Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] (3707 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You sound like an efulefu who doesn't know the basic Igbo cultural norms. Defence has been and will continue to be a man's thing. No Igbo man with correct sense will allow his sister to fight for him.

yes you will follow her to the farm and defend her,i say you bi mumu,big one..open your eyes this is 2021 and nobody is asking them to fight if they cant but they should go and protest instead of talking down of ipob and biafrans on twitter,you day do igbo norm for where fulani day,i pity you..dont you see fulani women with AK47
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by limeta(f): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
When will you ladies go on the ground and protest, yes you don't support arms struggle

We dont want to only protest
we want the arm struggle
jihadist dont mind been killed by a man they fear been killed by a woman cause it leads them to hell ...
Islam
jihadist fear armed women

1 Like

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
limeta:
When will you ladies go on the ground and protest, yes you don't support arms struggle

We dont want to only protest
we want the arm struggle
jihadist dont mind been killed by a man they fear been killed by a woman cause it leads them to hell ...
Islam
jihadist fear armed women

some are scared..go on ijeles page aka mekaboy and see igbo girls talking down on biafra,i was shocked,if igbo women can join zoo army y cant they be battle ready
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by IJOBA11: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
ONE OF EM IS BUSY SHOWCASING HER COOKING SKILLS ON NAIRALAND.

HER ONLY PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD IS ANAMBRA MEN angry
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You sound like an efulefu who doesn't know the basic Igbo cultural norms. Defence has been and will continue to be a man's thing. No Igbo man with correct sense will allow his sister to fight for him.

so igbo girls in zoo army are what?i say you slow
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
ONE OF EM IS BUSY SHOWCASING HER COOKING SKILLS ON NAIRALAND.

HER ONLY PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD IS ANAMBRA MEN angry

lol.they must wake up.but i dont see a problem with cooking,cook and be battle ready
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

yes you will follow her to the farm and defend her,i say you bi mumu,big one..open your eyes this is 2021 and nobody is asking them to fight if they cant but they should go and protest instead of talking down of ipob and biafrans on twitter,you day do igbo norm for where fulani day,i pity you..dont you see fulani women with AK47

And why would the farm be unsafe for her in the first place if the men has done their duties.

Abuja and Lagos girls do not go to farm. Why don't you move down to the affected rural communities and give them the so called Ķurdish women lectures and training. At least make yourself useful to the cause for once.
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

And why would the farm be unsafe for her in the first place if the men has done their duties.

Abuja and Lagos girls do not go to farm. Why don't you move down to the affected rural communities and give them the so called Ķurdish women lectures and training. At least make yourself useful to the cause for once.

dude you dont know anything,these are the twitter abuja and lagos girls criticizing ESN..ok you dont know the battle infront of you..i say UN will come to nigeria and settle this matter because fulanis wont give referendum,i see UN stationed at head bridge onicha
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by gwafaeziokwu: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

so igbo girls in zoo army are what?i say you slow

Well trained and equipped to fight. You are not making any sense Eziokwu.

Bye
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Bye

mumu kurdish women fought isis ill equipped,because it was life or death,i have given you an assignment go and study kurdish women.bye and dont come back abeg moral killer
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Bye

oh lastly remember you are dealing with the 4th deadliest terror group in the world.bye
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by DesChyko: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
What kind of igbo man seeks to put his woman at the forefront?

OP, please go spend time in your village. This isn't omenala.

@gwafaeziokwu, i meego ife ikwesiri. Haapu efulefu a.
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2021
DesChyko:

omenala while at war with the 4th deadliest terror group in the world?,your name is sorry,infact i already wrote an article for you abuja and lagos igbo and next is igbo celebrities...your mumu never do,this is what nnamdi kanu said you have to deal with igbo otelectuls,slave governors,ohaneze,efulefus,sabos,lagos igbo and abuja igbo and then igbo haters,yoruba jornalist and finally fulanis..no go teach your wife,daughter or sister self defence,day form omenala while marauders from sahel day come
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by DesChyko: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

omenala while at war with the 4th deadliest terror group in the world?,your name is sorry,infact i already wrote an article for you abuja and lagos igbo and next is igbo celebrities...your mumu never do,this is what nnamdi kanu said you have to deal with igbo otelectuls,slave governors,ohaneze,efulefus,sabos,lagos igbo and abuja igbo and then igbo haters,yoruba jornalist and finally fulanis

Like I said, go spend some time in your village for a start.
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2021
DesChyko:

Like I said, go spend some time in your village for a start.

you wont learn from people in benue,do they have a village now?you are a joker abuja igbo,no go teach your wife,daughter or sister self defence,day form omenala while marauders from sahel day come
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2021
DesChyko:

tell them to stop killing the morals of people fighting then
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by wirinet(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

No mind am. If igbo women carry gun and help liberate their lands, what will be their rewards. Does he not know that accordung to igbo culture, women cannot inherit their fathers land? Why do you want women to sacrifice their lives for a land they cannot inherit?

Also ask am what is the fate of Kurdistan today? With women carrying gun and fighting on the field and after more than 100 years of fighting, is Kurdistan a country?
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2021
wirinet:

No mind am. If igbo women carry gun and help liberate their lands, what will be their rewards. Does he not know that accordung to igbo culture, women cannot inherit their fathers land? Why do you want women to sacrifice their lives for a land they cannot inherit?

Also ask am what is the fate of Kurdistan today? With women carrying gun and fighting on the field and after more than 100 years of fighting, is Kurdistan a country?

actually kid Kurdistan is an autonomous region recognised by the constitution of iraq and they have oil,but because they are spread across,iraq,syria,turkey and iran and no one told them to fight did you read the write up or you just want to lick behind,they should stop talking down on people fighting online,they should go and protest abi you no see women protest for north for biafra to be free,must everything be done by ipob women?i say una too slow for me,i see the future

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by PoloG: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Igbo noise everyday on nairaland
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2021
PoloG:
Igbo noise everyday on nairaland

i never even start,over 200 articles written already and writing more as i follow daily events,una go hear pepper i wont you tell the igbo story again never,i will be here to always counter you
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2021
wirinet:

oh dude and in biafra,women would have equal rights as men but still respect tradition and in biafra women would inherit properties..capish
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by JohnSin97: 1:24am On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin this is cringe worthy....
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 3:08am On Jun 07, 2021
JohnSin97:
grin grin grin this is cringe worthy....

who ask you olofofo
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by escapefromusa(f): 3:17am On Jun 07, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

OP

No de mumu urself

I am a true Biafra and I must tell u that this whole write up is a trash.
We biafrans are reasonable, sensible and responsible

No d carry zooo mentality de waka for social claim say u de represent us

You are all the same.
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 3:21am On Jun 07, 2021
escapefromusa:

You are all the same.

escapefromusasambisa are you alrite?
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by escapefromusa(f): 3:29am On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

escapefromusasambisa are you alrite?

I am not alrite' , I am AbdulJameel grin
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by Heavensent01(m): 4:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Built2last:
All i know is that Igbo women are audacious and bold. Fearless and ready to act when men become lilly livered.

Aba women riot is a case in reference

not just Aba women riot, I watched some documentary clips of some Igbo ladies been trained during the civil war

the truth is when people are being push to the stage of is either you die or protect yourself, you won't have any choice than to fight. this has nothing to do with tribe but jungle survival
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 4:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Heavensent01:

not just Aba women riot, I watched some documentary clips of some Igbo ladies been trained during the civil war

the truth is when people are being push to the stage of is either you die or protect yourself, you won't have any choice than to fight. this has nothing to do with tribe but jungle survival

they must be ready,this is not a joke,nobody will understand my write up now,but soon they will and remember we are at war with the 4th most deadliest terror group in the world,now is not time for make ups and iphones or bbn time to wake up
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Foolish thread from brain go bad. foolish angry
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:
gwafaeziokwu
Northernblood3
Igboid
edodefence
nsiba
adakaboro8
Eastlink
makemoneywbsite
horsepower102
Danisaint112
limeta
OnionBandit
freeigbos
Elock1
as an ibo girls they have to felt concern about their supposed future husbands dying in hands of army like chicken.. their concern is if all the ibo youth died, who will protect them in future fight? or protect them from future capturing slaves thats looming? who will marry them?
please understand your women.. abi una wey be ipob, is it a crime for you people to understand simple and constructive opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
as an ibo girls they have to felt concern about their supposed future husbands dying in hands of army like chicken.. their concern is if all the ibo youth died, who will protect them in future fight? or protect them from future capturing slaves thats looming? who will marry them?
please understand your women.. abi una wey be ipob, is it a crime for you people to understand simple and constructive opinion?

go back to school boy,you write like a kindergarten that cant hold his pencil correctly,oyel coconut head,our women are brave i just want them to wake up and be like their mothers
Re: Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] by vasel15: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Elrufai Throws Subtle Jab At Tinubu / Governor Adeleke Shirtless, Dances Twe Twe With Rapper / Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.