Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) (4182 Views)

Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by brown3: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]
Please let us be careful of what we will saying especially on the sensitive issues like this fulani did this job no tribe can do it except fulani people. However government should make sure those people are brought to the book.
Awọn aṣiwere meji, Awon ale.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

Iberiberism like Okorocha would say. I don't support Fulani terrorists. In fact, I condemn them in most of my comments here. But in this case I simply asked a question: verify before you condemn. Most people in Igangan woke up this morning to witness the mayhem. The different reports so far is a proof that nobody actually saw it happen. There is no single eyewitness. And I opined that this could be a communal clash but all of you are too dimwitted to reason along that line.
If I ask you to show evidence now what would you show? Mumuni.
So the people that witnessed and experienced the attack this morning don't know who Fulanis are again, abi?

Òmò ale ni ę for saying that rubbish. The same Igangan and Ibarapa people that have been under constant attack by Bororo Fulani Herdsmen back to back and up till now no fulani herdsmen have been arrested even after deploying police personnel to the affected areas.

If only I know where you stay, the kind of beating you'll receive from me ehn.....Oponu.

What's the difference between you and Tinubu, using people's lives to play useless politics.
Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by NgwalandAba(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Damn too bad!

Buhari, do quick hand over to Wike, the man with iron ballz

We can't have Fulani, IPOB boko haram and Igboho at the same time.

Enough of this nonsense!

Keep kwayet there,wike is hiding in barack at night while the ikwrere boys our little brothers from obigbo is giving the Judas The pill he likes.

1 Like

Re: Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) by Nwaide01: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
I don't know why the southern part of this country is full With cowards up north you'll never hear of our people fighting talk less of killing their host but down here is the reverse case and some people are busy shouting one Nigeria. When you look at it critically you found out that 90% of the funds used in running this country come from the south so I don't understand the fear of them about dismembering this contraption called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Now Have Clean White Teeths / Breaking - Iran Hits Mossad Facilities In Iraq With Multiple Missiles / Ameachi, Others Who Contested For APC Ticket Are Yet To Recover - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.