Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) (91808 Views)

Check Out The Fearless Nigerian Clerics Who Daringly Speak Truth To Power / List Of Popular Clerics Who Have Died In The Past 6 Months / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by geezynoni: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm...Rapture
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rapture is near. When heaven is done taking its own, then those remaining will have to pay through to heaven via their blood. Please brethren, if you are yet to accept Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, you have the opportunity to do that now. The time is near!
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by sayhi2bammy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
I just saw on twitter now that another one just passed on. He was Rev Stephen Akinola, the general overseer of Redemption Ministries.

May their souls rest in perfect peace sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by KingDash: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
sugarfrank:
Rapture is near. When heaven is done taking its own, then those remaining will have to pay through to heaven via their blood. Please brethren, if you are yet to accept Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, you have the opportunity to do that now. The time is near!
mumu

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by luizkyworld(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
I get ur point, but I'm not sure religion is the reason for our underdevelopment. Nigeria & the rest of the African nations are not in any way held back by religion; rather bad leadership is our major problem. People only resort to religion because of the hope it offers...Some churches even have skill acquisition centers & charity homes. The church also is one of the major employers in the country...i don't know about islam, but i think they also contribute meaningfully to our economy.
quote author=Dottore post=102446005] My heartfelt condolences to the family members, loved ones and devotees of the bereaved. The truth is that we pay more attention to religion more than the numerous pressing debilitating problems eating up the country.

None of the developed countries of the world that we so admire gives religion so much attention. Religion didn't bring USA or any of the European countries to where they are neither did it bring China to their current towering height.

In this country we have all manner of religious organisations from dreaded traditionalists to violent extremists to "powerful" men of God that can "hear directly" from God. Some can even "open and close" the gates of heaven and all that yet this country remains the poverty capital of the world. Most people who make it out here become 75 to 90 percent less religious.

Religious Prayers and activities that go on in this country in a month is much more than the prayers that go on in all the nations of the world combined.

Anointing can never replace skill acquisition, entrepreneurship rational reasoning.

How can a country thrive when:
Federal Government Jobs are seen as breakthrough.

Federal Government Contracts are breakthrough?

Appointive and elective Positions, public offices are dumbfounding breakthrough.

Religious leaders prayer for their members to be given government appointments so that they can be sponsoring religious projects, building constructions, pilgrims, paying tithes and sowing seeds from public funds.

No religious leader boldly rises up in words and action against bad governance and nepotism rather than fearful lip service.

Religious leaders take sides in politics.

I could go on and on but in all we need to wake up and learn from the countries we admire.
Religion didn't get them to where they are.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by OneNigeria1: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Triangles1:
If the Prophet and the Apostles died who are we, let's live to love and forgive not because we are weak but because we believe that it take a clean heart to enter heaven.
HEAVEN grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by OneNigeria1: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Qudsi:

Be careful of the false Spirits many of you Nairalanders listen to. Infact, Christianity should be credited for the advancement of Science in Western Nations but I guess you don't know your historical facts.

so religion did got them to the height they are right now?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by KingDash: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
sayhi2bammy:
I just saw on twitter now that another one just passed on. He was Rev Stephen Akinola, the general overseer of Redemption Ministries.

May their souls rest in perfect peace sad
i swear all this people dey inside something.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by OneNigeria1: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
sugarfrank:

ma guyyyyy.... angry
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
My respect to all the poor people that lost their lives in the hands of Fulani herdsmen in the last six months. They haven't taste the good part of life...God kindly consider them and put their names in the book life. As for those self acclaimed men of God that lost their lives and that have mislead millions of souls in the last 6months God you know their portion. Thou shall not judge.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
slimanyd:
I just heard another prominent pastor just passed on today as well.
zProphet T.B. Joshua
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by JonCina(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Still in June (precisely 6th), Rev. Stephen Akinola, founder Redemption Ministries Worldwide embarked on a journey to eternity.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Elvisgolden: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
excellencyabia1:
ok
but when will the list of poor Nigerians that died come out

You must not always be foolishly foolish now............for once pity your poor generation
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by OgahBohz: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good Bad
Rich poor
Old young

Las las everybody go kpai..

Life is too short

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Pakoyi95: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
What of Alaafin of Oyo brother, a well devoted Christian Bishop. You can Google search it
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Vello(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
[i[s]]The Greatest Gift to the Soul of a man/woman is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Befor you Depart this Earth.

It is not about how long you lived. It is all about not Departing without JESUS! Because No matter How long we Live or what we were or what we have, if we leave this Earth without JESUS, it would have better we were not Born..

Even if you Miss everything on this Earth, Do not Miss JESUS Christ.[/i]
[/s]
Will you just shut up already!
Where in the Bible did Christ asks for your life?
All he asks is your soul/heart because it's from it that good or evil emanates. Such calls as come and give your life to Jesus is nothing but a call to slavery under your smart G.O.

I used to be there...
True religion is anything that gives life and love. Darkness does not give good hence, anything or anyone that infuses life into dried lives, preach love where hatred reigns and gives succor to souls in need is of God.
Bleep African religiosity!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
The month of MAY was spectacular with Sleep and didn't wake up.

Meeting Month with the Creator... Is so painful they ain't coming back!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Real men of God are living. Hope trumpet never sound ? grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Askortbenz:
All these deaths cannot be by accident.

I believe God's trying to say something to us

I believe covid has something to do with it!

People with a weak or weakened immune system are more susceptible to the nasty virus. Just try and live a healthy life...do your own part and leave the rest to God. Most of the food and diets and lifestyles of the wealthy are not necessarily healthy. We don't know or have the opportunity to switch off for a few days and just take things easy. Even going on holidays or leave in Nigeria isn't a restful, relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by ctos: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Godchosen001:
And non of them see it coming

What should they do?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by musamadallah(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jesus is is only a prophet and a servant of almighty God
Righteousness2:
The Greatest Gift to the Soul of a man/woman is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Befor you Depart this Earth.

It is not about how long you lived. It is all about not Departing without JESUS! Because No matter How long we Live or what we were or what we have, if we leave this Earth without JESUS, it would have better we were not Born..

Even if you Miss everything on this Earth, Do not Miss JESUS Christ.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
sad There's one RCCG senior Pastor around Lagos mainland and one Charismatic Renewal Min,Lagos state.Very compassionate pastor.May their soul RIP
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Dotng: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dottore:
My heartfelt condolences to the family members, loved ones and devotees of the bereaved. The truth is that we pay more attention to religion more than the numerous pressing debilitating problems eating up the country.

None of the developed countries of the world that we so admire gives religion so much attention. Religion didn't bring USA or any of the European countries to where they are neither did it bring China to their current towering height.

In this country we have all manner of religious organisations from dreaded traditionalists to violent extremists to "powerful" men of God that can "hear directly" from God. Some can even "open and close" the gates of heaven and all that yet this country remains the poverty capital of the world. Most people who make it out here become 75 to 90 percent less religious.

Religious Prayers and activities that go on in this country in a month is much more than the prayers that go on in all the nations of the world combined.

Anointing can never replace skill acquisition, entrepreneurship rational reasoning.

How can a country thrive when:
Federal Government Jobs are seen as breakthrough.

Federal Government Contracts are breakthrough?

Appointive and elective Positions, public offices are dumbfounding breakthrough.

Religious leaders prayer for their members to be given government appointments so that they can be sponsoring religious projects, building constructions, pilgrims, paying tithes and sowing seeds from public funds.

No religious leader boldly rises up in words and action against bad governance and nepotism rather than fearful lip service.

Religious leaders take sides in politics.

I could go on and on but in all we need to wake up and learn from the countries we admire.
Religion didn't get them to where they are.

Oga, rest abeg. Religious leaders are not responsible for the woes of this country. Hold your political leaders accountable. Since, you have accused religious leaders of not calling politicians to order why don't you gather your friends to do the job.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
We thank God for their ministry

Everyday you wake up thank God. Everyday before you sleep thank God for the day and ask him to cover you until tomorrow.

At night if you just Dey awake e get why
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by fof1: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
onthehill:
Seven Nigerian clerics have died within six months (December 2020 to June 2021), IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the clerics, Media Apostle wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/105295774556365/posts/338907924528481/?app=fbl

U Tried but the List isn't Complete as More have Graciously Passed on to await the Resurrection Morning. Pls update it... as Media Apostle.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Dotng: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Qudsi:

Be careful of the false Spirits many of you Nairalanders listen to. Infact, Christianity should be credited for the advancement of Science in Western Nations but I guess you don't know your historical facts.

They don't know and they don't care. All they care about is how to bash Christians and their leaders at every opportunity because it is the easiest thing to do.

The very foolish ones among them will still be advising Christian leaders to channel church funds to creating jobs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by EdoAirline: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tunasco4u:
Jesus chest go son full now with new passengers grin
Just immagin you dream that your pastor is inside fire dey burn for hell what will you do ; grin

Simple....You wake up from the Dream...abi you won sleep there ni

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
What of awon òmò ijò that died.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.