Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead (60626 Views)

Rivers Based Pastor, Stephen Akinola Dies Hours After TB Joshua / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Benrosaria(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=timesup234 post=102450144]One by one they will all die until Christianity is eradicated from Nigeria[/quote

Trust me Christianity in Africa has ruined the life, change its original intent to heartlessness. If you have to one day help the needy and the poor you mustn’t take a life. Which was what all of this pastors did and they brag about helping the poor after milking from the poor just to let them know that healing, success, and favour is through a man of god sent by God, back up by the Bible which is suppose to be a manual to earths living.

All the Bible always said was love your neighbor as you love yourself simply put teach love don’t preach love. And it explained it in every single book of the Bible including songs of Solomon, psalms, proverbs chronicles and as well revelation. And through love you get healing favor and success which they seek for

And this can only happen if we treat our fellow man as though they are Gods just as we treat ourselves good. Our help still will always come from above through man, not praying for you but showing him kindness, and as such kindness begets kindness.

Life is a circle ⭕️

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Timfreds(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Pastor Akinola of Deeper Life those days. I love this man and his ministry.
RIP man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
sharpwriter:

The land is filled with innocent blood na plus the nature of greed and contentment is numerous in this land.
For example, that fruit seller that was killed shouldn't be in that place selling fruits in an organized clime. Etc.etc.

So sad. To think that she has finished training all her children up to Uni level and they are all doing well, married and living on their own. It's so painful.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Vinnie2000(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2021
TONYE001:

Please how do you diagnose high blood pressure by looking at an individual?

My brother, There re some persons dat watching Dem closely, you will know dey have some ailments or re sick..
E.g TB Joshua. In 2011-2019, he was Vibrant!! But in d last Two years, he was looking Pale n not strong.
He probably was battling an ailment as age has crept in..
It's normal but some Nigerian Pastors claim that dey re Above Illness!! undecided
Even Gov Wike today on Channels TV was looking so dull n Sickly..
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by rita25(f): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2021
IS DIED? HABA OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP MOG
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by TruthinAction: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2021
This is getting more disturbing. He should be in his 50s. God have mercy. I heard he was formerly of Deeper Life Ministry. May the Lord receive his Spirit.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by aliscomonaj: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Ha! This one though oo
Waterysperm:
May the Almighty Allah grant him Aljannah Firdaus, Ameen.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by EngrEgghead: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
timesup234:
A time will come, you will clamor for this ogun and shango you so wish to be eradicated. Unfortunately for you, according to your stupidity, your time will be up then, and it will be too late
U're so daft to the extent that you can't even construct your English to tackle humanoid01. You went as far as plagiarizing his statement. Na una type dey do copy and paste during exam.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by js230003: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Mya his gentle soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Abakelawal(f): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Dis year na for pastors only...dis rest should get ready...Rip.

Man of God don't fear death
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by bigcover(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2021
3gpvids:
Chai! in the days of suya night.

RIP

You be really PH boy. Early 90s..
Suya night by Akinola. RIP MOG.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by sharpwriter(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

So sad. To think that she has finished training all her children up to Uni level and they are all doing well, married and living on their own. It's so painful.

So sad... May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by DarkCaesar(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Kings999:
PASTORS HAS DIED THIS YEAR 2021 THAN OTHER YEAR...
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE...
DEATH HAS NO FRIEND.....
opta kings peele

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Lostchild(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Jman06:
These pastors refuse to seek medical care when sick all in the name of miracle healing! Some of them contracted covid19 and carried it around without getting treated, until major damages are done to their systems and next thing you'll here is that they have died suddenly.

Take T.B Joshua for instance, mere looking at him would reveal that he was a potential candidate for high blood pressure. But he was there banking on some miracles instead of getting treated and managed with some God-given antihypertensive drugs until cardiac arrest struck and claimed his life. It's so unfortunate because he was a good man who understood that for life to go on on earth, we should be selfless and reach out to the needy. May his soul rest in peace.

Goat get sense pass you
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by uunwanaobong3: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2021
CHAI, GOD TAKE AM EASY-OOOOOOO.

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ANGRY WITH RELIGIOUS HUSTLERS (AKA PASTORS), BUT ALSO HAVE MERCY ON THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE FAMILY MEN AND BREAD WINNERS. LIFE HARD, NO BE SMALL.

WITH ALL HONESTY, AS AN ETHIST, I WILL CONFESSED THAT TB JOSHUA IS GREATER THAN ALL THE PASTORS IN NIGERIA COMBINE BECAUSE OF HIS CHARITY WORKS, HE CLOTH THE NAKED, FEED THE HUNGRY AND HELP THE HELPLESS, WHILE OTHER PASTORS WERE BUSY BUYING PRIVATE JUST, BUILDING BIG UNIVERSITIES AND AUDITORIUMS.

I DONT CARE IF HE IS FAKE OR NOT,..... HE HAS GIVEN BACK TO THE SOCIETY AND MOTHER EARTH HANSOMELY, ...... MY ONLY WISH FOR HIM IS THAT HIS GOD SHOULD JUDGE HIS WITH FAIRNESS DUE TO HIS CHARITY WORKS AND BE MERCIFUL WITH HIS SOUL...

CHARITY COVERS MULTITUDE OF SINS
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Corona virus looking at him grin grin
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by SonofGod231: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
AuroraBrls:
One of the Major players in Port Harcourt Church Industry way back then, if you know u know.

When no one knew of Winners Chapel yet in Rivers State, when Ibeyeomie was still probably and usher somewhere, When Birabi Street was still littered with Top Class Niteclubs and Brothels, when no one knew of any TB Josh or Enenche...Zilly Aggrey,Stephen Akinola, etc were the Champs of the biz in Rivers State

Like they say, beware of Children and the Unborn...Ibiyeomie removed bread from a lot of these ex-champs and sent them into sudden retirement bad hibernation.
So true...I used to attend the church back then at rumuomasi before they moved to redemptions camp at Amadi /Marine base sand field. Shalom Akinola is the name of His first Son.I also remember the days of Yomi isijola and Sam Amaga too in Ph.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by GorillaApp(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
EKONGKING:

Just say RIP and move on.
Repenting and accepting Jesus now .Did it saved any christians from death.
Has not many born again christians or pious christians died just like that.
What makes accepting jesus special .Muslims ,Hindus,Buddists ,have their own heaven or hell .
Death is a must. Believing in Jesus doesn't mean you won't die, it means your future after your death is secured. This is not for all to believe.
To each, his own view
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Humanoid01(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
sunshineV:
he mocked himself. the people that serve are dying like fly why the ones that dnt give a fvck are banging pussies and living life
They will all die someday. God never said those who serve Him won't die, He only said that those who die serving Him will reign with Him in eternity. So you can live your life doing all that stuff you stated up there and not give a hoot. When you die, then you'll know you should have given the greatest hoot.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Agreyphine(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
More God's general will be called home,death in the world in 2021 will not respect position,title, protocols,wealth but only those that carry the mark of the blood of Jesus,the seal of salvation.
Everybody should self exam him self and be eternity conscious.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

They will all die someday. God never said those who serve Him won't die, He only said that those who die serving Him will reign with Him in eternity. So you can live your life doing all that stuff you stated up there and not give a hoot. When you die, then you'll know you should have given the greatest hoot.
however u like u live ur life, u will still end up burning in a lake of fire of another god
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Happiboispot(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
dake40:

Is that how your bible taught you to respond to infidels?

Can you pls Just mind your business I already said what's on my mind.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by derecho(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Friend,
People only talk about important things.
Do you know how many people die in a second
Besides, there are many who don't even know those who say there's no God.Why? It's unthinkable and so foolish.
When such people die, they believe nobody died.
sunshineV:
he mocked himself. the people that serve are dying like fly why the ones that dnt give a fvck are banging pussies and living life
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Tukor1759: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
May the Almighty Allah grant him Aljannah Firdaus, Ameen.
waterysperm grin
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by DavDam(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
RIP to the man of God. Amos 3:7...

To be saved is the most important.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to usward, not willing that any man should perish, but that all should come to repentance." - 2 Peter 3:9

We all live to die. Death is inevitable to every human being.
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Willy123(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
sunshineV:
Jesus!!! Who are you?The devil himself
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
derecho:
Friend,
People only talk about important things.
Do you know how many people die in a second
Besides, there are many who don't even know those who say there's no God.Why? It's unthinkable and so foolish.
When such people die, they believe nobody died.
how does beliving in a god changes how people talk abt u when u die?
Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Bifwoli: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
timesup234:
One by one they will all die until Christianity is eradicated from Nigeria

Its not Christianity to be eradicated ,it is gonna be the mega churches as business to enrich these pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by 79733139(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
I am also suspecting that he had a heart attack... his age make it more likely that he had high blood pressure for years but since his church is about miracles, he might have not been managing it well (and high BP is a silent condition that only shows symptoms at the serious and later stages).

Jman06:
These pastors refuse to seek medical care when sick all in the name of miracle healing! Some of them contracted covid19 and carried it around without getting treated, until major damages are done to their systems and next thing you'll here is that they have died suddenly.

Take T.B Joshua for instance, mere looking at him would reveal that he was a potential candidate for high blood pressure. But he was there banking on some miracles instead of getting treated and managed with some God-given antihypertensive drugs until cardiac arrest struck and claimed his life. It's so unfortunate because he was a good man who understood that for life to go on on earth, we should be selfless and reach out to the needy. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead by Jennycoolz(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
2020 Politicians were dying
2021 pastors are dying

They all being with same first letter "P"

Hope it's not what I'm thinking o

Anyway R.I.P to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.