Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fact With Dating Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact With Dating Nigerian Women (855 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by zanshi: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello NL,
I would say i have dated a handful of Nigerian women to realise that it is not about how much you spend, how much attention you give, and other usless cues you think may really make you a catch, but getting atttracted to Nigerian woman is all dependent on " if she like you"

1 Like

Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by youngreezy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
zanshi:
Hello NL,
I would say i have dated a handful of Nigerian women to realise that it is not about how much you spend, how much attention you give, and other usless cues you think may really make you a catch, but getting atttracted to Nigerian woman is all dependent on " if she like you"
and na true talk ooo...see forget all these make money useless crew,yes we as guy men suppose make money but if you think say na by money alone na big time maga you go turn and without that money the girls go leave you japa....I notice say appearance na the first thing and most important thing for this dating game ooo...I know one of my guy wey no hold one Naira but guy if you see the kind of girls wey dey beg this guy for relationship eh you go run,one leave her boyfriend wey get bastard money dey pursue this my guy ooo say na my guy she love oo she even get belle for my guy ooo and funny enough my guy no dey reason her matter, just cause the guy tall,get muscles, handsome die and dey wear nice clothes the girl wan die put for em matter...so improve your self first visit gym if you no too get fine face at least fitted body and good clothes coupled with nice perfume for do the work

4 Likes

Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by zanshi: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
youngreezy:
and

Young men shouldn't waste their time doing too much because that is about the only thing that matters.

1 Like

Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
zanshi:
Hello NL,
QED

1 Like

Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by zanshi: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
youngreezy:
and na true talk ooo...see forget all these make money useless crew,yes we as guy men suppose make money but if you think say na by money alone na big time maga you go turn and without that money the girls go leave you japa....I notice say appearance na the first thing and most important thing for this dating game ooo...I know one of my guy wey no hold one Naira but guy if you see the kind of girls wey dey beg this guy for relationship eh you go run,one leave her boyfriend wey get bastard money dey pursue this my guy ooo say na my guy she love oo she even get belle for my guy ooo and funny enough my guy no dey reason her matter, just cause the guy tall,get muscles, handsome die and dey wear nice clothes the girl wan die put for em matter...so improve your self first visit gym if you no too get fine face at least fitted body and good clothes coupled with nice perfume for do the work

Yes, i have always faulted when people say "Go make money and girls would come to you" because it almost feels as if you are buying over someone just because you have paper. I was born comfortable i make my own money up to 7figures so that statement of go get money girls would flock over you dosen't sit well with me, whores would flock over you how about that. That aside, i think we have allowed a great deal of toxic western culture, Hollywood that is, to dictate how young people should be together, love dosen't seem complicated at all.
Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by youngreezy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
zanshi:

Yes, i have always faulted when people say "Go make money and girls would come to you" because it almost feels as if you are buying over someone just because you have paper. I was born comfortable i make my own money up to 7figures so that statement of go get money girls would flock over you dosen't sit well with me, whores would flock over you how about that. That aside, i think we have allowed a great deal of toxic western culture, Hollywood that is, to dictate how young people should be together, love dosen't seem complicated at all.
when I see most guys say make money and woman go come I laff them because they have no game at all bro...see even the girls screaming that dey can't date a broke guy,all na wash my nigga,that my guy if you see how em dey Bleep all these slay Queens wey be say you go think say without money you no fit say hi to them,you go shock...some of them dey collect money from their so called boyfriends lodge the guy for hotel just to Bleep am....but nice write up my gee, enlighten these dumb fuckers wey dey go do fraud just to get money to Bleep toto
Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
What of us wey get 30billion for akant. What should we do? cry
Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by Janiewinkle: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is not as simple as that. There is no one way of dating a woman. Maybe you are inexperienced sha.
Re: Fact With Dating Nigerian Women by WinterMinter(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
I have not dated any girl,but trust me any girl that date you because of your money is a leach,if that money no dey she will leave you, because that's the only thing keeping her in a relationship with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My 8.2 Inches Big Black Corrk For Mature Females Wanting To Have Fun To The Full / Man Proposed To His Futminna Fiance During Signing Out Celebration / Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.