Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid (30768 Views)

Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter / Ondo Crisis: Akeredolu Fires Sowore, Relieves Him Of His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by charixel: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
dre11:
Herdsmen crisis: Akeredolu’s membership of APC threatened over clash with presidency, others

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/06/herdsmen-crisis-akeredolus-membership-of-apc-threatened-over-clash-with-presidency-others/

Now you understand that those who try to defend their land for such were tagged as terrorist and some blind mofo here join the bandwagon of people calling them terrorist because they are yet to feel what is been felt.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by WINDSOW(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oh Nooo, na audio oo!!!
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by jaytee01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

so that's one of the criteria of being a member of Apc?

Well it's not a suprise for most of us that already knew.
Apc is bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.
you cannot effectively fight fulani herdsmen as an Apc member
it's a treasonable offence in Apc blood constitution and since Aketi has been violating the constitution for the sake of his people his membership is being threatened.
tell me one single Apc member that has criticized Fulani herdsmen and I'll show you a pregnant virgin.
from hope ozodimgba to Umahi even the useless so called Yoruba leader Tinubu.
no wonder an average yoruba hates the man so much (forget his urchins on nairaland)
how can a so called leader sacrifice his people just for an utopia presidency?

recently cows are seen in thousands trooping into Cross River because of Ayede defection.
Apc is a party of cows and vagabond terrorists.

You can't be Apc and be sane
na lie.

Buhari is a criminal terrorist.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos
God bless peaceful Hausas

May fire and brimstone scatter Tinubu urchins in the mighty name of Jesus
amen

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
May God continue to protect Governor Akeredolu. I love that man wholeheartedly. Ride on Aketi,you have the supports of all southern youths.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Abiboss: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:

Those ones will meet their judgment.. Ódalè balè ku, ayè wòn oni rojù.
Amin
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Nasww22nasww: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by jalodo2: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2021
roscoman:

Madam,

I read your write-up and I feel concerned. Unfortunately I can't help financially. But let me give you a clue how on how you can get help provided you can visit the address below:

Felix King Foundation.
Address: 4, Jolly Star Close,
Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Lagos.
Nigeria.

Take a bus going to Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Drop at First Bank Bus Stop, asked of the above named address. When you get there, ask of Mr. Felix. If you see him explain your issue to him, please go with your baby or pictures, videos to justify your claimes.

May God help you,.ma.
A genuine person in need will do this, a scammer will run away. Bro, stop disturbing urself, he is a popular scammer here, he keeps deleting his old threads, and opens new monikers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photo Of Aisha Buhari (adorable) / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.