Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned (24478 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by adebwalex(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE WANT GET ATTACK ON THIS TWITTER ISSUE. DURING OUR FOR FATHER DAYS, DO WE HAVE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK YET THEY ARE OTHER CHANNELS OF DISSEMINATING INFORMATION AND FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. BUT WE HAVE GLUE OURSELF TO WESTERN WORLD ON THEIR USELESS WAY OF BEHAVIORS.....
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Uchesis: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:
Interesting.

Here's my take.

1.) The FG of Nigeria has shown that if they want to tackle the myriad of problems in Nigeria, it won't take a week giving the speed with which they attended to this Twitter ish.

This lends credence to the statement by the late Abacha that if an insurgency lasts more than one week in Nigeria, the government has a hand in it.

Buhari-led govt is complicit in the killings in Nigeria.

2.) The uproar generated by Nigerians over Twitter ban which was not generated when hundreds were killed in Benue, which was not generated for the release of Leah Sharibu and the Chibok girls still in captivity, which has not been generated as kidnappers are snatching people off highways shows where our priorities lie as a people.

Take away our toys and we cry like babies. Give us our toys back and the country can burn for all we care.

If the govt bans BBN (another toy), there's going to be another outcry.

3.) The international community don't really give a crap about the killings going on in Nigeria, same as they didn't care while a genocide was going on in Rwanda.

Bro send me ur account number make i wire u money for beer. U are sooooo on point. The change we are seeking for is in our own hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by InaNla(f): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Positivepoint:

Calling an elected president a tyrant. Not surprised coz u don't even matter in the equation of this nation. What ever u do has zero impact on the lives and economy of this great nation.
[/s]
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Uchesis:

Bro send me ur account number make i wire u money for beer. U are sooooo on point. The change we are seeking for is in our own hands

smiley smiley
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Positivepoint(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

Well u can't cancel the fact that u don't matter.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by MalaikaEH(f): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Islie
"FG bans Twitter" and "FG suspends Twitter' is one and the same thing. It means FG has gagged all Nigerians who prefer Twitter to other social media fora till further notice.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Only ingrates and immature primary school illiterates will dignify Buhari's action with a response - so you want a Ph'd holder running successful businesses and employing millions around the world to answer an uncertified primary school certificate holder and cow-herder with only 150 gay cows since 2015 grin grin grin APC mumu too much
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Did Buhari take part in that Biafra war?Coward.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by anurd1991: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Eyah, Pele ti eee.

Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist and a ethic bigot
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by almarthins(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

My president is not a tyrant, he is a quiet person and he loves the whole country to be quiet at the same time without talking too much. Cattle grazing doesn't require twitter, so what's all the fuss about Twitter ban. You people should go back to nature and stop twitter and Facebook.

We reject ur president as our president. U can keep him.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by irumanle(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

He's Okay, Just That I Don't Like Him.

Sanu.
But he's transforming the state.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Dja1(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Fact check

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
grin it's 'three much'. An elected president for that matter shocked
nairalee:
We're not looking for Buhari to be banned from Twitter. We want him to be banned from being Nigerian president. Is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Laideabdulahi: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

My president is not a tyrant, he is a quiet person and he loves the whole country to be quiet at the same time without talking too much. Cattle grazing doesn't require twitter, so what's all the fuss about Twitter ban. You people should go back to nature and stop twitter and Facebook.

Please deactivate your nairaland account and burn your phone
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by gregyboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

He is tyrant and you're an aboki
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

How did people like this have access to internet?
30k BMC stipend
They've sold their soul, reasoning and conscience

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2021
They should ban Facebook too
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by meobizy(f): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Nobody cares if it was.
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
waynetee:
One thing i'm sure of, there can't be two masters, bubu or jack.. I'll rather go for bubu.

Who the bleep is jack to tell the whole president what to post.. And come to think of it, this nigga is biased, the opposite groups have tweeted alot of tweets more damaging and that gay didn't do shit...

Common, this is guy is taking us for fools..

Its high time we stopped licking white asses abeg.. Lets give room for Orders, our Orders

You're a senseless fool just like Buhari
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Gfskw: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Really
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why is this relevant news? Can we talk about why insecurity? Why unpaid salaries? Why projects are still uncompleted ? Why the president cannot bring the people of the country together by listening to what their problems are?

When was the last time he took a tour of states to talk to everyone irrespective of political affiliation or social class?
Re: Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned by cohug: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
i dont want to laugh abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.