Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Opinion!!! My View On The Propose Change Of Name Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion!!! My View On The Propose Change Of Name Nigeria (175 Views)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Ohanaeze Wants The Name Nigeria Changed To A Positive One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion!!! My View On The Propose Change Of Name Nigeria by Tarzan360(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
We have gone a long way to be United or to be devided as a country, for we to exist together you have to convince us or convince us on how the country is going to be devided. United African Republic, is not what we need now I think what we need is WAZOBIA Republic. This new name is enough to cool down some pressure on the unity of Nigeria!!! You can suggest your own name for Nigeria before Senate approve UAR as the new name for our country... #WAZOBIA Republic
Re: Opinion!!! My View On The Propose Change Of Name Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Access Twitter via opera mini browser. No VPN needed.
Re: Opinion!!! My View On The Propose Change Of Name Nigeria by WoundedLamb: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bro, why all the exclamation marks? Are you fighting anyone? Anyway, how do you think those other tribes whose languages aren't represented in the name 'WAZOBIA' would feel? Your idea of "calm" is when your own end is good enough, and that's root cause of the lack of unity in the country today. So sorry, I do not agree with you on this.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the name "Nigeria". Changing the name is like sweeping our dirts under the carpet and pretending to have a clean house.

(1) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Who the Hell Is A Private Company To Enforce........ / Oil And Gas : Government NNPC Investing In The Domestic Supply Of Natural Gas / Twitter Ban: Restricting Social Media Has No Place In A Democracy - Blinken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.