Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Type Of Snake Is This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of Snake Is This? (979 Views)

What Specie Of Snake Is This? / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Snake Is This? by Jerrick(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good afternoon dear nairalanders hope our Sunday is going fine?
I asked that question because mine would have been ugly but thank God I’m still typing.
I was on my way to church on bike when the bikeman suddenly changed his course and we almost fell. I was very angry and asked why the sudden decision to change the hand of the bike; he was like he dodged a snake shocked I then told him to turn back to check the type of snake it was, he told me it was “paramole” in Yoruba and it’s very poisonous and according to him has killed about two people in the neighboring town from where I was. It was already fighting for its life when we saw it….prolly a car had crushed it before us. Picture and video below

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by Bankowner: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
No picture?
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by Backcheck: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Attach a picture and front page it is. tongue
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by Amotolongbo(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jerrick:
Good afternoon dear nairalanders hope our Sunday is going fine?
I asked that question because mine would have been ugly but thank God I’m still typing.
I was on my way to church on bike when the bikeman suddenly changed his course and we almost fell. I was very angry and asked why the sudden decision to change the hand of the bike; he was like he dodged a snake shocked I then told him to turn back to check the type of snake it was, he told me it was “paramole” in Yoruba and it’s very poisonous and according to him has killed about two people in the neighboring town from where I was. It was already fighting for its life when we saw it….prolly a car had crushed it before us. Picture and video below
paramole is viper

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by Jerrick(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Updated!
Backcheck:
Attach a picture and front page it is. tongue
Video not loading though, donno wassup

(1) (Reply)

See-through Clothes With Underwear / National Youth Empowerment Fund Application Form 2021 Is Out / Garage Door Repair In Santa Clarita: Professional Garage Door Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.