Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack (100603 Views)

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / How Rotimi Amaechi Looks Today During NTA News. / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Bigdik70inch2(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2021
8by6incher:

Be like say your brain dey leak. Cant you read and watch the video or you have sight problem?.

Nah u I blame baami......
Read BTW the lines........
Omo Ibo niyen now....... :-
\
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by lizdammy: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
GlobalWay:
You want to exhibit this your pathological senselessness here again!!! Changing narrative to blame great Yorubas for your very own Evils and wickedness against Humanity! If Satan has a Tribe, he is surely Igbo! Very deceiful demonic Betrayals that quick to turn the table to call those they back-stabbed and wounded wicked. We all know that your father Azikwe is the father of Betrayal in Nigeria, even after our great Awolowo agreed to be his Deputy so that he as President, they'll both make Nigeria great, your ever deceiful father backstabbed Awolowo and went by night to team up with Tafawa Balewa Fulanis North because he felt would be able to manipulate the Fulanis better than Awolowo. You greedy satanic sad Souls known as Igbos put the rest of us Nigerians into this wicked situation today when you shed Blood of Yorubas and HausaFulanis in the January 29, 1966 Igbo Coup with your aim of enslaving all other Tribes in Nigeria. Your satanic Aguyi Ironsi then cancelled the Federation Status of Nigeria and forced all self-Governing Regional parts into one Unit to be forever enslaved by Igbos. Only for Fulanis to take over and be using the exact demonically Greedy master Plan that Igbos prepared. May Igbos forever reap in multiple folds all the Deaths and Wickedness they brought upon all other Tribes of Nigeria.
Good history.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Brenn594(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2021
I am inevitable smiley sad :/

i just have snap my fingers.

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Decent09(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2021
jeliliadedoja1:
Please let match our words with actions and stop rantings on social media. Let speak the language these killers Fulani's understand and settle the squabbles once and for all. Enough of unprovoked killings and arsons on our people those who suppose to take charge are compromised and we should not expect Justice, never we have got to take our destiny by our hands

Mind you these people are not Fulanis, if not show us their faces for identification
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by BigJoe111: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2021
This is exactly what our people do and the call the igbos secessionist
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by VillagePipu: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2021
nusirat:

Nobody and I maintain Nobody born of woman can burn Oluwo pallace, also for your memory Iwo as a town never been ruled or overcome by any war or external force, check your record and history.

The Palace will eventually be burnt if the Oluwo keeps behaving like a delinquent Arrow.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by marsman: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2021
humilitypays:
We Igbos are solidly behind Yorubas. Deal with them like animals they are.

The saddest part is these Fulani animals are not even from Nigeria. El Rufai and co imported them into Nigeria to win election and they refused to go back since then.

Youths should form militia groups that will be parading the thick forests to dislodge them before they strike, strike them first let them know the game has changed, cursed Fulani tribe, barbarians
We don't need you behind us, dey your dey.
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by AfonjaConehead: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2021
LegendHero:

This is not the time for name calling. You’ll always have people that are indifferent to a cause. Give them time to see the need and they will pull in their minds into it themselves and that’s when you can have a true coalition.

Pay attention bro. No need of bickering or going forth and back with one another.
Give them time,indeed..as if you needed time before your Igbo this Igbo that bulshhhyt!!!!
The same you and others have been bickering over the Igbos,Huh?
Mtcheewwww
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by omohayek: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2021
EmekaA125:

Gibberish from afonja miscreant.
Thanks for illustrating exactly what I was talking about. You and your ilk can keep lying to yourselves about why everyone else seems to hate you, but the truth is clear as day for those with eyes to see. Only you lot are delusional enough to constantly spew hate and expect love in return.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by rollandben(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2021
I hope they were slaughtered imeadiately?
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cool
This is beautiful!
Beautiful? We shouldn't let Satan make us heartless because of the evil done to us.
There is nothing beautiful in killing, whether attack or reprisal. Evil forces at work

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by DonroxyII: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cool

This is beautiful!
They are all stupid including the cameraman and the reporter ....

That's why Fulanis are more wiser because they kills and keep mute and allow their leaders in Abuja to defend the killing ....

Now if Police or Army should round up all the boys shown in this video now .... who are those that will remain to fight reprisal attack on the next attack by the Fulanis ....

Southern Nigerian ain't smart bunch of people and Southwest always bookish , intelligent but not smart !
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Cassandrax: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2021
Sunday Igboho: For those of you who think Sunday Igboho is real, I pity you all. Every freedom fighter should avoid him at all cost.

He will sell you the moment you colabo with him. Mark my words, Sunday is acting out a script written by the fulanis and handed to him by tinubu.

Note that their faces was not shown, no blood, no deaths recorded, this guys are alive and they are all yorubas in that truck. Don't be fooled by these guys from the west.
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by uchennaq(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2021
They would have killed more. Nice!! Very good
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2021
LegendHero:

Oluwo is a sellout and I think I agree with you on this one.

I agree 100% on that.

I agree 10/10
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I wish say na oluwo palace dem burn

I'm telling you
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2021
LegendHero:
Nice one boys. We can’t sit idle anymore claiming peaceful for whatever reason. Now words must be matched with actions.

By the way, Makinde seems to be one of the most clueless I’ve ever seen. Man can’t even give a strong statement like what Akeredolu gave on this issue. That’s by the way tho.

These Fulanis need to be dealt with in the language they understand too. We cannot be silent anymore walahi.

I think at this juncture, we must either stand together or fall in pieces.

#OduduwaRepublic

No going back
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Antibettings: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
It is not possible idiot
The palace is at the center of the town and a market place for that matter .

Iwo is not like ya town and he is not as fulish as your king
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Antibettings: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

He instructed them not to do any grazing again and they beg him till two weeks time to put everything in order.. u think say na ur city ba?
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Sagay212:

Then send amotekun into the bushes and flush out the Fulani terrorists. It's as simple as that.

The objective here is to enforce security that wil guarantee protection of lives & security within towns & communities ... we can't chase fulanis out of town and @ the same time chase dem out of the bush... what we really need do is set up a perimeter that will strand fulanis in the bush. how
the police & army have been compromised cos they all answer to a fulani CCFR, once fulanis are aware the local securities are in charge border entries they will have no option than to retreat. ti eku ile o ba paa nii ti ode naa cruise.
Fulanis exist in few in any community, those known should be documented down to there properties. make them sign undertaken if they must co exist that they will be held responsible for any likely massacre, publicize it.

use a thief to watch ur property grin even invisible outside thief no go fit robb you.
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Benrosaria(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2021
YorubaHero12:
Videos of Fulanis Killed in Igangan Today During Retaliatory Attack

The Fulanis cowardly came in the shadow of the night to Igangan, they were able to carry out attack but the youth of Igangan mobilized themselves to stop and drop some of the coward killers.

These are the some of them caught and killed while some of them escaped and ran away before the youth could mobilize themselves.

Makinde should rise up now and stand his ground now in Oyo State because this is an affront on us as Yorubas and it is now time to act.

#OduduwaNation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Q6GnhvjA

Koiki media, I would advice be careful in your job. in as much as reiteration is going on, keep these things away media. This isn’t the best way to end war. Should we continue in violence to find peace.
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by WorldRichest: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I told you once that people like you will shout more than I have been shouting, but una go soon forget and go back to default one Nigeria mode

Which country is called Nigeria? I don't know any. I only know of Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Republic and the Arewa Republic of blood and tears.
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by zionglory(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

It's unfortunate that Igbos won't take joy in your pains, but it's your people that will write against ESN when it wasn't but to defend themselves against terrorist Fulanis.
Honestly that has changed. I’m Yoruba and I don’t think I can ever go against you guys,all we want is mutual respect from both sides

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by DAMN99: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Kings999:
FULANIS ARE THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE... GET A SWORD, PROTECT YOURSELF AND DEFEND YOUR LAND.... I DON'T SEE ANY CRIME IN PEOPLE DEFENDING THERE LAND...FOR MOST OF YOU HERE TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT BIAFRA, MNK, IPOB, ESN AND THE IGBOS.. ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU IS THAT INSECURITY IN THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE A HEARTBREAK, BELIEVE ME IT WILL REACH ALL STATES IN NIGERIA.. IF YOU DON'T CAUSE PROBLEM IN YOUR LAND THE FULANIS WILL DO SO...

THANK YOU
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by vikstandon(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2021
LegendHero:

This is not the time for name calling. You’ll always have people that are indifferent to a cause. Give them time to see the need and they will pull in their minds into it themselves and that’s when you can have a true coalition.

Pay attention bro. No need of bickering or going forth and back with one another.

I don't agree less... ARISE NIGERIANS... Let have one front against our collective ENEMY!!

It is a pain in the ass, that their father is at the centre. How do we deal with him... Let's pray and speak with one voice come 2023!!
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by DAMN99: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2021
Kill those mfs

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Hamiltonii: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2021
LegendHero:
Nice one boys. We can’t sit idle anymore claiming peaceful for whatever reason. Now words must be matched with actions.

By the way, Makinde seems to be one of the most clueless I’ve ever seen. Man can’t even give a strong statement like what Akeredolu gave on this issue. That’s by the way tho.

These Fulanis need to be dealt with in the language they understand too. We cannot be silent anymore walahi.

I think at this juncture, we must either stand together or fall in pieces.

#OduduwaRepublic
#NigerDeltaRepublic
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by donnie(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
mrkings84:
What me I don't understand is how the West, South and East can't unite together and fight these fulanis. Rather u see us making enemies of ourselves and supporting our common enemies against us.

donnie:
Those of the South should put aside the foolish divisions of religion or politics and unite as children of Yakubi/Jacob or be wiped out.

While i hate to say "I told you so" it's imperative that I do so now, because many of you are still under the spell of your lying priests, pastors, Imams and marching towards extinction. Can you now see this message wasn't really about color but your salvation?

I put the blame squarely on the fake long hair, blue eyed, feminine looking white Jesus. Deliver yourself from that image and begin to see and think clearly like the true children of Yakubi/Jacob, not apologetically like slaves.

Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw, Ejagham, Tiv etc. #AwakeOIsrael and let your enemies flee before you as in the days of old.

Maybe I should also unveil to you the Identity of Fulanis as descendants of Esau/Edom and Ishmael by blood. I'm sure you can tell now why you are hated for no reason. It's an inbuilt supernatural hatred of Esau for Jacob. Believe this or keep fooling yourselves with nice stories.
Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by donnie(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Cassandrax:

Sunday Igboho: For those of you who think Sunday Igboho is real, I pity you all. Every freedom fighter should avoid him at all cost.

He will sell you the moment you colabo with him. Mark my words, Sunday is acting out a script written by the fulanis and handed to him by tinubu.

Note that their faces was not shown, no blood, no deaths recorded, this guys are alive and they are all yorubas in that truck. Don't be fooled by these guys from the west.

See your face like who drink dogoyaro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.