Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) (4201 Views)

Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
cybertruss:

See my brother, no one can start a war. Mr. President did a good work in the Military. All the big men in the military are his loyals. Once you try to fight back you will be proscribed a terrorist like Nnamdi Kanu. So forget it. All these things have been well planned since 2015. The Judiciary does not exist. The senate are his loyals, even if they kill everyone in the south the senate will do nothing about it. The other painful part is the Vice President is completely absent. (Probably scared to death as he remained silent when the FG denied its citizens there fundamental human right)

It is indeed sad but there is nothing the citizens can do. Anything you do will result to big bloodshed. If you keep quiet you will also get killed.
When he was busy kicking out the SE from Nigerias security structure,the Yorubas on this forum defended him ,that the Igbo had no right to demand for anything having not voted Apc, at the end the South ended up being grossly underepresented in the security echelon .

When the North took over top the Senate and house leaderships, our people in the south here defended them.

When the SS autorney general was booted out, same thing and then they went on a purge and domination of the judiciary,under the guise of fighting corruption.

Well fellas jungle don mature and unfortunately ,there is really nothing we can do about it till 2023- especially as the Southern political elites of the regions so distrust each that they are on a competition to see who will sell more of its people to gain Arewa support for 2023

3 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by OnionBandit(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
ChoCho54:
How you easily transformed into a pathetic looser is still a sad surprise.
chocho, you have started today again?
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Xhuntra: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

Touching Yorubaland will be the end of Buhari and Nigeria. The Useless fool should ask around.

Tarrr! Sharap there. Chest beaters

The one they ve been touching you since, what did u do? They touch u sotey u ran to Benin republic IDP camps and u re still here making mouth

2 Likes

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by NaijirianKing: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by lexxwiz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]
Please let us be careful of what we will saying especially on the sensitive issues like this fulani did this job no tribe can do it except fulani people. However government should make sure those people are brought to the book.

This is exactly the problem. They are the govt. who go bring them to book?
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Bonavi: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Still they can only curse and do nothing. Most will follow tinubu's paid urchin in sniffing everywhere for any Igbo thread.
What a people
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by KGD10: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xhuntra:

Tarrr! Sharap there. Chest beaters

The one they ve been touching you since, what did u do? They touch u sotey u ran to Benin republic IDP camps and u re still here making mouth

You this Ebonyi cow, you won't rest. No one was killed in numbers in Ogun. Beside, it was mostly the Benin Republic folks who were living at the border that ran back home. I repeat, touch Yorubaland and watch Nigeria burn!
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by joyandfaith: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
Why is that man shouting Fulani up and down as if he has all the facts. Some 'attackers' invaded a community and killed about twenty people. No one saw them come and leave, just hearsays, speculations. And they're already blaming Fulani. Not that I like them but what if this is a community clash. Do a thorough investigation first before you conclude.
My heart goes out to the families affected.

Are u ok?
They are fulani militias. If you doubt It pay a visit to the town.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by mightyhaze: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

When he was busy kicking out the SE from Nigerias security structure,the Yorubas on this forum defended him ,that the Igbo had no right to demand for anything having not voted Apc, at the end the South ended up being grossly underepresented in the security echelon .

When the North took over top the Senate and house leaderships, our people in the south here defended them.

When the SS autorney general was booted out, same thing and then they went on a purge and domination of the judiciary,under the guise of fighting corruption.

Well fellas jungle don mature and unfortunately ,there is really nothing we can do about it till 2023- especially as the Southern political elites of the regions so distrust each that they are on a competition to see who will sell more of its people to gain Arewa support for 2023
Flawless submission there ...
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Xhuntra: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

You this Ebonyi cow, you won't rest. No one was killed in numbers in Ogun. Beside, it was mostly the Benin Republic folks who were living at the border that ran back home. I repeat, touch Yorubaland and watch Nigeria burn!

See this clown living in denial. They have been touching Yorubas and nothing has happened. They killed Abiola and nothing happened. No be yoruba dey IDP camps for Benin, they re Americans

1 Like

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by KGD10: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xhuntra:

See this clown living in denial. They have been touching Yorubas and nothing has happened. They killed Abiola and nothing hsppened. No be yoruba dey IDP camps for Benin, they re Americans

You've forgotten they had to give Obasanjo to appease the Yoruba? Touch Yorubaland and watch Nigeria burn I repeat! You should rather mind what's happening in Ebonyi, ode
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Xhuntra: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

You've forgotten they had to give Obasanjo to appease the Yoruba? Touch Yorubaland and watch Nigeria burn I repeat! You should rather mind what's happening in Ebonyi, ode

Mister man shut up with ur chest beating. They killed alot of yoloba at igangan and other places sotey they ran to iDP camps, and here u re massaging ur ego. They will kill your folks na only shout una go shout. Nothing more than that

1 Like

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by KGD10: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xhuntra:

Mister man shut up with ur chest beating. They killed alot of yoloba at igangan and other places sotey they ran to iDP camps, and here u re massaging ur ego. They will kill your folks na only shout una go shout. Nothing more than that

Didn't the whole Fulani state governors travel the last time to Oyo to beg after what happened to their Useless selves? What have you been doing after thousands were massacred at Ebonyi?
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
proxillin:

So it was Sunday igboho the fulani herdsmen that killed igangan people?

I pray that you will have a taste of this wickedness. The bible says it shall not be well with the wicked.

U will partake in this bloodletting by Godsgrace
Amen!
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by hegelian: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So there was no killing during the tenure of GEJ?

I condemn this senseless killings, is unacceptable.
U condemned the killing, so you support people protect themselves and kill their oppressors back or they should wait for govt security that is compromised to come for them?? I know your innate hypocrisy will be open for all now
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
haaryobhami:

It shall not be well with u and other omo ale Yoruba /tinubu slaves still defending Fulani herdsmen,they could rape ur mum and sisters and u will claim they are not fulani.
Oloriburuku omo ale ,koni da fun eh,u will die a painful death and herdsmen will visit ur family with worst death

Amin ooo..........

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
haaryobhami:

It shall not be well with u and other omo ale Yoruba /tinubu slaves still defending Fulani herdsmen,they could rape ur mum and sisters and u will claim they are not fulani.
Oloriburuku omo ale ,koni da fun eh,u will die a painful death and herdsmen will visit ur family with worst death
Iseee!
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]
Please let us be careful of what we will saying especially on the sensitive issues like this fulani did this job no tribe can do it except fulani people. However government should make sure those people are brought to the book.
You see what asslicking Tinubu's YANSH has caused you; "Government should make sure those people are brought to the book"

Which government? Is this the first time Fulanis are attacking Igangan people? Answer me now? I pray fulani people visit you and your family someday!

1 Like

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]
Shut up,you are not in anyways better than him.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
shiffynaani:
This guy, are you an animal? A pig? People are trying to correct you for those unintelligent words your brain spew up there and you're still fighting back?

Some people are REALLY REALLY stupid.

Is this how you will go and embarrass yourself outside this forum?
That's one of the quality of been a buhari media cow, your brain will be replaced with shit asap.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

All you people do is insult, insult and insult but none is coming up with a reply to my simple question.
My friend get out from here .you no get sense.

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

Stop quoting me, IPOB terrorist.
May Fulanis visit you and your entire household by month end and do to you what they did to Igangan people. Aminnnnn.......

When you come crying to us we Will also tell you how are you sure they are Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

May Fulanis visit you and your entire household by month end and do to you what they did to Igangan people. Aminnnnn.......

When you come crying to us we Will also tell you how are you sure they are Fulanis.

Amin,but I don't think he will come crying then,bc he might be in pain or have crossed over then
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Xscape1993(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

If Israelis were saying this, don't you think they would have been wiped out by Palestine, Syria, Hamas and Jordan? God gave you head and hands, use it and stop waiting for God to do things He has instructed you to do as a human
I am doing my best dear, but rulers are not helping issues.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lastmankc:
Amin,but I don't think he will come crying then,bc he might be in pain or have crossed over then
Let all of them have a taste of maurading fulani herdsmen havoc so they can now feel what other people are feeling. This are the Òmò Ale Yorubas that need to be flushed out.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Joromi1: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Iberiberism like Okorocha would say. I don't support Fulani terrorists. In fact, I condemn them in most of my comments here. But in this case I simply asked a question: verify before you condemn. Most people in Igangan woke up this morning to witness the mayhem. The different reports so far is a proof that nobody actually saw it happen. There is no single eyewitness. And I opined that this could be a communal clash but all of you are too dimwitted to reason along that line.
If I ask you to show evidence now what would you show? Mumuni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 96 Naira Per Litre From 12th Sept, 2021 / Abimbola Alale: Nigeria To Acquire 2 More Satellites By 2025 / Eight Commissioners Swap Portfolios As El-Rufai Reshuffles Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.