Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria (74488 Views)

Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos / Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by candidbabe(f): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin ;DThe ark formally known as faith theater is on the way.

My father in the Lord new auditorium
BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
Which will gulp 65 BILLION DOLLARZZZ
After completion.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by kingxsamz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:
You guys are not tired Abi of these your criticism.... the more you criticize, the more churches are built, your wailing won't stop them building more churches cuz they're not the ones responsible for your misery, hold your Government accountable

True, that's why most christians are law abiding. They don't steal, bribe, take drugs, engage in internet fraud (and call it grace), harvest organs for rituals. Even our politicians who are Christians don't even loot public funds. That's why Nigeria is a great and safe country with great citizens.
The churches are really doing well by curbing the illegal activities caused by irrelgious people. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Yemi7up: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:
You guys are not tired Abi of these your criticism.... the more you criticize, the more churches are built, your wailing won't stop them building more churches cuz they're not the ones responsible for your misery, hold your Government accountable
The church have just started and will continue to reign. The ark coming soon.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
I sight my church on the list.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yet Nigerians are the biggest crooks, scammers and corrupt fraudsters.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by 2special(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
stayclearofme:

Pele the thing pain you...next time try to make some sense. Didinrin!
Yaa papa didirin
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by tujays(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:
E be like say you be pastor pikin. this one you're defending your God of men for deceiving and gathering riches from poor Nigerians. My mama don use all her life savings and assets donate to church. shes been doing that right from when I was a child and I dislike her so much for being so gullible.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by stayclearofme: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:
Yaa papa didirin
See person wey carry church for head! Obatala lo ma pa e! Omo iranu!

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Only the jobless go to church. We are one of the countries with the highest unemployed rate on the world. Yet we a country that have Churches with the largest auditorium in the world. That means to say majority of those that go to those churches are jobless
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Ayo2004: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
webosky:

I can see you're really pained, people give willingly to the church while your politicians also steal what belong to the masses willingly and then you attack the church for not providing jobs?
I have told you before to wash you brain, that's if you have one
It's obvious u can't comprehend
No difference between the politicians and pastors
So u support Pastors buying private jets after manipulating people to give to God which eventually goes into their own pockets
We are talking about the bad activities of pastors who always form righteous,you are bringing politicians

You are either a gullible fool or your family is one of the criminal pastorpreneurs
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Ayo2004: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
kingxsamz:

True, that's why most christians are law abiding. They don't steal, bribe, take drugs, engage in internet fraud (and call it grace), harvest organs for rituals. Even our politicians who are Christians don't even loot public funds. That's why Nigeria is a great and safe country with great citizens.
The churches are really doing well by curbing the illegal activities caused by irrelgious people. cheesy
Don't mind the mumu people
The biggest criminals in Nigeria are the steady church goers and hypocrites
They don't mind worshipping the devil but on Sunday and on social media,they parade themselves as angels in human form....
Their pastors use psychological scam even worse than yahoo boys to deceive people into giving money to God when in reality,it is a go fundme for private jets
These people are criminals that should be jailed alongside polithiefcians and yahoo boys
Growing up watching my parents play victims to these rubbish pains me so much

3 Likes

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by 2special(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
tujays:
E be like say you be pastor pikin. this one you're defending your God of men for deceiving and gathering riches from poor Nigerians. My mama don use all her life savings and assets donate to church. shes been doing that right from when I was a child and I dislike her so much for being so gullible.
Nah, I'm not defending any Pastor cuz some of them are scam.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by 2special(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
stayclearofme:

See person wey carry church for head! Obatala lo ma pa e! Omo iranu!
ode, mumu....oponu
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by kolaaderin: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
F117nighthawk:

So Israel is an Arabic country abi? U Don carry your naija ignorance to the HOLY LAND right?
you are seriously ignorant man. Isreal is an Arab nation, and majority of her citizens are Jews and Muslims. Christian are way minority.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by akus6060(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
U think u can just come to a public forum and be talking nonsense because u are a Moslem , is buhari really governing this country the supposed way? Is not about the fact that buhari is a Moslem but because of his nepotic tendency and we once had yaradua at the helm of affairs and there wasn't issues like what we are witnessing currently.
UstazAhmed:
That is what Nigeria Christians are known for. They can never support the government when the Fulanis are in power. Look at the way Oyedepo, Adefarasin and suleiman are criticising Buhari upandan. Something they never did when Jonathan and Obasanjo was in power. Mbaka that supported him, have been attacked by his people and out of fear, saying otherwise now.

That's why Islam is the best, we are not after buildings but true worship of Allah
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Florencejames(f): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sign and wonders too they impress Nigerians
Is buhari's fault
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by AeroplaneApple: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
candidbabe:
grin grin ;DThe ark formally known as faith theater is on the way.

My father in the Lord new auditorium
BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
Which will gulp 65 BILLION DOLLARZZZ
After completion.
You know it's a good thing. He is an architect
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Bluffly: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
That is what Nigeria Christians are known for. They can never support the government when the Fulanis are in power. Look at the way Oyedepo, Adefarasin and suleiman are criticising Buhari upandan. Something they never did when Jonathan and Obasanjo was in power. Mbaka that supported him, have been attacked by his people and out of fear, saying otherwise now.

That's why Islam is the best, we are not after buildings but true worship of Allah
Hypocrisy as if you are not aware of the enormous amount of Mosques in Nigeria
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by rummmy: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Opp ,no 1 is an uncompleted building...still under construction.......but they are trying shaaa
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:

God bless the day you were born!
Those speaking ills of the Church are not facing reality:
•Who is the largest provider of jobs? - Govt ( Fed,State and Local Govt,if they exist)
They award the Contracts everywhere in the World,not the Church but deceitful mindset tells you otherwise!
The America Federal Govt has just forwarded a $Trillion Dollars Infrastructural Budget to the Congress( Legislative arm) and same with Vaccines for ending Covid-19 Virus all over the World.So you can continue to delude yourself that Churches are the provider of jobs
Churches may help where their Members are placed in the Society!
• Econometrics Principles says that Govt is the Providers of Funds in the Economy,the Creator of enduring environment for businesses.
Private Individuals will only act on what is on the ground.Some people don't always face or see reality until they fall behind!
If the Church in Nigeria got hold of the money Politicians have stolen, Nigeria would be like Modern day Israel, USA or even Dubai,so hold your Politicians ( the executive, Legislatures ) responsible for having these huge resources in Nigeria yet the People are poor.
Who provides the 24/7 Electricity,na the Church na ni!.nonsense talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by ayenale1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
At least we take first in something...

1 Like

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by ECHICHE: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
I think, Nigerian government need to regulate religious activities (churches) just like United States.

This is important, in order to control religious activities & their trustees.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by traihit: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

You can compare the bad governance of Gowon, Obasanjo and Jonathan to the bad governance of all other presidents to rule Nigeria and tell us if any of the other presidents still achieve a peaceful government compared to the rest.

You were talking of Oyedepo and the rest not supporting Buhari, are they not vindicated now? Were their fear not confirmed now?

Christianity, despite its wrong application in Nigeria, still preaches and practices peace.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by stayclearofme: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:
ode, mumu....oponu
Ayelala lo ma pa e!
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by 2special(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ayelala lo ma pa e!
ogun ma pa e
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
What about Prayer City and Redemption Camp, all located in Mowe.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by jaytee01(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
JamParkMe:
Even the inventors of Christianity don't carry the religion on their head like Nigerians. I have no issue with all these mega churches but I cannot stand the fact that a majority of their members are living in poverty while the leaders of the church and their children live in opulence. Rather than opening gigantic auditoriums or branches every day, they should spend more money giving back to the community. Open free hospitals, free schools, free houses for the homeless and stuff like that.
If these scammers use the money to do giveaways, what will remain for them to use and boast that God is working in their ministry so that more people can be scammed?
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by stayclearofme: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:
ogun ma pa e
LoL... Sango lo ma be ori e. We go use your head for sacrifice.
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by mark2sunny(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Church expansion
Christianity
Churches everywhere is the reason we aren't in war already in Nigeria. Reason God is still protecting us and blessing us despite the wickedness of our leaders.

If religious leaders leave building of churches and start building industries, what would now be the job of the government?

Why are you quick to attack pastor's you neither elect nor nor appoint but scared of speaking out against injustice and clear wickedness of government of the day?
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by 2special(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
stayclearofme:

LoL... Sango lo ma be ori e. We go use your head for sacrifice.
ayelala lo ma pa e
Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by Bobxin: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
Carry Me Dey Go Jehovah Carry Me Dey Go Dey Go ...........

Nairalander's sing with me
Oh my leg carry me go, oh my leg carry me go.
Anywhere better dey carry me go, anywhere better dey carry me go.

Nairalanders sing with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria by stayclearofme: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
2special:
ayelala lo ma pa e
Sopono lo pa e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.