Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port (589 Views)

Another God General Goes Home. Rev. M.R Popoola / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port by biseducator(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is well! Another great man of God has gone to be with the Lord,
Rev Steven Akinola, of the Redemption Ministries, Port Harcourt Rivers State.

We ask the spirit of God to console the family as such a time as this.

Indeed the end is near, I want to use this opportunity to ask you: when your time on Earth is over, what will people remember you for? Will your passage be a blessing or a shame.

Leave your life for Jesus, only him saves and has promised us eternal life,

Hell is real and heaven is real!

Don't say you have your life to leave, you might live it but can't predict the end.

Jesus wants to save you now.

You can say this prayers with me; Lord Jesus I believe in my heart that you died for me, I believe you were raised for me, I believe that you are the son of God, save me and wash me with your blood, Thank you for saving me!

If you say this prayers welcome to the family of God.

God bless you!

Re: Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port by doggedfighter(f): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Is it rapture of the G.Os?

Rest on
Re: Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port by Baawaa(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port by Geeoriginal: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is well with the church in Nigeria. Pastor Akinola was the GO of Redemption ministries, one of the biggest church in Port Harcourt. Let us ask for God's mercy on the church as He is executing leadership replacement across Nigeria church. I know it is going to be on His own terms, but that He should do it with mercy for His name sake.
He is a father, He will take care of His own. It shall be well.
Re: Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port by Duru9(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
What's going
Re: Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port by SUPOL(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Problem dey oo, is rapture taking place and we’re here?
Re: Another General Goes Home; Rev Steven Akinola, Of The Redemption Ministries Port by biseducator(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Yes. Everyone should be ready for the Lord's return

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Said He Is Not Competing With Pastor Adeboye (video) / Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous / If You've Been Filled With The Holy Spirit. Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.