Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes (2248 Views)

Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made / Nnamdi Kanu Is Making The Same Mistakes He Made Years Ago Again / We Are Making Same Mistakes Made In The Past. Change Course For This REVOLUTION! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
I speak of Nnamdi Kanu and Nnamdi Azikwe.
Two Igbo sons who have shaped Igbo history in modern times.
On the surface, it would appear both Nnamdi are worlds apart. I mean one championed One NIGERIA and the other want to tear One NIGERIA down and build Biafra in it's place. The contrast couldn't have be sharper on far inspection. However things are hardly what they appear to be from far observation on closer look.

This thread seeks to show the similarities between Zik and Kanu and why Kanu might be on path to repeating Zik mistakes without even knowing it.

5 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
1. Both fought/are fighting for a Multiethnic country.
Zik wanted a bigger country without considering that diversity is never an advantage in national building. It's a disadvantage. There is a reason Biblical God introduced language diversity once he wanted to destroy the people of the Babel unity of purpose. In countries where you think there is diversity, look closer, there is also one dominant culture that the rest of the Minorities rally around. The English Anglo Saxon culture is what all Europeans (French/Italians/Germans/Irish/Spanish/Portuguese/Slavic) rallied around to build USA upon.
The Han Chinese culture does same Function for China.

2. Both are/were not Igbo nationalists . It's no news that Zik wanted to be Nigerian first before becoming Igbo. Just as MNK has repeatedly stated that he is a Biafran and not Igbo. While Awolowo and Saraduna were projecting and protecting Yoruba interests, Zik was running around claiming Zik of Africa and one Nigerian, he never wanted to be Zik of Igboland.

3. Both are/were eager to ignore conspicuous signs s that potend future danger in their pursuit of their Utopian Multiethnic country.
Zik had tell-tale signs of what was to come in Nigeria during the 1945 and 1953 Igbo Massacres in the North, yet he insisted on one Nigeria with the North. He even allowed himself to be manipulated into accepting the ceremonial presidency post so that a primary teacher in Balewa can have the whole power.
I have heard MNK talking about moving Biafra capital to Igbophobic Port Harcourt all in attempt to pander to the interests of minorities.

Nnamdi Kanu like Zik before him is currently ignoring the tell-tale signs that gives a peep into what the future of a country between Ndiigbo and Minorities could look like. The atrocities against Ndiigbo in Biafra war and post Biafra where they declared our property abandoned property highlight this.

4. Zik had to wait hard for the North to loosen her relationship with Britain who Zik considered oppressors but who the North considered good allies. You see, so tight was the bond between the North and the British that the North rejected independence from Britain.
The Minorities have shown allegiance and uncanny affinity to the North, who MNK and Ndiigbo consider oppressors.
They have at every point in time backed the North against Ndiigbo.
Twice Zik contested for presidential election in 1979 and 1983, and on each occasion, the Minorities voted more for Awolowo and Shagari than for Zik.
Ever since the days of Harold Dappa and Boro who declared the Hausa-Fulanis the saviours of Ijaw people, the Minorities led by Ijaw have continued to choose the North over the Igbo irrespective of how much the North led Nigeria have exploited and damaged their environment via crude oil exploration and exploitation.

Nnamdi Kanu like Zik waited for Northern-British romance to end, is currently waiting for the Minorities to end their romance with One NIGERIA and the North before Biafra can take off.

6. Zik was smitten with the arable vast lands of the North. He wanted such rich country in his myopic mind to be in the same country with his Igbo people, so much that he forgot Igboland has her own fair share of natural beauty and resources. MNK is smitten by minorities crude oil and coasts that he has forgotten how rich in Natural gas and in sizeable crude oil when fully explored Igboland is and can be .

7. Zik Never saw the Hausa-Fulanis as a threat.
He felt he could easily control them in his utopic Multiethnic country. MNK and co are likewise underestimating the Minorities and what they can do if empowered by an external body.

8. Zik tried all his life to project himself as a one Nigerian before the North and West who saw him as nothing but a man running an Igbo agenda.
I see Kanu trying too hard to present himself as detribalised before minorities who see him as nothing but a cunning Igbo man running Igbo domination agenda to rule over them.
Like Zik, if Kanu is not stopped by Ndiigbo now, he would end up jeopardizing Igbo future interests.

9. Zik built and cultivated a toxic relationship with unwilling partners and had to take a subservient role to make it work.
The North made it obvious they were not interested in independence from British. They feared the South would dominate them as they were not well educated.
They made it obvious that they would only support independence from Britain if they were offered the leadership of the new country.
Now let this sink in, the North contributed next to Nothing to the fight for independence, the fight was borne by the South. The British were not going to let a divided independent Nigeria, she would only hand NIGERIA over to the local leaders as a whole (East, West and North), atleast without violent resistance.

Same scenario is repeating today. The Minorities have no interest in Biafra, because they fear Igbo domination, they want their own independent countries, but since that isn't on the table, they would rather cling unto NIGERIA irrespective of the fact they are being exploited by the system.
It becomes obvious that to get them over the Biafran cause, MNK would have to make concessions that would harm Igbo future interests like Zik did with the North. We know today with the kaleidoscope of hindsight, that Zik committed a blunder of epic proportions.

10. The only time Zik unity with his unwilling Northern partners worked was when he was willing to accept the role of subservient partner.
The moment Zik wanted to have the option to lead the union, kasala burst. Starting with the disputed census results.

In same manner, the only time Igbo/Minorities union ever worked was when Igbos took the junior partner role.
Like when Eyo Ita was the governor of the region and a king from AkwaCross was the head of the Eastern House of chiefs. There was peace everywhere. But immediately Zik toppled Eyo Ita cries of Igbo domination filled the air.
Additionally when GEJ was on sit and had Igbo support between 2009 to 2015, the Minorities stylishly muted their Igbophobia. We were inundated with talks of SE/SS unity, GEJ was the new Azikwe. Asari Dokubo was waxing lyrical about Igbo unity with Ijaw. Edwin Clark shelved his usual anti Igbo rhetorics aside. But immediately GEJ was toppled, they all went back to their default settings.

Each time Ndiigbo want to lead the SS/SE coalition, the Minorities left us in the mud.
Look at the 1979 and 1983 presidential elections, Zik was disgraced in all SS minorities areas. Both Shagari and Balewa got more votes in Bendel, old Cross River (South Eastern) and old Rivers States than Zik did and by a long margin.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Nigerian_presidential_election#:~:text=Presidential%20elections%20were%20held%20in,the%20parliamentary%20elections%20in%20July.

You begin to wonder how Zik or Ndiigbo ever wronged these people.
The point being that these lots only accept unity with us on the terms that they lead the union.
Is this the legacy we want for Igbo future generations?

17 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
[/quote]Let's take a look at Zik Igbo state Union address in Aba.
And dissect them.

[quote]The Ibo people have reached a cross-road and it is for us to decide which is the right course to follow. We are confronted with routes leading to diverse goals, but as I see it, there is only one road that I can safely recommend for us to tread, and it is the road to self-determination for the Ibo within the framework of a federated commonwealth of Nigeria and the Cameroons, leading to a United States of Africa. Other roads, in my opinion, are calculated to lead us astray from the path of national self-realization.

Above you see that Zik knew we needed self-determination but he was shortsighted to Know that we needed it outside the framework of NIGERIA.
Zik calculation was wrong. He flopped big time.

It would appear that God has specially created the Ibo people to suffer persecution and be victimized because of their resolute will to live. Since suffering is the label of our tribe, we can afford to be sacrificed for the ultimate redemption of the children of Africa. Is it not fortunate that the Ibo are among the few remnants of indigenous African nations who are still not spoliated by the artificial niceties of Western materialism? Is it not historically significant that throughout the glorious history of Africa, the Ibo is one of the select few to have escaped the humiliation of a conqueror’s sword or to be a victim of a Carthaginian treaty? Search through the records of African history and you will fail to find an occasion when, in any pitched battle, any African nation has either marched across Ibo territory or subjected the Ibo nation to a humiliating conquest. Instead, there is record to show that the martial prowess of the Ibo, at all stages of human history, has rivaled them not only to survive persecution, but also to adapt themselves to the role thus thrust upon them by history, of preserving all that is best and most noble in African culture and tradition. Placed in this high estate, the Ibo cannot shirk the responsibility conferred on it by its manifest destiny. Having undergone a course of suffering the Ibo must therefore enter into its heritage by asserting its birthright, without apologies.

Zik appears to be Masochist.
He knew existing in multi ethnic Nigeria with unwilling partners in North, was going to be suffering for us, he already saw the dress rehearsal in 1945 Massacre, yet he pushed on.
The blood of the Igbos must be spilled so that his one NIGERIA will exist and hopefully one Africa in the future? grin

Follow me in a kaleidoscopic study of the Ibo. Four million strong in man-power! Our agricultural resources include economic and food crops which are the bases of modern civilization, not to mention fruits and vegetables which flourish in the tropics! Our mineral resources include coal, lignite, lead, antimony, iron, diatomite, clay, oil, tin! Our forest products include timber of economic value, including iroko and mahogany! Our fauna and flora are marvels of the world! Our land is blessed by waterways of world renown, including the River Niger, Imo River, Cross River! Our ports are among the best known in the continent of Africa. Yet in spite of these natural advantages, which illustrate without doubt the potential wealth of the Ibo, we are among the least developed in Nigeria, economically, and we are so ostracized socially, that we have become extraneous in the political institutions of Nigeria.

So Zik knew we had all the above and were good enough to forge ahead a a single Monoethnic prosperous country.
Why then was he eager to burden us with unrelated groups?
This is same questions we are asking MNK and IPOB today. Funny how things remain the same the more they change.

I have not come here today in order to catalogue the disabilities which the Ibo suffer, in spite of our potential wealth, in spite of our teeming man-power, in spite of our vitality as an indigenous African people; suffice it to say that it would enable you to appreciate the manifest destiny of the Ibo if I enumerated some of the acts of discrimination against us as a people. Socially, the British Press has not been sparing in describing us as ‘the most hated in Nigeria’. In this unholy crusade, the Daily Mirror, The Times, The Economist, News Review and the Daily Mail have been in the forefront. In the Nigerian Press, you are living witnesses of what has happened in the last eighteen months, when Lagos, Zaria and Calabar sections of the Nigerian Press were virtually encouraged to provoke us to tendentious propaganda. It is needless for me to tell you that today, both in England and in West Africa, the expression ‘Ibo’ has become a word of opprobrium.

Of course the Igbophobia didn't start today.
Zik was hiding behind Ndiigbo to fight British masters. And we took bullets for it with the British going on overdrive to portray Ndiigbo as devils other Nigerian groups must avoid.
Zik wasn't hiding behind his Northern friends he wanted to do one NIGERIA with, he was hiding behind Igbo.
Today MNK and IPOB hide behind Igbo to propagate BIAFRA. They decree no elections in Igboland, seat at home in Igboland. They claim their fight is for their Utopian Multiethnic BIAFRA country, they wouldn't listen to wise counsel to limit it to Igboland, yet they expect Ndiigbo to take the hits for their struggle.
Two Nnamdis, same mistakes! Both want Ndiigbo to suffer not for our own freedom but for those of unwilling partners.

7 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Coldshisha: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
smiley
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by mightyhaze: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ngwa ngwa
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by 9japride(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Propaganda is a weapon of war, it's only the unwise ones that will be taken unaware. Southerners are still sleeping while the enemies bring in divisive post and massive propaganda to kill their morale. Youths in advance countries are thinking of technology and how to improve the life of their people, but in Nigeria it's petty political games that is the main thing. There was killing in Kebbi state and also in Oyo state, but no input in the matter to ensure the culprits are caught? You have already booked space to keep the youths arguing aimlessly while looters and killer herdsmen are having a field day. Blacks in Africa are something else. Funny world.

5 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oya told us what you want to told us,, we want to left
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Nigercity: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
I personally hate the idea of Biafra with any non-igbo!
Only Igbos from Niger Delta (excluding ikwerre nd Ika) are permitted to join
I wouldn't like a towel of Babylon country with oil mentality

9 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by OriakuAmara(f): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
my darlings,
If I am from any of the minorities tribes, I also will reject my people being included in this agitation led by kanu.
Why?
Because there is a selfish ulterior motive behind it.
Does it mean that Igbos can't led these people be for crying out loud ?
Are we not yet tired of the insults?
They can survive without Igbos, we too can survive without them .
Igbos should focus on south east and areas outside south east that are proud of their Igbo root

11 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Sufferingboy(f): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid you don change,wetin happen? I have been following your threads of recent.
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
OriakuAmara:
my darlings,
If I am from any of the minorities tribes, I also will reject my people being included in this agitation led by kanu.
Why?
Igbos should focus on south east and areas outside south east that are proud of their Igbo root

It's becoming irritating and embarrassing.
If MNK is not serious, he would be relagated in Igbo history the same place we dumped Zik.

6 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by BiafIntel: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
The new Biafra will be a confederate state, so do not compare it to anything nigeria. All Biafra's regions will rule themselves and manage their resources, economy, and politics by themselves, and have their parliaments run in their local languages and only pay agreed taxes to the center.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igboid you don change,wetin happen? I have been following your threads of recent.

What do you know about me to know if I changed?
You must know what I am to know if I changed.
I have always remained a proud Igbo man who wants nothing but Igbo only country.
I call it OPERATION NOAH'S ARK.
Meaning it would be built in SE with doors opened for all proudly Igbo groups in SS to join.

4 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
BiafIntel:
The new Biafra will be a confederate state, so do not compare it to anything nigeria. All Biafra's regions will rule themselves and manage their resources, economy, and politics by themselves, and have their parliaments run in their local languages and only pay agreed taxes to the center.

Bla bla bla!
Ike Ana agwu kwadi unu?
Who are you forming the confederation with? Have you been to Yenegoa, Uyo, Sapele, etc before and shouted Biafra to see the indigenes reactions?
Or you just sit in your shops in Lapido and listen to MNK , and thereafter go about making baseless emotional noises?

You lots are an embarrassment.
Ana agwo unu ibi, unu Ana eto afo.

Didn't your director command sit at home the other day? Did the people you intend forming your Utopia confederation with comply?

Unu kpachala Anya unu o!

8 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nnamdi Azikiwe is not an igbo man.....Thats the fact everybody knows
Nnamdi Azikiwe is an Ijaw man and his father's compound still exist till date.
There is nothing Igbo about Azikiwe.

He is a pure Ijaw blood.
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by goatgoat093: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Summarily, leaders with the name "Nnamdi" are bad news for Ndigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by naijapips02: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid:
I speak of Nnamdi Kanu and Nnamdi Azikwe.
Two Igbo sons who has shaped Igbo history in modern times.
On the surface, it would appear both Nnamdi are worlds apart. I mean one championed One NIGERIA and the other want to tear One NIGERIA down and build Biafra in it's place. The contrast couldn't have be sharper on far inspection. However things are hardly what they appear to be from far observation on closer look.

This thread seeks to show the similarities between Zik and Kanu and why Kanu might be on path to repeating Zik mistakes without even knowing it.

Don't ever in your life equate Nnamdi Oshi to the great Zik. DONT!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
As for biafra, I don't know the meaning and God will not allow me be part of what has no meaning in Igbo language,.

Biafra is dead and buried......Nailed coffin.

When the future agitator for Igbo nation will rise, then we can support and pitch our tent there.

For now there is none....Nnamdi kanu is just wasting his time

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by BiafIntel: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid:

Bla bla bla!
Ike Ana agwu kwadi unu?
Who are you forming the confederation with? Have you been to Yenegoa, Uyo, Sapele, etc before and shouted Biafra to see the indigenes reactions?
Or you just sit in your shops in Lapido and listen to MNK , and thereafter go about making baseless emotional noises?

You lots are an embarrassment.
Ana agwo unu ibi, unu Ana eto afo.

Didn't your director command sit at home the other day? Did the people you intend forming your Utopia confederation with comply?

Unu kpachala Anya unu o!
Nna, just keep quiet and stop making noise all over the place with your conjectures. Not even all Igbo people support the idea of Biafra, but you know what? There is something called REFERENDUM. No single region, not even we Igbos will be forced into Biafra. Membership as a component region will be subjected to a referendum. In all regions of Biafra, there are those who want to belong and you must give them a chance through a referendum, if the majority of the people of such region reject Biafra's membership through a referendum, so be it, but first of all, let a referendum happen. It is on record that we Igbos gave the whole world democracy, why don't you want to put it into practice through a referendum in determining who becomes a Biafran or not? Stop talking like an uneducated janajaaaweed. Biafra is not and will never be by force for anyone to join.
There is a reason why Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is determined in calling non-Igbo Biafrans to come into this fight. It will be easier to fight collectively and win freedom first, than fighting alone. The Yorubas have finally risen up today to fight from their own angle, and if you want to be sincere to yourself, you will admit that Oduduwa agitation is/will make it easier for us Biafrans to get our freedom quicker. It is called the psychological effect. After freedom is granted, then comes a referendum to determine the actual and final borders.
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

Don't ever in your life equate Nnamdi Oshi to the great Zik. DONT!!!!

They are both shortsighted individuals.
No much difference between both of them, actually.
Funny enough IPOB and MNK hate Zik with much passion, just as Zikites who are mainly pro Nigeria Igbos hate MNK and IPOB.

Yet both of them are just two sides of same coin as far as protecting Igbo interests are concerned.
Myopic individuals with little foresight. cool

5 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Sufferingboy(f): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid:

What do you know about me to know if I changed?
You must know what I am to know if I changed.
I have always remained a proud Igbo man who wants nothing but Igbo only country.
I call it OPERATION NOAH'S ARK.
Meaning it would be built in SE with doors opened for all proudly Igbo groups in SS to join.

You no longer insult people and force your opinion on them.
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
BiafIntel:

Nna, just keep quiet and stop making noise all over the place with your conjectures. Not even all Igbo people support the idea of Biafra, but you know what? There is something called REFERENDUM. No single region, not even we Igbos will be forced into Biafra. Membership as a component region will be subjected to a referendum. In all regions of Biafra, there are those who want to belong and you must give them a chance through a referendum, if the majority of the people of such region reject Biafra's membership through a referendum, so be it, but first of all, let a referendum happen. It is on record that we Igbos gave the whole world democracy, why don't you want to put it into practice through a referendum in determining who becomes a Biafran or not? Stop talking like an uneducated janajaaaweed. Biafra is not and will never be by force for anyone to join.
There is a reason why Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is determined in calling non-Igbo Biafrans to come into this fight. It will be easier to fight collectively and win freedom first, than fighting alone. The Yorubas have finally risen up today to fight from their own angle, and if you want to be sincere to yourself, you will admit that Oduduwa agitation is/will make it easier for us Biafrans to get our freedom quicker. It is called the psychological effect. After freedom is granted, then comes a referendum to determine the actual and final borders.

Don't be silly.
No body is giving you any referendum.
I wonder the kind of bullshit director feed you lots with.
There is never a time everyone in a nation will subscribe to an independence movement. There would always be beneficiaries of the status quo who would seek to preserve it.
There are always fifth columnists.
It's a given. Even south Sudan had them.

Where exactly is the record that you gave the world democracy? Is that the type of crap director feeds you?
Igbos practiced clan and town democracy, just like Ibibios and Annangs,but we never built empires or ruled anyone around us like the Greeks did , so how could we have given the world democracy?

Who gave you the right to call for referendum on behalf of ethnicities that never called for it?
When Scotland called for referendum, were they calling for referendum to be administered to Wales, Northern Ireland too to find out their stance?

Referendum is what you call for your own ethnic group,you don't call it for another.
Especially when they have repeatedly shown the world that they don't share in your ideology or cause as they demonstrated during the May 30th sit at home call and had done same through their elected officials repeatedly in print media and televised programs.

See eh! Unu ga-akwusi udiri iberibe a this year o!

7 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by Igboid: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You no longer insult people and force your opinion on them.

I never did that.
Not even for once.
I told you that I'm a very proud Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by gidgiddy: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
OriakuAmara:
my darlings,
Why?

Arent you forgetting something? Igbos are already with all the minorities in "one Nigeria". So what is all this stupid talk about? How is possible to force someone into a country when you are already in the same country with the person?

There are Igbos in the South East, there are Igbos in the South South.

Let a referendum be conducted in the SS/SE, and those who want to be Biafrans can vote accordingly and go their way

I dont know what the long talk is for
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by JohnSin97: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lmao..... flatin0s and their load of bvllshit.
OP stupidly painting a picture like zik was fighting the british when the exact opposite was the case, Nnamdi Azikiwe and his father Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe were known british lapdogs who was a steward to lord lugard himself and later top person on his cabinet. The plan was for the british to enable the igbos via Azikiwe become the dominant tribe in Nigeria, was the reason Azikiwe was so hell bent on the "one Nigeria" project, and fought Awolowo from inputting the succession clause and instructed ojukwu to ensure that adaka boro's ijaw nation uprising was crushed. Alot of igbos are actually living in this self delusion and thinking that everyone is against them without them knowing that they're the source of their own problems, you want biafra but are the champions of "Lagos no man's land", you want biafra but ojukwu ensured that the Ijaws didn't get their's, you go around with bile, hate and Nazi like talking points thinking you can guilt trip everyone on your bvllshit. Keep bullshittin yourselves.

Below is a picture of lord lugard and his african lackey to the left Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe..... Lmao, the irony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by horsepower102: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Arent you forgetting something? Igbos are already with all the minorities in "one Nigeria". So what is all this stupid talk about? How is possible to force someone into a country when you are already in the same country with the person?

There are Igbos in the South East, there are Igbos in the South South.

Let a referendum be conducted in the SS/SE, and those who want to be Biafrans can vote accordingly and go their way

I dont know what the long talk is for

Who has the power to call for the referendum? Who Will organize the referendum?
Who will finance the referendum?
Who will secure the referendum to prevent manipulation of votes?

Let’s start by you answering this questions.
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by JohnSin97: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bullcrap thread filled with inconsistencies and delusions. Absolute dogshit.
Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by BiafIntel: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igboid:

Don't be silly.
No body is giving you any referendum.
I wonder the kind of bullshit director feed you lots with.
There is never a time everyone in a nation will subscribe to an independence movement. There would always be beneficiaries of the status quo who would seek to preserve it.
There are always fifth columnists.
It's a given. Even south Sudan had them.

Where exactly is the record that you gave the world democracy? Is that the type of crap director feeds you?
Igbos practiced clan and town democracy, just like Ibibios and Annangs,but we never built empires or ruled anyone around us like the Greeks did , so how could we have given the world democracy?

Who gave you the right to call for referendum on behalf of ethnicities that never called for it?
When Scotland called for referendum, were they calling for referendum to be administered to Wales, Northern Ireland too to find out their stance?

Referendum is what you call for your own ethnic group,you don't call it for another.
Especially when they have repeatedly shown the world that they don't share in your ideology or cause as they demonstrated during the May 30th sit at home call and had done same through their elected officials repeatedly in print media and televised programs.

See eh! Unu ga-akwusi udiri iberibe a this year o!
The more you talk, the dafter and dumber you appear. During South Sudan's agitation for freedom, there were South Sudanese saboteurs like you who were beneficiaries of the status quo in Sudan who did everything to preserve it, yet freedom was gotten at last, so it's never a new thing, and also a proof that your "fifth columnists" nonsense is a bullcrap. South Sudan has so many ethnic groups and all of them were subjected to a referendum to determine if they will belong to the new country called South Sudan or if they will remain as part of their parent country Sudan. Nama brain, that's the same thing we are going to do in Biafra. Mumu, the referendum in South Sudan was not for one single ethnic group.

You have no nation called nigeria, but a country. Go and google the difference between a nation and a country. Freedom is never given but taken and by force and that's what we are about doing. We do not need you nor your nigeria terrorist government or any other idiot to grant us the right to call for our own referendum, we know our right through the UN charter that grants all indigenous groups the right to self-determination and that's what we are gunning for.

Just watch and see as the world comes into the case of your beloved nigeria and calls for a referendum for its indigenous people to either belong to nigeria or go their own separate ways. It is on record that there was a place called Biafra and on this basis, a referendum will be called for it's component people to decide if they want to still belong to it or not.

Who told you that other ethnicities inside Biafra are also not calling for a referendum to allow them to decide if they want to belong to Biafra or not? Who told you so and where did you get this crap information from? From fulani sponsored print media? Ohh I see, you think we are as daft and dumb as you to believe all those crap being printed and posted on your contraption's print and social media? Sorry, we are not. Only a referendum will tell us the truth, and a referendum, we must have and by FORCE. We don't care how you daft arrssholes feel about it.

There exist several IPOB families in all the component regions of Biafra and they have the same right that your so-called politicians in their regions have. Your so-called politicians have just one vote just as Biafra agitators inside those regions have during any kind of voting, so everyone's right to exercise their rights through a referendum MUST be respected.

Can you tell us what makes practicing clan and town democracy, not to be a democracy? Mumu, democracy is democracy everywhere. Why must we conquer anyone before our democracy will be recognized as one? Do you see how daft you appear? The Greek you mentioned learned democracy from us and the evidence you can find in the presentation in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm04tUbuog8

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Nnamdis And Same Mistakes by goatgoat093: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

[s]You're on a platform created by a Yoruba man, if you want to have an Igbo conversation where you wankk each other off without interruption, kindly fvck off and create your own platform.......oh I forgot, you flatin0s aren't known to create shit, only leeching off, importing and infecting the system.[/s]

Blah blah blah blah e pain am grin grin grin

Lmfaooooo you're so emotional my boy, that's why I always have fun picking on you grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Ex-head Of State Will Die Before The End Of September / FLASHBACK! When Nigeria Was One, No Fulanis, Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Christians / These Two Statements Were Made By One Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.