Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? (1460 Views)

You Can't Call Yourself A Nigerian After Watching These Pictures / Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs / Fayose Spotted Dancing With White Woman After Travelling Abroad Lauretta Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Ekpeitit(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you're ashamed of being a Nigerian then you're not a Nigerian and your passport should be revoked. You don't go around talking shit about your country and expect to be respected.
People from your tribe contribute nothing to the economy of this country and we can't wait for you to create your so called Biafra with your 5 Igbo states.
It's time for you to leave Nigeria.
You are useless to this country,all you talk about is war and crime.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Idiko1: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is no longer a fun to claim Nigerian among Africans. Other Africans look at Nigerians as loudmouthed noise makers and rightfully so. Years of crude oil revenues and the need to shout I am a Niger Deltan, yet nothing to show for it. This is one of reasons I have resolutely supported the quest to disintegrate the shithole. I do not give a fig if the cesspit is divided into compounds.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

To answer your question, it doesn't take 1 million people to develop a country.

1000 intelligent people is enough.

From my observation of white people and how they build nations.

They build systems and make sure the systems never dies, you will also see that same system building when you work with them, that system brings organization and less choas.

Also you hardly see white people destroying things, they just improve on them, everything they do is to make every thing is more better and efficient.

Just read their history, anywhere they take their culture to, that place must become developed because, they spend most of their time building systems.

They went to Australia and still produce the same results, they went to south Africa and it is still the same result, they went to hongkong, the same result, japan and Singapore copied their system and produce the same result, china is also copying them.

How can you have a mind like this and be the number one supporter of the fantastically corrupt leaders that lead this failed state. You were spot on about the strong systems that western countries created which can never be monopolised or abused by any one leader.

Nigeria has the same systems in place but weak implementation. The systems in place are only meant to punish the poor and disadvantaged.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ekpeitit:
If you're ashamed of being a Nigerian then you're not a Nigerian and your passport should be revoked. You don't go around talking shit about your country and expect to be respected.
People from your tribe contribute nothing to the economy of this country and we can't wait for you to create your so called Biafra with your 5 Igbo states.
I am stating facts about how disappointed I am with members of my household and how ashamed I feel when I visit my neighbours orderly house .

I don't go to my neighbour house and talk about my family problems. I know only members of my household will be able to fix the problem.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by VaselineCrew: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ekpeitit:

Please revoke my passport and give me US passport
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
914fouttren:
[s][/s]
Cheers
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by ba7man(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
The citizens of these countries built their countries.

Nigerians prefer to run around the world with a large number perpetrating crimes like rats.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Please revoke my passport and give me US passport
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
NO, WE WILL GIVE YOU BIAFRAN PASSPORT.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ekpeitit:
NO, WE WILL GIVE YOU BIAFRAN PASSPORT.
This quest for Arewa,Biafra,Oduduwa,Niger Delta passport doesn't make sense. When the same failed system of government exists.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
ba7man:
The citizens of these countries built their countries.

Nigerians prefer to run around the world with a large number perpetrating crimes like rats.

I don't agree with this assertion. There are over 50,000 Nigerians in Canada and only a small number have made headlines for crimes.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by IGBOSON1: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
The moment you step out of the plane and on to the jet-bridge, the kind of heat that hits you....you'd be forgiven for thinking you were stepping in to hell! And as you pass through customs/immigration....go for your luggage.....and finally step out of the terminal to be greeted by the usual dust, pollution and chaos, you're left in no doubt that true-true, you're back in hell! shocked
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
IGBOSON1:
The moment you step out of the plane and on to the jet-bridge, the kind of heat that hits you....you'd be forgiven for thinking you were stepping in to hell! And as you pass through customs/immigration....go for your luggage.....and finally step out of the terminal to be greeted by the usual dust, pollution and chaos, you're left in no doubt that true-true, you're back in hell! shocked
That is my experience at Lagos airport. I wonder if you get the same feeling at Abuja airport.

Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Idiko1:
It is no longer a fun to claim Nigerian among Africans. Other Africans look at Nigerians as loudmouthed noise makers and rightfully so. Years of crude oil revenues and the need to shout I am a Niger Deltan, yet nothing to show for it. This is one of reasons I have resolutely supported the quest to disintegrate the shithole. I do not give a fig if the cesspit is divided into compounds.
What change will the division bring?Niger Delta has received enough allocation through 13% derivation,ecological funds and NDDC allocation to compete with States in South Africa and it is still one massive shithole.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Drella(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where people they see money to japa?

Still an undergraduate but I always wonder where I will get the millions when the time comes.
How many years will it take me to save up to the millions when there are virtually no jobs?
Even now sef,my account balance is looking one kain lol

But why wasn't I born abroad? (Automatic citizenship)
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Drella:
Where people they see money to japa?

Still an undergraduate but I always wonder where I will get the millions when the time comes.
How many years will it take me to save up to the millions when there are virtually no jobs?
Even now sef,my account balance is looking one kain lol

But why wasn't I born abroad? (Automatic citizenship)
From the Nigerians I have encountered abroad; they were able to japa through looted government funds, money earned working for oil companies,banks and earnings from their private businesses.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Drella(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

From the Nigerians I have encountered abroad; they were able to japa through looted government funds, money earned working for oil companies,banks and earnings from their private businesses.

Actually true!

God will guide me.
I won't reach age 25 before I travel abroad Amen!

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian After Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Drella:

Actually true!

God will guide me.
I won't reach age 25 before I travel abroad Amen!
Rooting for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approves Concrete Roads From Kabba To Borders Of Kogi And Ekiti States / What Do You Think Of This Uwazuruike’s Idea To FG On Releasing Kanu? / Pa Ayo Adebanjo , Afenifere Leaders Visited Asiwaju In Lagos-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.