Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. (829 Views)

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by pepetheclown: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Lmfao stay mad religitards
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Truly I see atheists as people suffering from some syndromes.How many atheists own it boldly outside, most of them hides and only bold online because they don't want to be seen as mentally challenged.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by thesicilian: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2021
A true Christian or Muslim would respect other people's choice of life whether it makes sense or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by illicit(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2021
There are powers in this world but religion is not needed in any way, it creates division
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Truly I see atheists as people suffering from some syndromes.How many atheists own it boldly outside, most of them hides and only bold online because they don't want to be seen as mentally challenged.

you are living under a rock.
See statement from dumb sheep.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2021
pepetheclown:

Stay obedient brainwashed sheep.

Lmfao stay mad religitards

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2021
thesicilian:
A true Christian or Muslim would respect other people's choice of life whether it makes sense or not.

But you do not say this to the atheists here when they come against others who believe God and bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Kholiwe(f): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is nonsense
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2021
illicit:
There are powers in this world but religion is not needed in any way, it creates division

Football, Food, Money, Houses also divides people, so should they be cast out?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2021
maynia:

you are living under a rock.
See statement from dumb sheep.

It's crazy how insane and imbalanced you people are. When you were going against God Followership especially Christians and the Bible, you had a swell, now a single dose of your medicine has been served back to you and now you are shouting. grin

You people are quite mad and should be thrown into psychiatric hospitals.
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Myer(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

But you do not say this to the atheists here when they come against others who believe God and bible.

Atheists are not sworn to abide by any rules to make heaven. Christians and Muslims are.

As a Muslim or Christian, you should practise what you preach.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Myer(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

There was a time Christians did not dare to mention their faith publicly out of fear of being persecuted.

Even till date in certain parts of the world, where Christianity is still a minority, Christians don't declare their faith publicly.

Don't you think those Christians are mentally challenged?

Your limited and myopic view is understandable. Hopefully one day you'll leave your village and be exposed.

7 Likes

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by illicit(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Football, Food, Money, Houses also divides people, so should they be cast out?

All those ones are recreational

Religion is pointless
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It's crazy how insane and imbalanced you people are. When you were going against God Followership especially Christians and the Bible, you had a swell, now a single dose of your medicine has been served back to you and now you are shouting. grin

You people are quite mad and should be thrown into psychiatric hospitals.

You just talking gibberish.
You are not educated at all. Serving me a dose by being obtuse? If you are educated you’ll know in some countries atheism is a very big force But Christianity has brainwashed you. Serving me a dose by being uneducated?? cheesy

You have to do better.
How many people are in china?
How many people are in the whole Africa wallowing in religion and poverty? Brainless sheep

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2021
maynia:

You just talking gibberish.
You are not educated at all. Serving me a dose by being obtuse?

grin That is what dosage means! grin Wisdom attracts the wise and repelled the foolish. grin

That is what The Owner of this world has done and no man can change it. grin

maynia:

If you are educated you’ll know in some countries atheism is a very big force But Christianity has brainwashed you. Serving me a dose by being uneducated?? cheesy

You have to do better.
How many people are in china?
How many people are in the whole Africa wallowing in religion and poverty? Brainless sheep

CHANGE OF POST! We are talking about how crazy you atheists are AND NOT ABOUT TGE THE STUPID COUNTRIES WHO DECEIVE YOU WITH THEIR "SHOW OF PROSPERITY AND SELF ACCOMPLISHMENT", EXACTLY THE WAY THE RICH USE TO STEAL FROM THE POOR! grin
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin That is what dosage means! grin Wisdom attracts the wise and repelled the foolish. grin

CHANGE OF POST! We are talking about how crazy you atheists are AND NOT ABOUT TGE THE STUPID COUNTRIES WHO DECEIVE YOU WITH THEIR "SHOW OF PROSPERITY AND SELF ACCOMPLISHMENT", EXACTLY THE WAY THE RICH USE TO STEAL FROM THE POOR! grin
Jargons coming from a mad dog.
Why did you quote me, sheep.

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The owners are doing a great job. cheesy
Stupid countries deceiving us with prosperity that we can see not deceiving us with after life. Go check the most religious countries in the world and tell us what they are deceiving us with apart from poverty grin

1 Like

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2021
illicit:

All those ones are recreational

Religion is pointless

NOW YOU SHIFTED POST! For you said "religion is not needed in any way, (because) it creates division"

So now I have shown you the other things which you religiously do which also brings division and now you are chewing your mouth.

You guys do not have any valid reason to be Antj-God OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN FOR YOURSELVES THAT GOD DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU PEOPLE NOT WOULD HE EVER HEAR YOUR PRAYERS.

That is why you guys have turned to Anti-God as your usual follow-follow selves have followed those evil people whom God had foretold that where coming to destroy you all.

The same follow-folllow which you did when you thought you were Christians whereas you were following foolishly and wrongly.
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Myer:

Atheists are not sworn to abide by any rules to make heaven. Christians and Muslims are.

As a Muslim or Christian, you should practise what you preach.

In other words Anti-God's are Law Breakers, Criminals having No Respect For Law, Natural Justice, Equity and Fairness.

Exactly as Satan.

Which is why I have Always Said. that all atheists are Anti-Law (for the Law is God Also) and therefore full time Satanist and Evil souls.

Criminals, every one of them.

WHICH IS THE REASON THEY HATE GOD, EXACTLY AS ALL CRIMINALS HATE THE LAW!

Thanks for your confession of Satanist/Atheist Creed! grin
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2021
maynia:

The owners are doing a great job. cheesy
Stupid countries deceiving us with prosperity that we can see not deceiving us with after life. Go check the most religious countries in the world and tell us what they are deceiving us with apart from poverty grin

It is your satanic/atheists brothers who did all of the deceivings you are complaining about. So go cry to them. grin
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2021
maynia:

Jargons coming from a mad dog.
Why did you quote me, sheep.

Now the Fallacy of Ad hominem flies in! grin

Yet you people claimed to be reasonable and logical! grin

grin grin grin What a Laughing Shame! grin grin grin
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by illicit(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

NOW YOU SHIFTED POST! For you said "religion is not needed in any way, (because) it creates division"

So now I have shown you the other things which you religiously do which also brings division and now you are chewing your mouth.

You guys do not have any valid reason to be Antj-God OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN FOR YOURSELVES THAT GOD DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU PEOPLE NOT WOULD HE EVER HEAR YOUR PRAYERS.

That is why you guys have turned to Anti-God as your usual follow-follow selves have followed those evil people whom God had foretold that where coming to destroy you all.

The same follow-folllow which you did when you thought you were Christians whereas you were following foolishly and wrongly.

U and religion don't have any point
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
illicit:

U and religion don't have any point

grin Another Atheists Falters! grin Fall of Ad hominem Again! grin

grin What a Shiny Shame! grin grin
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Another Atheists Falters! grin Fall of Ad hominem Again! grin

grin What a Shiny Shame! grin grin

I believe in God and not in religion
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Myer(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

In other words Anti-God's are Law Breakers, Criminals having No Respect For Law, Natural Justice, Equity and Fairness.

Exactly as Satan.

Which is why I have Always Said. that all atheists are Anti-Law (for the Law is God Also) and therefore full time Satanist and Evil souls.

Criminals, every one of them.

WHICH IS THE REASON THEY HATE GOD, EXACTLY AS ALL CRIMINALS HATE THE LAW!

Thanks for your confession of Satanist/Atheist Creed! grin

There you go, lacking cognitive strength as usual.

"They are not sworn to abide by any rule" does not translate to "they are lawless."

Most atheists are more lawful than most Christians.
They just don't need to be scared by religious leaders that they are going to hell if they dont follow their rules.

They actually obey established authorities cos that is verifiable and by logic we all know the law is meant to maintain order.

On the contrary, some Christians who believe in hyper grace are even the ones you should be more worried about because they believe Jesus has already paid for all their sins past present and future.
Even if they rob you or commit any act of crime, they are already forgiven.

So atheists are not your problem, your primary problem is for Christians to first and foremost agree on what the bible teaches.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is your satanic/atheists brothers who did all of the deceivings you are complaining about. So go cry to them. grin

Mad dog, brainwash sheep cheesy
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by 2metrelaurie(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
But stories of global floods ,Space skycrappers , Mutant Jews , pregnant virgins , talking snakes and donkeys make sense eh?

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by LordReed(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

You already said you see them as mentally challenged so we should blame people like you right?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Myer:

There you go, lacking cognitive strength as usual.

"They are not sworn to abide by any rule" does not translate to "they are lawless."

You can not say this to me most especially as I see them breaking even the simple Laws of Honesty and Truth right in front of all of us in Nairaland here among other activities.

Even in this very thread, did you atheist or any atheist apply The Law of Justice and Equality to correct mayniac here who just went crazily beserk as a rabid dog in attacking me? No, not one of you has or ever will.

You are even antagonizing me when I said that today atheists are on the receiving end.

So do not go there with me at all.
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
illicit:

I believe in God and not in religion

If you truly believed in God, then surely you would know that God there is no blanket liability. Every person is personally liable for his actions and inactions, without demur.
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by illicit(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If you truly believed in God, then surely you would know that God there is no blanket liability. Every person is personally liable for his actions and inactions, without demur.

I don't believe u or religion

I only believe in God
Re: Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cursed Be The Day I Was Born

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Daniel Kolenda Ibadan Crusade By Deji Yesufu / Why Jehovah Is A Massive Failure / Is There Any Explanation For This (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.