Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) (1542 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by effort1: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Damn, Buhari is just too soft

His ballz are made of leather and two soft eggs, otherwise...

Lolz. The evil you promote will consume you one day.
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. The evil you promote will consume you one day.
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Oga Zohahariel

Good day sir.

I noticed that you rarely comment on Nairaland except for your usual shares and likes.

For you to have written this long post shows that you're angered about the current happenings.

But is secession the way forward? I'm kind of indifferent about it.

So what’s the way forward?
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Oga Zohahariel

Good day sir.

I noticed that you rarely comment on Nairaland except for your usual shares and likes.

For you to have written this long post shows that you're angered about the current happenings.

But is secession the way forward? I'm kind of indifferent about it.

Do you know why you are indifferent at this moment?

Simply because the violence hasn't touched you.

Go and see the dead bodies of innocent villagers killed by the bloodthirsty b*stard Fooolanis in Ibarapa.

Do you think they deserve that?

What was their offence?

Do you think their families will still support one Nigeria?

Are we all waiting until we lose family members or even our own lives before we leave this contraption that's killing us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau / Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission / Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court As Malami Files Fresh Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.