Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Sporty Bet Instant Virtual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sporty Bet Instant Virtual (1820 Views)

I Can Setup Your Instant Virtual Dollar Card For All Dollar Transactions / I Can Setup Your Instant Virtual Dollar Card For All Dollar Transactions / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sporty Bet Instant Virtual by seunzee(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please admin,move it up to the front page......please I want people to learn from my story how sportybet instant virtual has finished me and I want to share with people what I learnt..........all dis started when in 2018 dats was when I started betting in my life.....the first was bet9ja instant zoom ....am going to played and played until I lose all my money without any gain just with the hope of getting my money back so it goes like that when I left my working place ...the money with me was 115k and the only tangible thing I could say I used it for was some thing I repair at my dads house and that was 2019 which was like 35k and the rest zoom finished it and that was how my life became very miserable....see folks u can never get rich with betting especially instant virtual cos there main motive over it....is to have profit which they will minimize the losses to the lowest level.......so after the miserable life of zoom bet9ja gave me......I cursed my self whenever I played it so so should happen....I stopped for while around September and the main reason is that am broke....so I got another job during early 2020 so my mind didnt even go there at all cos of the suffering I pass through.....

It started again last year December with sportybet ....which I heard somewhere ........have gambled and gamble to some amount of 70k if I calculate all my losses till today........ So what am trying to tell people is that for me oooooooo seun bakare popularly seunzee at arometa Ibadan....have stopped gambling for the rest of life.

See peeps u can never gain from virtual ...have tried all method available part aiming to bets...,OV 2.5,EVERYTHING,...once they see you u have developed a method to win ...dey gonna change it to another method cos it for them to day......there is always someone behind those games u played that gonna give u winning

Please stop gambling and virtual
It ruins...cos it has already finished me again

Please develop and give advise how to stop it permanently...

1 Like

Re: Sporty Bet Instant Virtual by Kukukillus: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
My brother, let me pardon ur grammatical bruhanhan and focus on the context. BETTING NO GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Sporty Bet Instant Virtual by seunzee(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kukukillus:
My brother, let me pardon ur grammatical bruhanhan and focus on the context. BETTING NO GOOD.
Lol brothrr
Re: Sporty Bet Instant Virtual by valdes00(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kukukillus:
Lobatan
Simple and short
Re: Sporty Bet Instant Virtual by paulolee(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
I dnt even see any sense in playing an already programmed stuff n hoping on luck before u win..
I never play real matches n win finish na baby I go carry bar go stake?
I cnt risk my own money on luck dts determined by a machine n dts why i hardly play dt zoom too...
dt baby soccer don chop people eeh n the crowd waiting to play it keep keep increasing each day.
I fear am when he chop one guy #250k wey e suppose go gv cliant...d worst b say na transfer d man take pay complete..see as a whole man sit for ground dey reason life....chaaai

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chyking A Random Girl In The Street Or Public Transport. Yay or Nay. / If Not For Sex And Bearing Of Children... / Jada Pinketts Past Relationships You Probably Didn't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.