Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) (91858 Views)

Check Out The Fearless Nigerian Clerics Who Daringly Speak Truth To Power / List Of Popular Clerics Who Have Died In The Past 6 Months / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by ibedun: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Qudsi:

You are irreligiously MAD! With your Schizophrenic and delusional madness. You spread around your infectious poverty and fallacious lies. Oponu radarada.

Scammer, oloriburuku, olosi! Go and scam vulnerable women of their hard earned money in the name of tithe! Awon thieves, ole pastor! Oni jibiti! Fraudster!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by bjtinz: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
shocked shocked
Wow!! I never know Apostle Eunice Osagiede and Bishop Grandeur had passed on. What a sad loss. May they RIP.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by ultimateprof: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
When will the list of soldiers and police, including an ordinary man whom died unjustly be out?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rip
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
During rapture, you pay through your blood to make heaven except you accept the mark of the beast.
BDXTRA:

Old lying theology and teachings. Please bring it out for me with one quoted scriptures where it says those remaining will have to pay through to heaven via their blood. Thank you.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
That's a strong word boy!! Don't be childish.
KingDash:
mumu
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by BDXTRA: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
sugarfrank:
During rapture, you pay through your blood to make heaven except you accept the mark of the beast.

Quit talking like a kid and answer my question. Show me a scriptural fact of that statement or get away from teaching lies that was propagated by the mother church and passed on to the protestants. Lies being taught even from the pages of church devotionals and Sunday schools whereas they are junks to the Christian teachings.

I said where was it written? Is that hard to understand?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
excellencyabia1:

Ok no problem but not the person that call police will win case
fear fear. You dey fear death, you no wan go heaven because of pussssssy abi?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniel 9 : 24-27
Revelation 6
Revelation 8-11
Attack the subject not the maker. You commit a falacy each time you do that
BDXTRA:

Quit talking like a kid and answer my question. Show me a scriptural fact of that statement or get away from teaching lies that was propagated by the mother church and passed on to the protestants. Lies being taught even from the pages of church devotionals and Sunday schools whereas they are junks to the Christian teachings.

I said where was it written? Is that hard to understand?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
petra1:

Proverbs 3:30
30 Strive not with a man without cause,
if he have done thee no harm.

2 Timothy 2:24
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

Galatians 5:22
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Instead of quoting scriptures ignorantly, why not stay silent in humility before God to hear what He has to say?

You don't know there's a time for everything?

A time to speak and a time to be attentive.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by otorman: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dottore:
My heartfelt condolences to the family members, loved ones and devotees of the bereaved. The truth is that we pay more attention to religion more than the numerous pressing debilitating problems eating up the country.

None of the developed countries of the world that we so admire gives religion so much attention. Religion didn't bring USA or any of the European countries to where they are neither did it bring China to their current towering height.

In this country we have all manner of religious organisations from dreaded traditionalists to violent extremists to "powerful" men of God that can "hear directly" from God. Some can even "open and close" the gates of heaven and all that yet this country remains the poverty capital of the world. Most people who make it out here become 75 to 90 percent less religious.

Religious Prayers and activities that go on in this country in a month is much more than the prayers that go on in all the nations of the world combined.

Anointing can never replace skill acquisition, entrepreneurship rational reasoning.

How can a country thrive when:
Federal Government Jobs are seen as breakthrough.

Federal Government Contracts are breakthrough?

Appointive and elective Positions, public offices are dumbfounding breakthrough.

Religious leaders prayer for their members to be given government appointments so that they can be sponsoring religious projects, building constructions, pilgrims, paying tithes and sowing seeds from public funds.

No religious leader boldly rises up in words and action against bad governance and nepotism rather than fearful lip service.

Religious leaders take sides in politics.

I could go on and on but in all we need to wake up and learn from the countries we admire.
Religion didn't get them to where they are.

Nigga do me 1 favor i like to be your friend i only roll with the top notch real minds not abstract dumbolee
Just make sure you dont marry churchyyyy or ejima jesus girl so as to clear debris from your future generations mind.
YOU BE ODOGWU
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by otorman: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
KingDash:
mumu
I seconded the motion mumu mugu maga MMM
Forever fooled is a no remedy every wise person will
question things based on facts but mugus love fictions like rambo action film
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by otorman: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Dotng:

They don't know and they don't care. All they care about is how to bash Christians and their leaders at every opportunity because it is the easiest thing to do.

The very foolish ones among them will still be advising Christian leaders to channel church funds to creating jobs.
Your moniker should be dulltin
Cos you dull and na kpangolo dey ur cerebro
Do you know how many jobs religious sects create in foreign western countries i suspect your pipu na those collecting money from gullible people
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by otorman: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=ibedun post=102458389]

You are religiously MAD! Why don’t you just shut up and explain why we are in perpetual poverty and crisis. Ode![/quote
MAD wey dey capital letter na real mad o grin grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Dottore: 1:48am On Jun 08, 2021
otorman:

Nigga do me 1 favor i like to be your friend i only roll with the top notch real minds not abstract dumbolee
Just make sure you dont marry churchyyyy or ejima jesus girl so as to clear debris from your future generations mind.
YOU BE ODOGWU
You flatter me bro. I heart you. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by otorman: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Dottore:

You flatter me bro. I heart you. Cheers!
Your doings get level
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 6:29am On Jun 08, 2021
IYANGBALI:
fear fear. You dey fear death, you no wan go heaven because of pussssssy abi?
pussy ko, who pussy help. Besides in nigeria is it not close to death?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2021
ultimateprof:
When will the list of soldiers and police, including an ordinary man whom died unjustly be out?
Do the soldiers and policemen matter to these idol worshippers where their gods of men are concerned? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by ibedun: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Qudsi:

Your father: Scammer
You: Oloriburuku, Olosi.

You Pedophile scamming females and gays of their LGBT activist money. Awon effeminate thieves and deviant. Your family: Oni Jibiti fraudulent sick people. Oponu. Anyhow you come. I will speak in the language you understand, swine.

Iya eeeeee!
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by petra1(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Instead of quoting scriptures ignorantly, why not stay silent in humility before God to hear what He has to say?

kindly repent of your carnal mind and spirit of strife. God bless
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2021
petra1:

kindly repent of your carnal mind and spirit of strife. God bless
You'd say the same of Jesus the Master, who you believe was a mere teacher of the law, because His teachings brought much strife and contention among families and friends etc., so I'm highly honored. Luke 12:51-53, John 7:43.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.