Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React (8743 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
So funny. Enjoy !!

First of all read El Rufai's tweet in the red highlighted rectangle.

LMAO & ROTFL grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by NiklauseFred(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
This left me in stitches.

40 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by jtjohn(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
El Rufai should learned to keep mute, must he talk.chochocho

32 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Drversatile: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
No dey do pass yourself... Our politicians are not trying

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by 360degreess(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
. Ipob online miscreants have started again.It doesn't dispute the fact that your fellow unknown gunmen are currently being dealt with in the language they understand better..

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by obasiken: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
The Midget of Kaduna....

i wonder how many door openers helped him to download VPN and tweet this garbage.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Upton: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lol. We all know our leaders are stupid but my concern is how is hell Rufai tweeting? Did he download VPN or he has Japa too?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by MrColdsweat: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Somebody that can fit inside a carton of indomie.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by amuwo1980: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
The midget thinks he is anything among ppl that thinks and are free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by ceejayluv(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Access Twitter via opera mini browser. No VPN needed.

8 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by mightyhaze: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elf Rufai grin

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Ppogbae: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fulanis naturally have low IQs and low brain cells. This is not a surprise. That midget is deformed and is a product of a pedophillic, incestuous relationship.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by IJOBA11: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
WHERE ARE HIS SOUTH WEST DEFENDERS

CC
SEUNMSG AKA TINUBUADVOCATE LEGENDHERO VAUGHANLANREWAJ HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY

3 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by VaselineCrew: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
and he used Twitter, lol grin

5 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by AntiBMC(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
"Satchet human" got me grin hahaha.

8 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by festacman(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
He said El Rufai smoked mushrooms. grin

7 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Curious345: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
ceejayluv:
Access Twitter via opera mini browser. No VPN needed.
web browser and not app.. right ?
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by ceejayluv(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:
web browser and not app.. right ?
Right, login to Twitter via the browser.
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
360degreess:
.I

E choke abi cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by NoSentiment: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting your governor and you are celebrating because of hatred, inferiority complex and lack of self worth. If America knew that the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it. But they know they have institutional buffers against the antics of the big tech and they are using them to control other countries so they wont set an example that other nations may follow, which will burst their bubble.

I don't know why southern Nigerians worships and lickk the backside of the Yankees. Anyway if a people lack values and moralities they also have such kind of inferiority complex.

I was in UK for a masters degree and saw how my classmates from the south were mimicking the way oyibo speak and even mocked me who didn't, telling me that how would I prove that I had been in the Uk when I come back to Nigeria if I didn'tchange my accent!. Oh boy, how condescending! I just laughed at their inferiority complex, cheapness and lack of self worth.

It is these kinds of southern Nigerians attitudes that even make these oyibo to patronize and look down on us. Get some self worth, my compatriots from the south. Come to north, where even a shoe shiner knows a white man is just a human like him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by courage9(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Our leaders wallowing in their stupidity even when they re foolishly wrong....
Pathetic stupidity in ascending order among Nigerian leaders...

Wallowing in the failed system they ve created....

This would go down in history as the dumbest and most confused administration Nigeria has ever produced.

8 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by MalcoImX: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wetin be Texas American?

Just like saying Kano, Lagos, Enugu or Akwai Ibom Nigerian.

With the grammatical blunder there, I don't think this is El-Rufai's handle.

It maybe the handiwork of Wendell Simlin (Reno Omokri). He's been caught many times to clone others and use bad English to denigrate the North and its personalities.

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by chronique(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Never knew humans now come in satchet... Just want to know if it's in pure water satchet or gino paste satchet that el-rufai came in.

8 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by realstars: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Upton:
Lol. We all know our leaders are stupid but my concern is how is hell Rufai tweeting? Did he download VPN or he has Japa too?
He should be arrested for having no shame.

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
NoSentiment:
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting your governor and you are celebrating because of hatred and lack of self worth. If America knew the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it.

I don't know why southern Nigerians worships and lickk the backside of the Yankees. Anyway if a people lack values and moralities that is different from the dominant civilisation they also have kind of inferiority complex.

I was in UK for a master and saw my mates from the south mimicking the way oyibo speak and even mocked me who didn't, tellibg me that how would I prove that I had been in the Uk when I come back to Nigeria. Oh boy, how condescending! I just laughed at their inferiority complex, cheapness and lack of self worth.

It is these kinds of southern Nigerians attitude attitudes that even make these oyibo to patronize and look down on us. Get some self worth, my compatriots from the south. Come to north, where even a shoe shiner knows a white man is just a human like him.

Don't be dumb, your governor was acting like an idiot and interfering in SUPER POWER affairs, so they put him back in his box. Meanwhile he is flouting the government order to stop TWEETING.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Rissamenti: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
NoSentiment:
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting your governor and you are celebrating because of hatred, inferiority complex and lack of self worth. If America knew that the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it. But they know they have institutional buffers against the antics of the big tech and they are using them to control other countries so they wont set an example that other nations may follow, which will burst their bubble.

I don't know why southern Nigerians worships and lickk the backside of the Yankees. Anyway if a people lack values and moralities they also have such kind of inferiority complex.

I was in UK for a masters degree and saw how my classmates from the south were mimicking the way oyibo speak and even mocked me who didn't, telling me that how would I prove that I had been in the Uk when I come back to Nigeria if I didn'tchange my accent!. Oh boy, how condescending! I just laughed at their inferiority complex, cheapness and lack of self worth.

It is these kinds of southern Nigerians attitudes that even make these oyibo to patronize and look down on us. Get some self worth, my compatriots from the south. Come to north, where even a shoe shiner knows a white man is just a human like him.

You are 100% correct.

Even the OP's title screams 'inferiority complex'.

Some unknown character online ''disgraced'' El Rufai.

How did he ''disgrace'' him?

Would he say the same thing about an ordinary Nigerian who criticised an American official online?

Would he say the Nigerian ''disgraced'' the official?

Of course not.

Slave mentality.

Disgusting.
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by DesChyko: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
NoSentiment:

I was in UK for a masters degree

Enough said.

10 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by simple250: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Don't be dumb, your governor was acting like an idiot and interfering in a super power affairs, they put him back in his box. Meanwhile he is flouting the government order to stop TWEETING.

He is tweeting from Hell no need to ask .

6 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rissamenti:

You are 100% correct.

Even the OP's title screams 'inferiority complex'.

Some unknown character online ''disgraced'' El Rufai.

How did he ''disgrace'' him?

Would he say the same thing about an ordinary Nigerian who criticised an American official online?

Would he say the Nigerian ''disgraced'' the official?

Of course not.

Slave mentality.

Disgusting.

The dwarf deserves everything he gets.

26 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
So funny. Enjoy !!

First of all read El Rufai's tweet in the red highlited rectangle.

LMAO & ROTFL grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by HolyMonks: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2021
El rufia trying to feel special.
Last last e choke am.
Nna h Twitter users no get joy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Built2last: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Kai, upper cut

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara's Growing National Profile / How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States / Rev Father Mbaka Has Just Been Arrested...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.