Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] (3680 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
When will you ladies go on the ground and protest, yes you don't support arms struggle but go and protest on the ground, leave Twitter and Facebook, oh you are scared? If you are then stop breaking the morals of those fighting, I am forced to write this article because of the nonsense I see on Twitter the breeding ground for useless one Nigeria Abuja and Lagos Igbos girls,yes if you are not fighting for Biafra on Twitter and Facebook, I say to them stop that nonsense, are you all blind or you don't see what is going on in Nigeria or in Benue state? Must we become like Benue before you all receive sense, your land or business in Abuja or Lagos is not as important as the freedom of Biafrans all over the world so stop talking nonsense because of your bloody investment in Lagos and Abuja, did you not see what ikwerrres did to Igbos during the war, they killed them and took their properties. Recently a rep member threatened Igbo properties in Abuja i wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-leave-abuja-and-north-this-is

I want you Igbo girls to go and read about Kurdish women this is an assignment for you all, Kurdish women have been fighting Turkey for over 40yrs, they defeated ISIS, they fought and they are still fighting till today defending their land and this is why I love Kurdish women they are brave and strong and they refuse to live in slavery, they are not yapping on Twitter and Facebook or talking down on Kurdistan or rubbing makeup or using iPhone or always yapping about boyfriends or trending stupid hashtags.

Look you are my sisters and I will tell you the truth, Fulanis are coming like it or not remember what happened in Ebonyi a few days ago, use your platform to talk about Biafra and push Biafra because we can't just sit down and watch the Fulanis kill us we have to defend our selves, donate to the cause if you want and make sure they use the money.

we need you, women, like the ancestors before you, remember how your ancestors fought the warrant governors and the Aba riots, you our mother's stood their ground against slavery, don't see this article in a negative way I just want you to wake up because we need you and the Fulanis are here already if you don't support arm's struggle go on the ground and protest, wake up girls.we are dealing with the 4th deadliest terror group on planet earth.dont leave everything to IPOB women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdiJTVLpkwU

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-letter-to-biafran-girls-from-igbo

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu
Northernblood3
Igboid
edodefence
nsiba
adakaboro8
Eastlink
makemoneywbsite
horsepower102
Danisaint112
limeta
OnionBandit
freeigbos
Elock1
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by SILVERLINES: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
cheesy

OP

No de mumu urself

I am a true Biafra and I must tell u that this whole write up is a trash.
We biafrans are reasonable, sensible and responsible

No d carry zooo mentality de waka for social claim say u de represent us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by theTranslator: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Leave them alone

Men don finish for biafra?? grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by Built2last: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
All i know is that Igbo women are audacious and bold. Fearless and ready to act when men become lilly livered.

Aba women riot is a case in reference

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by Jones4190(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dear Wailers,
Do you still want PMB to speak or you are okay with the twitter ban?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Op abeg this one no enter. So you opened a thread to bash Igbo girls in a forum like this. Where is the sense abeg.

Are Igbo girls the only pro Nigerian Igbos on twitter, yet you didn't open a thread about Igbo men. Or is it because they are girls. Also majority of Igbo ladies I know carry Biafra first head more than men.

If an ajebo says she doesn't want conflict, abeg let her be. No be everyone get mind. grin
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Op abeg this one no enter. So you opened a thread to bash Igbo girls in a forum like this. Where is the sense abeg.

Are Igbo girls the only pro Nigerian Igbos on twitter, yet you didn't open a thread about Igbo men. Or is it because they are girls. Also majority of Igbo ladies I know carry Biafra first head more than men.

If an ajebo says she doesn't want conflict, abeg let her be. No be everyone get mind. grin

on it already
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
theTranslator:
Leave them alone

Men don finish for biafra?? grin

you know nothing
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
LET ME DECLARE THIS IS NO SIMPS ZONE
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Built2last:
All i know is that Igbo women are audacious and bold. Fearless and ready to act when men become lilly livered.

Aba women riot is a case in reference

look read the write up well,they need to stand up now,didnt you see women killed at ebonyi
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by okigbojihad: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
guy man u rest make we hear word.
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

OP

No de mumu urself

I am a true Biafra and I must tell u that this whole write up is a trash.
We biafrans are reasonable, sensible and responsible

No d carry zooo mentality de waka for social claim say u de represent us

NO SIMP ZONE.i guess you dont know the battle infront of you
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
okigbojihad:
guy man u rest make we hear word.

e concern you
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

on it already

You have not stated your mission. What is the point of all these rubbish. Do you know the number of men and women that has paid the supreme price for this struggle. At least respect them.

And then I looked at the people you tagged to come and discuss Igbo issue and I immediately understand. Smh
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

NO SIMP ZONE.i guess you dont know the battle infront of you

How many Fulanis have you caught alive on Igbo soil. Or you think it's about creating unnecessary threads on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

mr man nobody will die for anyone we must all fight,i have done my research,how many girls are protesting on ground?
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You have not stated your mission. What is the point of all these rubbish. Do you know the number of men and women that has paid the supreme price for this struggle. At least respect them.

And then I looked at the people you tagged to come and discuss Igbo issue and I immediately understand. Smh

those ijaw boys are my students
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

mr man nobody will die for anyone we must all fight,i have done my research,how many girls are protesting on ground?

Is there any protest going on that I don't know of. Are you drunk?
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

How many Fulanis have you caught alive on Igbo soil. Or you think it's about creating unnecessary threads on Nairaland.

dude stop crying i wont stop writing and i dont need approval from you or anyone
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Is there any protest going on that I don't know of. Are you drunk?

you mean the ones paid 1k to protest infront of ikonso government house?
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by Ofodirinwa: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
your mates are joining unknown ungunmen, you're on facebook arguing with girls. ebubeagu sef e no get liver
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by Built2last: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

look read the write up well,they need to stand up now,didnt you see women killed at ebonyi

Let the men take the lead first
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by Tinubuadvocate: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
vasel15:
When will you ladies go on the ground and protest, yes you don't support arms struggle but go and protest on the ground, leave Twitter and Facebook, oh you are scared? If you are then stop breaking the morals of those fighting, I am forced to write this article because of the nonsense I see on Twitter the breeding ground for useless one Nigeria Abuja and Lagos Igbos girls, I say to them stop that nonsense, are you all blind or you don't see what is going on in Nigeria or in Benue state? Must we become like Benue before you all receive sense, your land or business in Abuja or Lagos is not as important as the freedom of Biafrans all over the world so stop talking nonsense because of your bloody investment in Lagos and Abuja, did you know to see what ikwerrres did to Igbos during the war, they killed them and took their properties. Recently a rep member threatened Igbo properties in Abuja i wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-leave-abuja-and-north-this-is

I want you Igbo girls to go and read about Kurdish women this is an assignment for you all, Kurdish women have been fighting Turkey for over 40yrs, they defeated ISIS, they fought and they are still fighting till today defending their land and this is why I love Kurdish women they are brave and strong and they refuse to live in slavery, they are not yapping on Twitter and Facebook or talking down on Kurdistan or rubbing makeup or using iPhone or always yapping about boyfriends or trending stupid hashtags.

Look you are my sisters and I will tell you the truth, Fulanis are coming like it or not remember what happened in Ebonyi a few days ago, use your platform to talk about Biafra and push Biafra because we can't just sit down and watch the Fulanis kill us we have to defend our selves, donate to the cause if you want and make sure they use the money.

we need you, women, like the ancestors before you, remember how your ancestors fought the warrant governors and the Aba riots, you our mother's stood their ground against slavery, don't see this article in a negative way I just want you to wake up because we need you and the Fulanis are here already if you don't support arm's struggle go on the ground and protest, wake up girls.

[/s] stop encouraging violence.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
i am telling our women to be like kurdish women and simps are crying,you cant be home to protect them all day,do they have basic self defense skills?
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] stop encouraging violence.

self defense is a fundamental human right,so run along
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

those ijaw boys are my students

At this rate you are their student. How many Ijaw threads have you ever seen on Nairaland. But every day they open new Igbo thread to troll us and the day they forgot you assist with a very useless thread such as this.

Do you expect the ones you have invited to come in and say good things about our women? Emotional intelligence is very important.
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
you simps dont know what is coming an avalanche,we must wake up now..see what happened at ibadan today
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

At this rate you are their student. How many Ijaw threads have you ever seen on Nairaland. But every day they open new Igbo thread to troll us and the day they forgot you assist with a very useless thread such as this.

Do you expect the ones you have invited to come in and say good things about our women? Emotional intelligence is very important.

dude just run away,i am hold myself from fully responding to you,i have told you,i will keep writing,ok.you leave the topic and you are talking trash
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by ggood: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:
When will you ladies go on the ground and protest, yes you don't support arms struggle but go and protest on the ground, leave Twitter and Facebook, oh you are scared? If you are then stop breaking the morals of those fighting, I am forced to write this article because of the nonsense I see on Twitter the breeding ground for useless one Nigeria Abuja and Lagos Igbos girls, I say to them stop that nonsense, are you all blind or you don't see what is going on in Nigeria or in Benue state? Must we become like Benue before you all receive sense, your land or business in Abuja or Lagos is not as important as the freedom of Biafrans all over the world so stop talking nonsense because of your bloody investment in Lagos and Abuja, did you know to see what ikwerrres did to Igbos during the war, they killed them and took their properties. Recently a rep member threatened Igbo properties in Abuja i wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-leave-abuja-and-north-this-is

we need you, women, like the ancestors before you, remember how your ancestors fought the warrant governors and the Aba riots, you our mother's stood their ground against slavery, don't see this article in a negative way I just want you to wake up because we need you and the Fulanis are here already if you don't support arm's struggle go on the ground and protest, wake up girls.

n
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
simps cant read,i said abuja and lagos igbo girls on twitter especially
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:
i am telling our women to be like kurdish women and simps are crying,you cant be home to protect them all day,do they have basic self defense skills?

You sound like an efulefu who doesn't know the basic Igbo cultural norms. Defence has been and will continue to be a man's thing. No Igbo man with correct sense will allow his sister to fight for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Vows To Deal With Senator Abaribe For Bankrolling Nnamdi Kanu / Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) / Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.