Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) (4149 Views)

Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
I am not surprise ooo. Killing is now a normal thing in Nigeria. I believe strongly that someday God Almighty will manifest Himself in our land.

If Israelis were saying this, don't you think they would have been wiped out by Palestine, Syria, Hamas and Jordan? God gave you head and hands, use it and stop waiting for God to do things He has instructed you to do as a human

6 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Solsix(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
it would have been better, honestly. Cos we won't have to deal with IPoB miscreants as we are doing right now....and by now, Diezani would probably be richer than bill gate and Elon musk combined..

We miss good luck, honestly
Atleast we can see food buy, fuel will still be cheaper, the government will be in in appointment before I forget, will be still be tweeting from Nigeria.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Solsix(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
proxillin:

So it was Sunday igboho the fulani herdsmen that killed igangan people?

I pray that you will have a taste of this wickedness. The bible says it shall not be well with the wicked.

U will partake in this bloodletting by Godsgrace
Good morning sir! When u were voting Buhari wat were u expecting??
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hope they arrest those people .
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Twelfthman: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
OGA you are speaking English.
Criminals first instinct is not to leave an evidence behind.

Joromi1:
Why is that man shouting Fulani up and down as if he has all the facts. Some 'attackers' invaded a community and killed about twenty people. No one saw them come and leave, just hearsays, speculations. And they're already blaming Fulani. Not that I like them but what if this is a community clash. Do a thorough investigation first before you conclude.
My heart goes out to the families affected.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Hope they arrest those people .
[/s]
shut up hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:
Why is that man shouting Fulani up and down as if he has all the facts. Some 'attackers' invaded a community and killed about twenty people. No one saw them come and leave, just hearsays, speculations. And they're already blaming Fulani. Not that I like them but what if this is a community clash. Do a thorough investigation first before you conclude.
My heart goes out to the families affected.
[/s]
Please let us be careful of what we will saying especially on the sensitive issues like this fulani did this job no tribe can do it except fulani people. However government should make sure those people are brought to the book.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by KGD10: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Damn too bad!

Buhari, do quick hand over to Wike, the man with iron ballz

We can't have Fulani, IPOB boko haram and Igboho at the same time.

Enough of this nonsense!

Touching Yorubaland will be the end of Buhari and Nigeria. The Useless fool should ask around.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by haaryobhami: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

Ko ni da fun baba e, iya e ati gbogbo ebi re! Bastard!
eru fulani, fuckin sell out.
Oloriburuku omo ale still defending fulani people up and down,fulani herdsmen will pay ur parents a visit soon and they will do worst than what they did at igangan to them , hopefully u will come and defend them again ,I don't know how people are still this stupid because of politics .
10 people were killed yesterday and u are still defending this people because of one bastard jagbagantis.
Koni ye baba eh,he should have nut in your mum mouth

5 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Joromi1: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]
Please let us be careful of what we will saying especially on the sensitive issues like this fulani did this job no tribe can do it except fulani people. However government should make sure those people are brought to the book.
Ogbeni, stop cancelling my comments if you don't know what to reply. My question was simple: how did you know it was a Fulani attack when there was no single eyewitness?
What if it was a community clash? It happens from time to time.
That was my simple question and some fools are already calling me Fulani.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Joromi1: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
haaryobhami:
eru fulani, fuckin sell out.
Oloriburuku omo ale still defending fulani people up and down,fulani herdsmen will pay ur parents a visit soon and they will do worst than what they did at igangan to them , hopefully u will come and defend them again ,I don't know how people are still this stupid because of politics .
10 people were killed yesterday and u are still defending this people because of one bastard jagbagantis.
Koni ye baba eh,he should have nut in your mum mouth
How am I supporting Fulani? Have you gone through my posts? They're my number one enemy.
But as for this unfortunate incident nobody knows what truly happened yet because there was no eyewitness.
Some say they came with motorbikes, others say with matchets, still some say they came from the bush. Too many stories over one incident, which one will we take?
Do you have your own evidence? No! But you're here insulting yourself.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Who is ogbeni? Are you so stupid to the extent that you can't recognize fulani attacks which community clash are you talking about...You better be careful of yourself.
Joromi1:

Ogbeni, stop cancelling my comments if you don't know what to reply. My question was simple: how did you know it was a Fulani attack when there was no single eyewitness?
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by haaryobhami: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

How am I supporting Fulani? Have you gone through my posts? They're my number one enemy.
But as for this unfortunate incident nobody knows what truly happened yet because there was no eyewitness.
Some say they came with motorbikes, others say with matchets, still some say they came from the bush. Too many stories over one incident, which one will we take?
Do you have your own evidence? No! But you're here insulting yourself.
Who has been killing people all over Oyo state since ,no be fulani herdsmen? Commander of amotekun recently said hundred of herdsmen entered Oyo state and are staying inside bush recently,keep forming politically correct there while they slaughter our people,it's been happening for years and u guys are still living in delusion

5 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by haaryobhami: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is ogbeni? Are you so stupid to the extent that you can't recognize fulani attacks which community clash are you talking about...You better be careful of yourself.
the stupidity weak me oh,he is forming politically correct while fulani people are slaughtering Yoruba people and even burnt down a king palace.
His likes will defend anything even if it happened in his front

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jaluumi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awVEqY3Lklw

This is war and war they shall get!

Igangan is an Oyo town, what's the Aare Ona Kakanfo doing? Not that he's needed but he should earn his title.

Foolanis, Hausas and their Yoruba enablers are finished in the SW and so it starts.

If you're Yoruba living in the North or have families there, you're on your own!
WHICH WAR,STOP TRIBALIZING THIS CRIMINALS. GO AFTER THE KILLERS,USE YOUR VILANTE WELL TO STOP THIS BASTARD MURDERERS. YOU PPL ARE TOO RELAXED ON YA VILLAGE BORDERS,DO A SERIOUS TIGHTENING OF YA BUSHES STOP THE INVADERS NOW AND YOU HAV PEACE. IF YOU REPEL THEM THEY WILL FLEE. THOSE ARE CRIMINALS ROAMIN FR VILLAGE TO VILLAGE LIKE GOVR ORTOM SAID IN BENUE.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by KGD10: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

WHICH WAR,STOP TRIBALIZING THIS CRIMINALS. GO AFTER THE KILLERS,USE YOUR VILANTE WELL TO STOP THIS BASTARD MURDERERS. YOU PPL ARE TOO RELAXED ON YA VILLAGE BORDERS,DO A SERIOUS TIGHTENING OF YA BUSHES STOP THE INVADERS NOW AND YOU HAV PEACE. IF YOU REPEL THEM THEY WILL FLEE. THOSE ARE CRIMINALS ROAMIN FR VILLAGE TO VILLAGE LIKE GOVR ORTOM SAID IN BENUE.

It's war. We will even go traditional with you Fulani fools. Useless never do well people.

2 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
The grandplan is obviously to take over every available space by hook or crook.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ChoCho54(f): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Damn too bad!

Buhari, do quick hand over to Wike, the man with iron ballz

We can't have Fulani, IPOB boko haram and Igboho at the same time.

Enough of this nonsense!

How you easily transformed into a pathetic looser is still a sad surprise.

4 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ChoCho54(f): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
It is a pity. If only Goodluck has won the reelection in 2015
...It would have been worse trust me!

APC would go to any length to discredit his government even making attempts on his life!

See how they acted the chibok script!

Yoruba APC would supply the think -tank, while the Fulanis would deploy their killing streak. Abuja would have been levelled by Boko Haram by now.

All the provocation from the south as such as this would all be brutally retaliated in the north!

Their many ultimatums would be enforced!

The Israel palastine war would have precipitated here!

Mahn! I look back in retrospect and I say Jonathan was a wise man!

3 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Fahdiga1: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
ChoCho54:
...It would have been worse trust me!

APC would go to any length to discredit his government even making attempts on his life!

See how they acted the chibok script!

Yoruba APC would supply the think -tank, while the Fulanis would deploy their killing streak. Abuja would have been levelled by Boko Haram by now.

All the provocation from the south as such as this would all be brutally retaliated in the north!

Their many ultimatums would be enforced!

Mahn! I look back in retrospect and I say Jonathan was a wise man!
I quite agree with your submission

3 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by shiffynaani(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

This guy, are you an animal? A pig? People are trying to correct you for those unintelligent words your brain spew up there and you're still fighting back?

Some people are REALLY REALLY stupid.

Is this how you will go and embarrass yourself outside this forum?

3 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Joromi1: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
shiffynaani:
This guy, are you an animal? A pig? People are trying to correct you for those unintelligent words your brain spew up there and you're still fighting back?

Some people are REALLY REALLY stupid.

Is this how you will go and embarrass yourself outside this forum?

All you people do is insult, insult and insult but none is coming up with a reply to my simple question.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by shiffynaani(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

All you people do is insult, insult and insult but none is coming up with a reply to my simple question.
Ogbeni, your question does not deserve an answer. That question is very stupid ( sorry to say that man ).

Ask yourself, what tribe is capable of doing that apart from Fulani?

Being current, i expect you to KNOW Fulani pattern of killings and invasion.

These people are cowards. They never face you head on. All they do is to sneak up on you and hide under their Fulani government

Pls never ask such type of question again

3 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by zeuss: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
You didn't see his own insult abi? Hypocrite.

Like your principal, you are rather unpopular and disliked so I and many others want you outta here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking Ebonyi Youths Blocks Peter Obi's Convoy(video) / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash / Was Emeka Ojukwu Ever Married To Stella Onyeador?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.