Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out (43864 Views)

Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha / Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by kushme: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
They should stop acting like pvssies and woman up
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by fof1: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

THOSE CHILDREN/VICTIMS MUST HAVE BEEN SERIALLY ABUSED PHYSICALLY AND SEXUALLY BEYOND ANY HUMAN IMAGINATION IN THE 56 DAYS OF CAPTIVITY....THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO EXPOSE FOR FEAR OF ...
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by Shegzy8(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please I'm having issues with the payment of my rent, I'm about been rendered homeless. I'm in need of anyone to lend me #15,000 to complete my rent and I'll pay back by month end. Please, I'm ready to do anything to verify my identity and show commitment towards paying back.

You can quote me if you're willing to help.
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by Kingk47: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
How do you expect a straight man to be normal after being taped by a dirty homosexual from Futa jalon. Fulanis as bastards
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by ibechris(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed It will be much worse if they were exposed to Tinoubou's drugs, the trauma will be tripled if that was the case, they should ask those children if this is the image they are seeing in their dreams

So this is the egungun dey want to make president.

But Nigeria no get respect for their citizen.
What a place where the masses can swallow rubbish.
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by Clinton207: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
We pray for their speedy recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by AstralBody: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed It will be much worse if they were exposed to Tinoubou's drugs, the trauma will be tripled if that was the case, they should ask those children if this is the image they are seeing in their dreams
U mean the condom head?gringrin
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 07, 2021
These particular parents didn't pay anything for the release of their wards apart.
Government paid the ransom.
I believe the children need psychological support but the parents also lack common sense.
What do they want the parents of Greenfield University to do then...?
Go and die?

Carlyboi:
What’s wrong if they seek financial compensation according to a poster on here?

They are well within their rights to demand compensation for their wards and rehabilitation and psychological therapy...didn’t those parents pay ransom to those bandits and those loony criminals or was the kaduna SG or FG responsible for the payment?if the Govt was up and doing in its role and task won’t such evil occurrence be forestalled and if the kidnappers and not being embraced with kid gloves would this menace keep festering in this country!useless fools calling themselves leaders!
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by Juliearth(f): 4:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Its most probably PTSD.
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by egalitarianism: 4:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Very bad
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by TemmyT002(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2021
I hope they help ó. Because now they will say shebi you have your children back, what else do you want?
Insensitive people.
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by zoedew: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2021
PTSD playing out.
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by captainspear(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Abe make una no vex we are spending too much to rehabilitate our repentant boko haram saints, we can't spend money on anything else so please help yourselves, we will begin to do other things after 2023. Thank you.
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Karlovych:

What has Tinubu got to do with their predicament ?

Check that river of bitterness and hatred in you because it is not healthy at all.....

Namaste
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2021
They should not wait for the Government to help their kids.

I'm sure there are therapists who would do it for free for them.

Sending them healing in Jesus name
Re: Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out by ocelot2006(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2021
PTSD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.