Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua (37503 Views)

Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua / Adolor Okotie-Eboh Dies, Uduaghan, Ogboru Mourn (photo) / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Karemarealty288(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I'm not against him mourning T.B Joshua but who is mourning over 30 people massacred by Fulani Terrorists in Igangan today?
Oh! I forgot,they are not human beings as well and Southwest is the safest place in Nigeria according to Garba Shehu.

Create your time to mourn them.....
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Antoeni(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
We So Many “ Washing & Setting “ Pastors.
At least Odumeje is Still Around
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Vinnie2000(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Where is Mr FalseProphet1 aka This I have seen??
How come you did not see this?! undecided

Then someone said in another thread dat This can be a stunt by SCOAN crew to Brighten d image of Prophet TB Joshua..

Wat do u see??
Will TB Joshua resurrect?? sad
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by sosereal201(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emir01:
RIP Joshua. You will surely be missed.
He will be missed greatly.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by SeriouslySense(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
lol
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by derbykol(f): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace,Senior Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by ecomalchemist(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
rest in peace sir
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Jayrow08: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
ednut1:
The so called pastor had a medical condition. Could not heal himself. Christians wake up o. Too many false prophets
Be careful!
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Cryptodegen: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
And the End of the coven called the synagogue

Finally someone who knows what's up

2 Likes

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by obyrich(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul RIP.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by malvisguy212: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
ednut1:
The so called pastor had a medical condition. Could not heal himself. Christians wake up o. Too many false prophets
idiot. because he is a pastor , he will never test death?
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by chukwuibuipob: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
sad Take Ur begging to another thread sad.We are mourning TBJ here
kimez419:
Somebody should help me with any amount please2400265175 zenith

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by money121(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Decent09(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

Rotimi Akeredolu

SOURCE

Ah but the Man is not been able to fore see his dead, na only Buharis dead they can see
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Tinubuadvocate: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
colorsofrainbow:
I'm not against him mourning T.B Joshua but who is mourning over 30 people massacred by Fulani Terrorists in Igangan today?
Oh! I forgot,they are not human beings as well and Southwest is the safest place in Nigeria according to Garba Shehu.
[/s] please can someone tell me what is wrong with our youths the hard drugs some of you guys are taken really ruin your senses of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by dickt(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:

Live your life and let others live theirs

Mourn who you choose to mourn and don't force others to mourn with you or mourn who you mourn

This same mindset started Boko Haram, with Shekau been uneducated forcing others to abandon Western Education

My guy it's not by force for Akeredolu from Ondo State to mourn Igangan Oyo State residents that's the responsibility of Seyi Makinde

You surely don't know how to talk, or may be you are just a kid with a smartphone, who knows
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Flash68: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
This man has done alot of charitable work within n outside Nigeria
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by West2019(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
to.slap.you the hungry me right now

3 Likes

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Coldshisha: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
ednut1:

Carbon based human body must die one day or the other , perhaps their soul might survive no one knows.. that's why all prophets, dirty, gods of all religion died
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/5969485/free-ray-hushpuppi by their posts we shall know them
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by chukwuibuipob: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
sad Sule, There's time for everything under heaven.Time to born,time to die.The Prophet of old didn't live forever.People will remember u for Ur good work to mankind not Ur good face.God may call u home dis 6pm grin sad wink.Fear Not
ednut1:

2 Likes

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Nathan12345: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dear Great Prophet T.B Joshua,
With heavy heart I say rest in peace because only Jehovah God knows the reason why he allowed you to go to heaven just now at this age.
You lived a faithful life and served humanity to the best of your ability...May God bless your soul,rest in peace sir...
Its indeed difficult to let you go Sir.......Rest in peace My great man of God....

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by alingo2013(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
ednut1:

Where you the doctor that diagnosed him, please stop spreading nonsense

Even Jesus did not save his self so please stop spreading nonsense it annoying
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Coldshisha: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
dickt:

You surely don't know how to talk, or may be you are just a kid with a smartphone, who knows

Oh Mr PhD holder in how to talk kindly help me rephrase my comment then to suite your imagination
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Vinnie2000(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

Bro, He has a Point!! As a Pastor, Religious leader or regular Christian, you should be taking care of ur Health!!

You will see some Pastors boasting 'I have never taken Medicine for 30years' and they might hav some unknown ailments.
Some of dier members now develop d Terrible mindset of not taking drugs or going for check up.. undecided

While some Big Pastors dismiss or downplay ailments such as Malaria, typhoid, Covid-19,etc saying 'Ur faith is bigger Dan any kind of disease' undecided

Meanwhile I know smart ones like Oyedepo, Adeboye,Ibieyiomie, etc have d Best Medical experts from even foreign countries attending to Dem secretly.. sad

Lesson is: No one is Bigger Dan illness, whether as pastor, Bishop or Pope!!
RIP to Bishop TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mooa404(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:
sad

Inalilahi wa inalilahi rajihun TB Joshua...

You helped alot of people with your resources regardless of race, tribe ethnicity or religion and remained humbled to the very end

You just shared my mind.
Rude shock to me but no one can question The Almighty God.

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
One of the men I liked. He wasn't just a pastor, he was a giver. Gave to all not minding their religion or race.
He will be missed.
Rest in peace sir.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by bolabadmus38: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Everyone will go at the appointed time..Please,don't make jest of anyone,Anyone can die at anytime forget about not healing himself or not. Doctors no dey die. Abeg God Almighty knows what don't know

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by vannessa7(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kingpee2:
Eyah ,life goes on still on still ..Still wondering how the church will continue to function since he’s the only pastor preaching on his alter with no branches else where ....

Have you ever asked yourself why he didn't have any other branch, or why some Pastors don't ever allow other men of God from a different ministry to minister in their church, when you have buried people under your alter and you are in deep covenant with satan you can't preach somewhere else because your power is localised to your church and other men of God coming to your church will receive revelations about your evil even before they come as soon as you invite them. I personally know someone who grew up near synagogue church and saw many of the evil they buried in the dead of the night. Maybe he repented though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.