Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram (188 Views)

The New Style Scammers Are Using / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please you'all should be careful who you buy Bitcoins from.
After having a horrible experience last week, I discovered that some people only deal on sending fake Bitcoins.

Someone texted me saying he has $1,200 worth of Bitcoin for sell.
Usually we agreed on a rate and using PayPal as means which I will send him the money.
After I sent money to his PayPal, I discovered that the Bitcoins wasn't in my wallet any longer.

After several failed attempts to reach him. I used my friend phone to text him and got this

"LOL, YOU BE FOOL GO LEARN WORK!!"

and blocked my friend number again.
At this point I went into research on Google and found a link to a Telegram Account.

@CryptoFlash_Com

Please try and report Account to Telegram to save the next person

Which is the source of this Dangerous App that they use to send fake Bitcoin to vendors in other to steal people's hard earned money.

Please don't send anyone money on 1st confirmation. You might end up getting ripped.
Please share to avoid others falling victim
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by Galacious1: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is really bad

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Wig Business? / Let Us Help You Start A Profitable Business... / Hello July!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.