Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die (118737 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Kobojunkie: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

Na this kind thing you dey like. Abi?
Continue. undecided.
Did you know that the apostles foresaw there demise? I mean they all knew before their death that they were guaranteed a place in heaven and at least the circumstances that would surround their death, almost like Jesus Christ did. undecided

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by KEVIND: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man was a false prophet, one of the very same Jesus Christ warned you to avoid. You were too blind to see that but you claim you know God's general when you see one? undecided

Look the kind delusion you take your own hand weave for yourself there, all because of a mere mortal. God has at least taken one of your idols out of your way. As Jesus Christ explained in John 9, your kind of blindness is a choice and it is only you that can decide when and if you finally want to see.undecided
What you accused TB Joshua is what the world did to Jesus. TB Joshua started the work God appointed him for in the 80s, he ran the race & God took him at His own time.
Luke 11:18-19
If Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul. And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? So they will be your judges.
Exactly,what you're saying about TB Joshua, Jesus Christ address has already addressed it in that verse. So, its your choice to believe or not. Salvation is personal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that the apostles foresaw there demise? I mean they all knew before their death that they were guaranteed a place in heaven and at least the circumstances that would surround their death, almost like Jesus Christ did. undecided

Just let this man rest.

The way you're going about this all over every post about him Wil begin to make people perceive you to be what you're not and you may be sinning against God unknowingly.

Just let him and his past be.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Kobojunkie: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2021
KEVIND:

Luke 11:18-19
If Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul. And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? So they will be your judges.
Exactly,what you're saying about TB Joshua, Jesus Christ address has already addressed it in that verse. So, its your choice to believe or not. Salvation is personal.
Jesus Christ is the one who declared even your TB Joshua a false prophet and a wolf in sheep clothing. undecided
Again....
Kobojunkie:
The man was a false prophet, one of the very same Jesus Christ warned you to avoid. You were too blind to see that but you claim you know God's general when you see one? undecided

Look the kind delusion you take your own hand weave for yourself there, all because of a mere mortal. God has at least taken one of your idols out of your way. As Jesus Christ explained in John 9, your kind of blindness is a choice and it is only you that can decide when and if you finally want to see.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Kobojunkie: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

Just let this man rest.

The way you're going about this all over every post about him Wil begin to make people perceive you to be what you're not and you may be sinning against God unknowingly.

Just let him and his past be.
1. Nothing I do impacts the man. He is dead..get it. He no longer cares what we do or say or think or spit!

2. Since when have you seen me worry about what folks think of what I do. My employer is God and my work is to do that which He commands which is to speak truth wherever and whenever He leads me to. Telling the Truth of God to those lied to in the name of God by even this man is part of the job responsibilities. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by KEVIND: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the one who declared even your TB Joshua a false prophet and a wolf in sheep clothing. undecided
Again....
Luke 11:14-20
One day Jesus cast out a demon from a man who couldn’t speak, and when the demon was gone, the man began to speak. The crowds were amazed,but some of them said, “No wonder he can cast out demons. He gets his power from Satan, the prince of demons.”
Others, trying to test Jesus, demanded that he show them a miraculous sign from heaven to prove his authority.
Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.
If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebul.
if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your followers drive them out? So then, they will be your judges.
But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you

Is there any difference from your believe and Jesus encounter with the world?
People will continue to repeat the events even till the end of the time.
-And what are the attributes of a false prophet & a True Prophet from God according to the bible?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by phemmyfour: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Iginla that could not even see Buhari stopping us from accessing twitter

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2021
grin

mu2sa2:
Nigeria's ubiquitous self- appointed men of god will now start proclaiming anything and everything about tb. TB Joshua self-appointed himself prophet, but his sudden death is a lesson to others that all the so-called prophecies from them amount to hogwash- tb foresaw almost everything but, irony of ironies, not his own death! Hahaha!
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by DonCortino: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2021
we are ALL going to die modafucker!
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Flamees(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by SmartPolician: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2021
If Prophet T.B. Joshua had not died, this man would have said it was Adeboye's son that he saw in his revelation.

Keep lying, you hear?

God is watching

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Nuelito: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2021
There is no need for the last paragraph....he went off key
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Lekan239(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2021
abeg channel your spiritual power against buhari and save Nigeria

but them say make we no do money rituals so we will live long to enjoy the fruit of our labour, this one pastors are the once dying early like this, i no understand again why them say make we no ndo money rituals
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Please let this man rest abeg
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by rhektor(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2021
floss:
Now this one want to cash out, why didn't you inform us immediately after telling TB Joshua about his future death.... just like telling someone i see you eating food this night.... allow the dead man to die in peace for Christ sake.
grin grin grin
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Pennywise(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Here is one vulture feeding off the remains of another vulture
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by InvertedHammer: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2021
/
I am still waiting for an edited video of T.B prophesying about his death. I bet you the folks at Emmanuel TV are working on it—chopping, cropping, merging and inserting grin grin

/

5 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Mamijoh(f): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2021
zoeA:
Death Sabi sanitize people's image eh
No be small ooh
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by IJOBA11: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nigeria's ubiquitous self- appointed men of god will now start proclaiming anything and everything about tb. TB Joshua self-appointed himself prophet, but his sudden death is a lesson to others that all the so-called prophecies from them amount to hogwash- tb foresaw almost everything but, irony of ironies, not his own death! Hahaha!
INDEED HIS DEATH IS A GREAT SIGN FOR THOSE WHO THINK
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Rest abeg, everyone is now looking for attention, abeg rest.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Karozy: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:

You will continue to be a fool for life
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by IJOBA11: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No mind dem! undecided
GUY I DON DEY FOLLOW YOU TEG TEY AND I NOTICE SAY YOU NOR DEY REASON WELL. KINDLY TELL ME WHO APPOINTED TEMITOPE JOSHUA A PROPHET OF GOD
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Karozy: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
floss:
Now this one want to cash out, why didn't you inform us immediately after telling TB Joshua about his future death.... just like telling someone i see you eating food this night.... allow the dead man to die in peace for Christ sake.
He should announce his private conversation with you abi, mumu
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by foeedaba: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Sorry, I'm not buying it

But you bought it when Buhari said he would defeat Boko Haram in 6 months and turn $1 to N1. Smh for your stupidity.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Josywhyte: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Oga u didn't tell us about the prophecy of his( TB Joshua) death in 2015,2016 and 2018 respectively. Why are u bringing it up now that he's dead? Na una know where una dey get una own prophecies from o. Na God know if na true u dey talk or na lie. Meanwhile, rest T.B JOSHUA. U were always there for the poor and less privileged.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Adakintroy: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2021
I have never notice a prophet who had a for knowing about his coming so accurate since the times one who likely mentioned it.
.before he formed me " he knew me".

Making also mission statement

"Prophets are sent by God to alter the deep things of God..for the conviction of sin. For edification and comfort"

Identified characteristics suggest they had no form of comeliness and when we shall see them. They will be no beauty in them that we should desire them. They are men of sorrow and aquainted with grief. Yet we hide our face fromm them. Surely they will bare our grief and carry our sorrow and the persecution for our peace was upon them and by their pain we are heal.

No other prophets was more persecuted than him. No other. No other was more greater than him amongst prophets born of women.

Rest in peace my father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by dam4sam: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:

When Corona Virus was raging, they all went to hide and started using face mask!
Na dat time l know say dem be fake healers and prophets.
Ordinary Covid-19, they cannot heal, now that the thing has subsided, they want to start running their scam again.
Bunch of rogues
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by 1000angstroms(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Triton1996:
The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has joined the world to mourn the death of popular televangelist, Prophet TB Joshua who died yesterday in Lagos shortly after a church service at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Lagos by leading his congregation to observe a minute of silence before sharing his tributes.

Joshua Iginla who wept while worshipping God before his tributes described Prophet TB Joshua as a brother and great general who lived for the poor and defended the prophetic ministry. According to him, he took a lot of bullets for the prophetic and grossly misunderstood by many.

He referred to him as a man of humility, ambassador of love to the less privileged, and a blessing to the body of Christ. He revealed their very close relationship by explaining how much he will miss their long private discussions for the kingdom of Christ.

He also revealed that thrice when he had a vision in 2015, 2016 and 2018 that a great man of God is quitting the scene, it was TB Joshua. He said when he communicated the vision to him he said, “Thank You, my brother. If it’s his wish to keep me he will keep me. There is nothing I am afraid of anymore. I think I have done the work the Lord has sent me. I will always take a bow to the sovereignty of God”

Read his statement below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=346554566828992&id=100044233545876

Furthermore, Prophet Joshua Iginla issued stern warnings to anyone that might want to use the death of Prophet TB Joshua to get at other men of God in the prophetic ministry, either by calling them fake or discrediting their prophetic callings, stating that He will personally deal with them spiritually.

https://trixxng.com/what-tb-joshua-told-me-when-i-prophesied-his-death-to-him-prophet-joshua-iginla-reveals/
That he will spiritually deal with them personally? Check his dna if there are no traces of Islamic terrorist fulani urchins in it cos they are the only ones who threaten people like this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.