Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs (7275 Views)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by okeyglm: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2021
yesterday night the chief instigator Mr Kanu ordered all the young men and women in Anambra state to leave their home in the next 48hrs. please if your in Anambra and your young man or woman .leave the state now or enter bush. heavy rain will fall
รค

AN EXTRACT FROM HIS EXCELLENCY MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 6TH OF JUNE 2021
IF YOU ARE IN ANAMBRA STATE AND YOU ARE A YOUNG MAN OR WOMAN, I AM WARNING YOU TO LEAVE ANAMBRA OR EITHER GO TO THE BUSH, IN THE NEXT 48RS A HEAVY RAIN WILL FALL
Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
1. An opening prayers by His Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
2. Right now in Abuja everywhere is on stand still, because they cannot understand our tenacity
3. They do everything, they kill us to dehumanize us but we are standing still
4. First of all before we proceed you must understand that we are in prayers, and we are reading the book of Psalm
5. The whole world is listening today waiting to hear what we will say
6. Having said our prayers, we are now going to proceed to bring to you the gospel I have been mandated to deliver to you today
7. I want to thank Twitter for standing up against the Fulani supporter of APC
8. Facebook capitulated because of money and threat from the dead dictator Buhari
9. I thank God almighty that Twitter chose Ghana instead of Nigeria for their Head Quaters
10 had Twitter chosen Nigeria, by now, Lai Mohammed would have gone ahead to wash Twitter with loads of money like they did with Facebook
11. The attorney general of Nigeria ordering the convictions of people for using twitter is laughable
12. The banning of Twitter by the executive does not have the backing of the law, is just a mere executive pronouncement
13. Fulani Caliphate are the ones ruling Nigeria
14. I want to ask Malami, under which law are you banning Twitter in nigeria ?
15. Are you now saying that executive pronouncement is now law
16. I want to ask this people , Nigeria has three ways of making laws , one is through the house of assembly, the other is through a judicial pronouncement
17. Remember most of the executive decisions taking by Donald Trump and how they were all decended
18. You cant just wake up in the money and say you are banning Twitter, who are you
19. Therefore any antics of Buhari and the attorney general Malami to prosecute those using Twitter is null and void
20. There is no law in the ZOO banning the use of Twitter in Nigeria
21. The duty of the court is to interprete the law
22. The law of Nigeria guarantees the citizens freedom of expression and freedom of speech
23. Everybody if you are in nigeris ignore that useless law banning Twitter
24. I want to ask the ZOO governemt, have you dealt with the Fulani supporter of APC the way you are massacering people in the east right now
25. I want Twitter to understand that I am also critical to my own self the way I am to others
26. When it comes to Biafrans the easterners , there is this comon purpose that an igbo man should be killed
27. Anywhere you go in the world and see hard working people they attract hatred
28. The only reason Shehu Garuba is mouthing mouth against Biafrans is because of the hatred of biafran people
29. Now you want to teach Biafrans a lesson in the language they will understand which is genocide, while your own brothers are busy massacering HAUSA people
30. The same people threatening to go and release genocide in the east, at their backyard the same Myiethy Allah are busy slaughtering hausa people in their backyard
31. I want to tell you that in one state where the FULANIS are minority in Kebi State they have killed 91HAUSA people
32. But if it is anywhere else they will start to shout
33. They called them bandits, they dont call them terrorist anymore.
34. They have advised the media houses to stop calling them terrorist but bandits
35. This is why I kept asking Nigerians everyday, what is in your brain ?
36. Fulani will come out and said that they are HAUSA Fulani, but they kept on slaughtering HAUSA people
37. Now tell me why any decent persons would want to belong to that country called Nigeria
38. A country where 91 persons where slaughtered but there was no mentioning of them
39. A country where 91 people where slaughtered, the only thing that matters to them is the South East , and Biafran people
40. They said that Nnamdi Kanu is insighting violence, but fulani you are the one killing HAUSA people
41. i want to ask Yoruba media, have you ever wondered those slaughtering HAUSA people in Kebi state ? Is your hatred for the South East , is in your bone maro
42. Do you see why I agitate for Biafra , is because of your hatred for me and my people
43. I want the whole world to understand the level of hatred directed against the whole Biafrans
44. Fulani Islamic Caliphate in Kastina are kidnapping under age Christian girls in the north and forcing them to denounce christianity and join islam
45. It was only in Biafraland that Miyethi Alah confessed that they no longer have a presence , who made it possible ? ESN and IPOB
46. Because we defeated their foot soldiers, that is why you are seeing so many soldiers in the East
47. They want to put the blame of insecurity of Nigeria on IPOB, can you belive this people
48. Hope Uzodima opened his mouth and said that he invited Fulani to Orlu
49. Hope Uzodima gave land to Fulani for RUGA, we said NO and drove them away , and Hope Uzodima invited the army to Imo state to come and slaughter Biaftans
50. I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE THIS EVENING AND IS FOR OUR YOUNG MEN : THIS NIGHT THEY BROUGHT IN A FULL PLANE LOAD OF MORE TERROIST IN OUR LAND
51. IF YOU ARE IN ANAMBRA STATE AND YOU ARE A YOUNG MAN OR WOMAN, I AM WARNING YOU TO LEAVE ANAMBRA OR EITHER GO TO THE BUSH, IN THE NEXT 48RS A HEAVY RAIN WILL FALL
52. And on that note we have come to the end of this broadcast, and to Garuba Shehu, you may call us secessionist as much as you like , but for us, Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship, from me , from here, is Goodevening
Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by okeyglm: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2021
So no means of protecting our people . If esn can't protect our people against fulani armies you better disband them Before more people will die out of nothing. Please if ur young man or woman leave south east now . Kanu can't protect us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by harmargedon: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Liar

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by harmargedon: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Liar. He said that in your dreams abi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Valkrie: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2021
okeyglm:
yesterday night the chief instigator Mr chief ordered all the young men and women in Anambra state to leave their home in the next 48hrs. please if your in Anambra and your young man or woman .leave the state now or enter bush. heavy rain will fall

Clap for yourself...!! Oya go and show them your post and collect yah pay sharply....!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by okeyglm: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Valkrie:

Clap for yourself...!! Oya go and show them your post and collect yah pay sharply....!!
this is warning to Anambra people. you can verify it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by mekaboy(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2021
It has always been about Anambra elections. He is ready to kill 1000 youths, just to be settled by politicians.

The fraudster is very predictable.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Christistruth00: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2021
okeyglm:
yesterday night the chief instigator Mr Kanu ordered all the young men and women in Anambra state to leave their home in the next 48hrs. please if your in Anambra and your young man or woman .leave the state now or enter bush. heavy rain will fall

This was the nonsense Ojukwu did during the Civil War that led to mass Starvation

Stop driving people away from their homes ,businesses,Sources of food, farms and Livelihoods

Stop turning your People into wandering Refugees by force

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by teamoneline: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2021
How this guy take be Igbo spokes person? . This guy too foolish. You can't blame igbos but blame their elites and politicians for not doing the needful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by mbaise1000: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
[/color][color=#006600]
okeyglm:
So no means of protecting our people . If esn can't protect our people against fulani armies you better disband them Before more people will die out of nothing. Please if ur young man or woman leave south east now . Kanu can't protect us.

What is your suggestion, disbanding the little you have without another solution is not an option, that ia surrender, that is simply capitulation, the fulani and muslim have conquered all part of nigeria and the only place they can't succeed is igbo land, wise up, why is what is happening in imo and the rest of igbo land not happening in the north? Of all the army and police that boko haram have killed and are killing and the support they have in the north, where have the army gone into towns and villages to kill innocent people in revenge, what us happening in igbo land to warrant all these murder your gov't is committing in igbo land?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Bisshop123(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Hmmmm
What is Nigerian turning into
Pls what is d quickest way to disembark from Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by okeyglm: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2021
mbaise1000:
[/color][color=#006600]

What is your suggestion, disbanding the little you have without another solution is not an option, that ia surrender, that is simply capitulation, the fulani and muslim have conquered all part of nigeria and the only place they can't succeed is igbo land, wise up, why is what is happening in imo and the rest of igbo land not happening in the north? Of all the army and police that boko haram have killed and are killing and the support they have in the north, where have the army gone into towns and villages to kill innocent people in revenge, what us happening in igbo land to warrant all these murder your gov't is committing in igbo land?
if you're not a Member of ESN living in Anambra leave there right now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by AntiBMC(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2021
okeyglm:

Yen yen yen... blabbing rubbish.

Did people of Benue and Oyo State do anything to soldiers or fulani before they were slaughtered?

Who protected them? If someone had warned them like Kanu is doing now... don't you think they'd still have their lives?

You .. what have you done to help anybody aside urself. You talking rubbish against ipob for peanuts from fulani. That peanut will eventually choke you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by okeyglm: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Yen yen yen... blabbing rubbish.

Did people of Benue and Oyo State do anything to soldiers or fulani before they were slaughtered?

Who protected them? If someone had warned them like Kanu is doing now... don't you think they'd still have their lives?

You .. what have you done to help anybody aside urself. You talking rubbish against ipob for peanuts from fulani. That peanut will eventually choke you.

habu grammer gba oso maka ndu gi . director has warned you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Armaggedon: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Soldiers are harassing people in Awka north

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by okeyglm: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
EmekaA125:
@OP..... thunder fire you there.
If they born you well. stay there after Wednesday. echilo igba agwa ya onyeocha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by chymes0359(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by chymes0359(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2021
I dey main market onitsha ...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Elock1: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
okeyglm:
he said esn are doing their job, and other men should rise up and defend yourself too.. But if you can't it's better you leave anambra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by vasel15: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
i wrote about it here and simps were busy crying,you people are facing 4th deadliest terror group in the world,keep on yapping

https://www.nairaland.com/6590290/biafran-land-open-letter-biafran

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by vasel15: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Elock1:
he said esn are doing their job, and other men should rise up and defend yourself too.. But if you can't it's better you leave anambra

women should be taught basic self defense skills,i told you all already
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Elock1: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

women should be taught basic self defense skills,i told you all already
I guess I saw women in the videos that was circulated by esn.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by escapefromusa(f): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bisshop123:
Hmmmm
What is Nigerian turning into
Pls what is d quickest way to disembark from Nigeria

Rat poison grin

Because your useless .. the Whiteman already has thousand of your kind washing toilets .. they don't need another toilet washer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by vasel15: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Elock1:
I guess I saw women in the videos that was circulated by esn.

good,no time...those ones on twitter always yapping and talking down on esn should receive sense,we are facing marauders from the sahel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by YouthAriseNga: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Cossybob(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.
Damnnn nigggaa
Is this suppose to be the new national anthem?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by YouthAriseNga: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cossybob:

Damnnn nigggaa
Is this suppose to be the new national anthem?
Maybe. You should be tired of the state of the country and not my post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs by Cossybob(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
Maybe. You should be tired of the state of the country and not my post.
It's like you still don't get it niggy
We stood up for the #Endsars protest, and you were a witness, they shot at us.

And of course, I'm tired of the state, however my heart has been submerged in a miasma of melancholy by your post.... Dem no regard us again nigga. The govt is a madafvckin tyrant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? / Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE / The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.