Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

2021 Positivenaija Science Quiz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021 Positivenaija Science Quiz (180 Views)

LASG Okays Science Quiz Competition For Secondary Schools, Targets Inventors / Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition / TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 Positivenaija Science Quiz by naijadiplomat(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
The 2021 PositiveNaija Science Quiz promotes the knowledge, value and practicability of science as a respectable basis of testable explanations about the universe.

The monthly competition aims to provide a balanced approach to the study of science notably among Nigerians with subjects including: physics, chemistry, biology (natural science); geography, psychology (social science); and mathematics, statistics (formal science).

The 2021 PositiveNaija Science Quiz is scheduled for the last Sunday of every month at 9:00 pm (beginning from June 2021).

Reward [Cash Prizes]

- 1st prize: ₦6,000
- 2nd prize: ₦2,500
- 3rd prize: ₦1,500

Sponsorship

The quiz competition is open for sponsorship.

https://www.positivenaija.com/2021-positivenaija-science-quiz/

1 Like

Re: 2021 Positivenaija Science Quiz by lathrowinger: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is most the reasonable quiz so far... I will rather support this with my last penny than supporting those evil naked thing called BIG BROTHER...

Plz how can I donate? And I hope this is real
Re: 2021 Positivenaija Science Quiz by naijadiplomat(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2021
lathrowinger:
This is most the reasonable quiz so far... I will rather support this with my last penny than supporting those evil naked thing called BIG BROTHER...

Plz how can I donate? And I hope this is real

Thank you for your appreciation of the competition as well as your interest towards donating/sponsoring the quiz, which we very well welcome.

The competition is indeed real. You can visit the website through link to ascertain this as well as our previous and other ongoing activities.

An email has been sent to you requesting for contact. We would also appreciate it if you could contact us through the phone number stated on the flyer or competition page. Sponsors are acknowledged on the general competition page and accordingly on the relevant quiz sections. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AI Integration And An Expected Boom Of M&A In 2022 / Japan Africa Dream Scholarship (JADS) Program - Fully Funded / Apply For World Bank Young Professional Program 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.