care!

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday Daddy G.O.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by erayo2GCA(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday baba Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Donspicey: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Mysteries of life.......

One dead, one celebrating.....

Happy Birthday Sir.....

Nothing i like pass the way this man dey preach one one.... No rushing.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.