Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead (60637 Views)

Rivers Based Pastor, Stephen Akinola Dies Hours After TB Joshua / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by derecho(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very funny question.
Anyways, I'll attempt it.
Believing affects your reasoning and interaction with others.One who believes in God is one who fears God and he's more likely to be humane and accountable. Hence, he'd positively affect those around him unlike the godless atheist who lives for himself and believes there's no hereafter. To borrow your word (from your initial post I quoted), he's not different from an animal who thinks about sex, amongst other selfish pursuits.
Summary,
How one leads his life would elicit what people would say about you.The memory of the righteous is blessed but the name of the wicked will rot.
sunshineV:
how does beliving in a god changes how people talk abt u when u die?
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
derecho:
Very funny question.
Anyways, I'll attempt it.
Believing affects your reasoning and interaction with others.One who believes in God is one who fears God and he's more likely to be humane and accountable. Hence, he'd positively affect those around him unlike the godless atheist who lives for himself and believes there's no hereafter. To borrow your word (from your initial post I quoted), he's not different from an animal who thinks about sex, amongst other selfish pursuits.
Summary,
How one leads his life would elicit what people would say about you.The memory of the righteous is blessed but the name of the wicked will rot.
funny how pastors, imam and religious are doing human ritual and raping minors
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by magictonic(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
This man dedicated me as a Baby in Deeper Life Bible Church when I was born. He was a friend to my father and a very good man. I know his wife and children very well. He is one of the few Pastors that I can trust.

When I heard of his demise yesterday, I just knew He had gone to Heaven (no doubt about that).

To the best of my knowledge, there was no hank-panky in his life.

I pray his Family receives comfort from Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Humanoid01(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
sunshineV:
however u like u live ur life, u will still end up burning in a lake of fire of another god
What an excuse for your pride.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Iykolysis: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I remember when we started Deeper Life in Rumuodara.

We have indeed lost a great man of God.

He brought Deeper Life to Port Harcourt before leaving to form Redemption Ministries.

May His soul Rest in Peace

Yes, I can relate we worshipped with Pastor Akinola at 1st Deeperlife Church in PH at Red Cross Centre, Station Bus Stop, Old
Township, Port Harcourt. Which latter moved to 170 Niger Street, No. 5 Field, Port Harcourt. It was a rendezvous with the Holy Spirit.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by sageb: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
R.I.P to a.great preacher
Eastern by pass will never be the same again
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Confirmedzombie: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Iykolysis:

Yes, I can relate we worshipped with Pastor Akinola at 1st Deeperlife Church in PH at Red Cross Centre, Station Bus Stop, Old
Township, Port Harcourt. Which latter moved to 170 Niger Street, No. 5 Field, Port Harcourt. It was a rendezvous with the Holy Spirit.

You are very correct. May His soul Rest in peace
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by dake40(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Happiboispot:

Can you pls Just mind your business I already said what's on my mind.

If thats the kind of mindset your religion gave you, then you are very stupid to wish death on your fellow man

Fool
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by timesup234: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yes na. All death na death. na maggot last last go consume all of us. But you see you, na ogun go kill you
Happiboispot:

You will die a horrible death. Mark my word
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by celebgists01: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
We have not finished mourning prophet TB joshua and now we are mourning another man of God pastor stephen akinola.what is happening?,is it nemesis or what they brought to themselves.God is only you who knows the best for your people,and is only you who can judge us all.R.I.P to the dead.

It beats me why we make some unwarranted comments.when your turn comes may someone say it's nemesis.so it's now a bad thing to die when it gets to your turn?

We must all die,some by sleep,some through sickness,some through accident and others but the fact is this " live a good life so when you're gone 70 percent of people who came in contact with you will remember your good deeds.

RIP to these men of God.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Geosignor(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
We have not finished mourning prophet TB joshua and now we are mourning another man of God pastor stephen akinola.what is happening?,is it nemesis or what they brought to themselves.God is only you who knows the best for your people,and is only you who can judge us all.R.I.P to the dead.

Rev. Akinola was sick and bedridden for years. He just left to rest. RIP TO HIM.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Jman06(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lostchild:

Goat get sense pass you
Tell that to your father! Full
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Jman06(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
TONYE001:

Please how do you diagnose high blood pressure by looking at an individual?
With a spiritoscientific eye, we can diagnose it. Even though we are meant to understand that it doesn't show in the face!
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Josephkabila12: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
RIP Pastor Stephen Akinola
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Happiboispot(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
dake40:

If thats the kind of mindset your religion gave you, then you are very stupid to wish death on your fellow man

Fool

You just said my fellow man? Are you dumb I be on same page with a terrorist like you. You will all wroth in hell with your 77 virgins
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Happiboispot(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
timesup234:
Yes na. All death na death. na maggot last last go consume all of us. But you see you, na ogun go kill you

In summery you are a terrorist
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by dake40(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Happiboispot:

You just said my fellow man? Are you dumb I be on same page with a terrorist like you. You will all wroth in hell with your 77 virgins

I shouldn't have mentioned you. You have shown your IQ.

My last comment

Peace
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Geosignor:

Rev. Akinola was sick and bedridden for years. He just left to rest. RIP TO HIM.
I know,even t.b joshua died while going to the hospital because sickness.anyway may there soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Greatzeus(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
CharisEleos:
Hian!

What is really happening?

Just yesterday, a woman who sells fruits at a major bus-stop in my area was ran over by her customers car and she died. She was buried today because she's a muslim. Just like that.

Brethen, please repent and accept Jesus now. Tomorrow may be too late.

Hope the driver didn't go Scot free? Even if it's not intentional,as far as someone died,it's manslaughter at least. He should compensate her family financially or go to jail.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by domchike(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hope its not rapture taking place
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by domchike(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hope its not rapture
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Greatzeus:

Hope the driver didn't go Scot free? Even if it's not intentional,as far as someone died,it's manslaughter at least. He should compensate her family financially or go to jail.

The nearly lynched him but for the sister that quickly called the cops.

The guy was actually learning how to drive with his father in the car. According to reports.

I wonder why he would allow someone who's still learning to drive on a major road when there are many fields around.

They're still in police custody.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by LIFE03(f): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
sunshineV:
he mocked himself. the people that serve are dying like fly why the ones that dnt give a fvck are banging pussies and living life

May your tongue not lead to your end.
God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Plusk4u: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rip Sir
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
May the Almighty Allah grant him Aljannah Firdaus, Ameen.
Are you mad?
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2021
LIFE03:

May your tongue not lead to your end.
God have mercy on you.
something must lead 2 ur end ask tb joshua. oh! u can't
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Lostchild(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Jman06:
Tell that to your father! Full

If you think in reasonable way, I will appreciate your wisdom. Since you think less than a goat, I have no choice than to remind you that you are a goat
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Jman06(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lostchild:

If you think in reasonable way, I will appreciate your wisdom. Since you think less than a goat, I have no choice than to remind you that you are a goat
Say same to your father when you get home. Imbe!
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Lostchild(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jman06:
Say same to your father when you get home. Imbe!

My earthly father is even worse than your comment

My earthly father is the most worse type of human anyone will ever have in his life

Believe me that guy is insane.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Jman06(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lostchild:

My earthly father is even worse than your comment

My earthly father is the most worse type of human anyone will ever have in his life

Believe me that guy is insane.
Lolzzz grin cheesy

You no well walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra / Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.