Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous (594 Views)

Why Delay Could Be Very Dangerous / Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous by judedwriter(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2022
I just saw a post on nairaland where a young lady was boasting about her sexual prowess and her boyfriend was so exhausted. She warned him that he would be extinguished.

My friends, have we come so low like this to promote sexual immorality

If only our youths know the extreme dangers of sex outside marriage, they would flee from it as running from a hungry lion.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
— 1 Corinthians 6:18

Sex outside marriage will destroy your destiny, it will swallow up your blessings, it will make you poor.

Worst of all, it will take you to hell. A word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous by xproducer: 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
Indeed, these things / sin brings serious consequences!

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." - 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be." - Romans 8:5-7
Re: Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On May 17, 2022
judedwriter:
I just saw a post on nairaland where a young lady was boasting about her sexual prowess and her boyfriend was so exhausted. She warned him that he would be extinguished.

My friends, have we come so low like this to promote sexual immorality

If only our youths know the extreme dangers of sex outside marriage, they would flee from it as running from a hungry lion.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
— 1 Corinthians 6:18

Sex outside marriage will destroy your destiny, it will swallow up your blessings, it will make you poor.

Worst of all, it will take you to hell. A word is enough for the wise...

Men do not know how much women hate them and always seek to kill them.

They do not know that sex kills them.

They do not know that women know certain things which men do not know that they have which is why they sleep with certain men, even ONCE, and after that, you shall never see them again, and that life is never the same again.

It is this same knowing which makes virgin women not have sex, except that like men, they were not fully aware of the value of keeping their virginity until they marry THEIR OWN HUSBAND. But because of the-evils (d'evils) will never let them survive with their "holiness* and"virginity", they are pressurized, set-up, threatened and even raped so that they loose it.

Any woman who is not your true wife, is an evil brought into thy own soul.

(1) (Reply)

With The Stories You Have Heard, Do You Believe Reincarnation Is Real? / Things I Saw Makes Me Question My Faith And Reality Itself / My Encounter With A Destined Head Of Witches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.