Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned (24346 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Lovelyn451(f): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

My president is not a tyrant, he is a quiet person and he loves the whole country to be quiet at the same time without talking too much. Cattle grazing doesn't require twitter.
you and your president should go to the cemetery,that's where quiet people are
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Is checking this fact necessary?

We all agreed with the conclusion na

Simp, your bandits take 88 yesterday at kebbi
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by irumanle(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

My president is not a tyrant, he is a quiet person and he loves the whole country to be quiet at the same time without talking too much. Cattle grazing doesn't require twitter.
How is Mallam Nasiru over there?
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Lovelyn451(f): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Who cares?? His subjects reported his tweet and it was deleted, he should be ashamed of himself
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Confirmedzombie: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2021
We know already the truth but IPOB choose to mislead many with there usual lies.

The will soon proscribe ipob as everyone now sees ipob as a terorists group.

Ipob, your cup are full and you must be deal with in the language you understand.

Bloody terrorists pigs and idiots

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by OnionBandit(f): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Simp, your bandits take 88 yesterday at kebbi
lalasticlala, mynd44...calling me simp this early Sunday morning
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
I am a fool...
thank God you know

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Positivepoint(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
InaNla:
But the tyrant overreacted.

He will surely regret the action in the fullness of time.

Calling an elected president a tyrant. Not surprised coz u don't even matter in the equation of this nation. What ever u do has zero impact on the lives and economy of this great nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by OnionBandit(f): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
thank God you know
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by preacherz: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Naija don cast
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Lastmankc(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

BMC bandit,I have been twitting from Canada since yesterday.Fu*CK the ban.Oya,go take your medication

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by techWriter1: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
I still saw it on NTA this today follow us on tweet What a region

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2021
InaNla:

He will surely regret the action in the fullness of time .

If Seun ban you now, you will begin to cry. Buhari didn't say something as worse as this. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Lastmankc(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
lalasticlala, mynd44...calling me simp this early Sunday morning
coward
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Okoyouth: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2021
You people should keep on deceiving yourselves, using dead man name to rule Nizooria
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by shegun4sur: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Even if it was banned, why do 200 million people have to go with him just because he has the power to pull them
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Kaduna1stson: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2021
irumanle:
How is Mallam Nasiru over there?

He's Okay, Just That I Don't Like Him.

Sanu.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by abodegba: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by DestroyEvil: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
cry Have you heard that the very healthy TB Joshua suddenly developed strains after taking C19 Vaxin? How many more shall be killed before the rest of the World develop the Balls to stand up against this anti-Humanity wickedness being forced down the World's throat?!
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by salem1996: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

grin grin this your moniker seffffff so u deh kidnap, murder, crucify and kill Onion ahbi cry cry

One minute silent for the lost onions sad

2 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Donspicey: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:
I still saw it on NTA this tomorrow, follow us on twitter angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
For confirmation tune your TV to NTA
What a country

Continue watching NTA till u get sight defect.....

Help me ask NGgovt how much they will sell NTA to me.....
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by almayda: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
So if that statement from @PMB is a violation,how is it that statements from miscreants inciting violence against security operatives and citizens literally isn't a violation?my apology to @DonaldTrump.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by danski: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

My president is not a tyrant, he is a quiet person and he loves the whole country to be quiet at the same time without talking too much. Cattle grazing doesn't require twitter, so what's all the fuss about Twitter ban. You people should go back to nature and stop twitter and Facebook.
You are a fool
Bastard you talking about cattle grazing
Hope d herdmen kill u nd ur family to know how it feels
Stupid bastard
Buhari kill u der
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by adolfHitler1934: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

My president is not a tyrant, he is a quiet person and he loves the whole country to be quiet at the same time without talking too much. Cattle grazing doesn't require twitter, so what's all the fuss about Twitter ban. You people should go back to nature and stop twitter and Facebook.
That is all you people know....Cattle.
Animal that is valued more than human life in Nigeria. I wonder how you managed to get access to the Internet because 98% of quater system Northerners don't understand what we are talking about here unless you mention Cattle.

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by ICTWeb: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Daily post didn't do a fast check properly. Once you post is delete you wi get she slammed ban for 12hours.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by IamFINESSE: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

Love life and joblessness are the reason why you are always on Nairaland front page spewing trash.

Go get a life
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by phemmyfour: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2021
InaNla:

A man without shame has no regret
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by gawu1: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2021
InaNla:

These are what rebels have been saying.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

Cow!
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by drakeskull(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
To all buharist, I hope y'all enjoying the change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth / Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters / Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.