Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,005 members, 7,828,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight (65336 Views)

Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by aghoghochuks: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
legendsilver:
The perpetrators should be brought to face the law.
The way endsars youths destroyed our already fragile police force was alarming.
Now, we are enjoying the results of our youth stupid*ty with the help of twitter Jack
You're a very "BIG FOOL"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Pls can you send it to reportersworld@yahoo.com

Thank you.

BKayy:
Something in me wants me to drop one funny comment that will haunt the Yorubas but a great percentage of me directed me to say this
"My dear reasonable Yorubas, history are made by the living to motivate the future generations. Your land is your right. If you allow them take it, then it your eternal decision"

For those shouting fake news, see the pictures here
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by odduduwa: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Animal HERDERS should be treated as one. They'll never succumb, only DEATH will.

There should be vehement response immediately, I pity innocent Fulani though.
do you want them to take laws into their hands? What happened to the rule of law
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Elliotwaveforec: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by UncleKoboko: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
okeyglm:
where are the warriors of yoruba. it has been reported that foreign bandits is now in yoruba land. yoruba people wake up from una slumber.
Shut up

Nobody is sleeping

Fool ani savage animals will hear from us soon...

Where people sleeping in Ebonyi when they killed them?

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by airminem(f): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is a fake news. Not real.

Moreover it was just 20 people that were killed, not that it is even up to 50.

The killing is minimal anyway and I believe Nigeria security are on top of the situation, so people should go about their normal duties.
tongue
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by almarthins(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:
No body is calling on APC... Why

Apc is helpless, they re drowning. They know it but they don't know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Trustedpronet: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm an advocator for Weapons and not juju. Yoruba forget juju invest in foreign and local weapons. America became world power with weapon including Rome, England. Russia and isreal were recognized because of their weapons strenght and not juju. Bandit, boko haram, Fulani herders and iswap, Isis are also equipped with weapons to carryout their mission. Yoruba This is not the era of Ayeta, kuma, ibante, sango, makan eje...this is the time to invest in real weapons of mass destruction.

6 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Shila16: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Animal HERDERS should be treated as one. They'll never succumb, only DEATH will.

You always jump from one place to another, a man without honor

6 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Philomath1212: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Still waiting for the authentication of the news,because this might be fake news.

Keep on waiting... When they get your neighborhood, you won't wait any longer...
It will be like a shock to all of you...
People are being killed in tens, in hundreds and to you it's always a fake news to discredit your master's political allys

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Ogilinsaka: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo Abi na simplyIdiot left the group

Hahahahaha
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
legendsilver:
Now, we are enjoying the results of our youth stupid*ty with the help of twitter Jack
you notice as nairalanders ignored you and dis stu.pid comment of urs, it shows that what you just said is irrelevant.thank you,,and try making use of your brain next time

4 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by HMarshal(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:
88 people was killed in Kebbi, now it’s igangan.

Life has no value in Nigeria

God have mercy on the dead...Watch when it's election time,all those dead will statistically resurrect & their "votes" will be counted.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by DonCortino: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
baddosky1:
Yoruba Naairalanders like SimplyLeo who were laughing at Igbos during the past 2 weeks... Indomie belleful don done o.

Na turn by turn! cheesy

simplyleo, cillicmarin and omenka is one and the same person. He is an idoma fool. not yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by KanuSE: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Oracleforce:
This is what Fulani wants to achieve by force...

My God will scatter their evil plans in the name of Jesus .. .they have their heavy presence in Lagos state also....

Yoruba people should be prepared

Even Israel did not resort to prayers but defended their borders vehemently while delivering decisive blows on their enemies.

Continue praying u hear grin

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by IPIGSRMUMUS: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Pathetic, the security system has been decimated and none existing anymore.

Why will a group of people invade any town? The reason for the attack is the first question that must be asked then they will know who the perpetrators are and go after them.
Unfortunately everything in Nigeria is done with emotions and sentiments.
You need good intelligence when fighting any enemy not just power.
What is their objective for attacking the town, who and who were involved and where did they come from?
These are the questions that will kot be answered by the govt, press and other stakeholders.
Until you do proper investigation, nothing will come out of these criminal acts.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by mightyhaze: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
oyin44:
God will help the IGBOS
aAmin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by UncleKoboko: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
legendsilver:
Shut up!

Very easy to spot dead brain people...

When all they eat is masa, shinkafa, masara and groundnut oil

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Freelane33(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
You’re a commercial idiot
Fulanibandit:
Fulani bandits kill Yoruba people, our Yoruba slaves will still defend us online and call Buhari their Darling Daddy. Yoruba people are good slaves like Hausas. It is IPOB Igbo people that are stubborn. They are wiser than us Fulani bandits but we shall deal with them Inshallah

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Safemoon: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
They banned Twitter because of their intended evil our southern brother never learn.they thought the evil is only going to befall the Igbos. It's time to break this country so every new country will be able to defend its self.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
If u want to fight fulanis be prepared to fight police n army first
Adadike
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by almarthins(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Trustedpronet:
I'm an advocator for Weapons and not juju. Yoruba forget juju invest in foreign and local weapons. America became world power with weapon including Rome, England. Russia and isreal was recognized because of their weapons strenght and not juju. Bandit, boko haram, Fulani herders and iswap, Isis are also equipped with weapons to carryout their mission. Yoruba This is not the era of Ayeta, kuma, ibante, sango, makan eje...this is the time to invest in real weapons of mass destruction.

"Weapon of mass destruction" fear catch me. Abeg who u wan destroy ? I agree with u to sm extent but wetin we wan use weapon mass destruction do?

I think we should start combing our forest because this people carry out the attack with ease. It means they are nt far
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Laideabdulahi: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
All these wouldn't have happened if RUGA was approved. Does This governor Have The Interest Of his PEOPLE at heart?

Life matters.

If RUGA iis approved, I hope you will be amongst those who will gladly give their land and houses to the government. I mean your father's land in your home town??

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Elliotwaveforec: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday Igboho should form Western Security Network.

These killings is what ESN has stopped in SE, and the Fulani FG is not happy with it
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by xtervaganza(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
All that will end this insanity is to get our own Yoruba nation
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by franudi: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't understand this tribe called Yoruba. Is it cowardice or what?

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Dearlord(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

They are Fulanii Forces naa

Exactly, this people are not useful to Nigeria in any sector except from breeding troubles. They need to be locked out of Africa entirely
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

OHHHH!
Chai reality is very bad
when it hits you, you'll have no choice

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.