Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (50825 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ransomed: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2021
Ibo want us to be permanently enslaved to Fulanis. Never again shall we be deceived into further slavery.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by IJOBA11: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2021
hedonido:

It's as simple as that. Atiku should go to hell. A Fulani man must never be allowed to be president in this generation.
YEAH SAME WITH BULLION VAN LAGOS LANDLORD
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by cjudy(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Seun, you need to start ascertaining the literacy levels of prospective members before allowing registration.

Up here is a case in point.

Imagine, even the headline clearly stated "posters", but what this one understands is that Atiku and Soludo were protesting in Abuja. angry

Zone B
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:
Atiku remains your god and saviour in Biafra..

We know the agitation is all about 2023

Atikulated Okoros are the ones sponsoring Igbos, even the fugitive Nnamdi Kanu voted for Atikulooted in the last general election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
God forbid for a fulani man under any pretence to be given a chance at @nigpresidency.

The united south must be very careful

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by MakotoShishio: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Séun should start with the simpletons first.

Simplyleo:

Seun, you need to start ascertaining the literacy levels of prospective members before allowing registration.

Imagine, even the headline clearly stated "posters", but what this one understands is that Atiku and Soludo were protesting in Abuja. angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Malcolm123: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

Really

OBJ negotiated the complete elimination of Nigeria's external Debt with the paris club.

Goodluck maintained consistent high levels of economic growth and initiated the airport and rail infrastructure projects being claimed by the lifeless one today.

Cmon at least have facts to back up your stance.

Initiated is not enough after 6 years in government is not enough (i wonder why goodluck cannot do the south a favor by fixing the east to west expressway or east to west railway , he fail to do anything tangible on 2 niger bridge just paper design and sign of MOU , even in his state Bayelsa he launch a 14bn naira water project without a single water coming out from it )
Ro me goodluck really cheated ss/se because government na rotation u get oportunity to develop ur region with sensitive and key infrastructure......same with OBJ too he technically cheatee SW big tym.....even Buhari tey more than him for sw

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Coldshisha: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2021
We now know the original Fulani slaves

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

Really

OBJ negotiated the complete elimination of Nigeria's external Debt with the paris club.

Goodluck maintained consistent high levels of economic growth and initiated the airport and rail infrastructure projects being claimed by the lifeless one today.

Cmon at least have facts to back up your stance.
All those cosmetics were used to deplete our resources and national reserves which is why we can't defend the recession right now.

OBJ is the father of the lopsided, haphazard political structures and destructive political practices we have today.

He singlehandedly gave the Senate the stupid salary structure they use to drain the country till today in his quest for third term.

OBJ squandered $16 billion on the power sector with nothing to show for it.

Almost 20yrs later we're still suffering it.

GEJ depleted our national reserves from roughly $57 billion to $24 billion with a handful of uncompleted, substandard and on-paper projects.

He ignored boko haram till it turned to the hydra headed monster we have today and even squandered the billions meant to be used to fight them.

We stood no chance with the oil price crash in 2015.

We're still paying the price of these 2 fools you eulogize while blaming the person they passed their over 20yr mess to.

These are your heroes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Between Tinubu and Atiku, who will i vote if the two happens to get the APC and PDP 2023 presidential tickets respectively?
Who among the two will truly work for Nigeria?
Who got more developmental ideas among the two?
who is detribalised among the two?
who is more liberal among the two?
Who will unite Nigeria and carry everyone along like Obasanjo did?
must we choose between kettle and pot? What about tea cup?
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by christopheojo(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Between Tinubu and Atiku, who will i vote if the two happens to get the APC and PDP 2023 presidential tickets respectively?
Who among the two will truly work for Nigeria?
Who got more developmental ideas among the two?
who is detribalised among the two?
who is more liberal among the two?
Who will unite Nigeria and carry everyone along like Obasanjo did?

Please think outside the box there are other political parties....we just need merging to outweigh PDP and APC
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Just look at this deluded dunce, I have corrected only for him to spewing incoherent rubbish again.

I can assure you that you will eventually choke to death on your own hate!

Go suck on yourself.

Save your "correction" for the goats and chickens in your village compound when you travel home this december........ that is if you can.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2021
I thought he want to become a governor.

If Soludo is out of the Anambra state gubernatorial election.... then it will be a walk over for PDP.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by limeta(f): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2021
mention fulani or northern Muslim and roast
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
As long as a Northerner was the one that provided the critical infrastructure that will aid the economy of my region, I'm ok with that.

Unlike the southerners that provided nothing, hardly commissioned any project.

Thank God I'm not from the southeast that they'll frustrate the project through excessive monetary demands, fakenews, denials and even steal sleepers of railways.

The Northerners caught stealing the railway sleepers are they south easterners? You just exhibit stupidity online realtime
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by stasius: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Propaganda!
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2021
No Fulani will rule Nigeria again, they can rule their hausa slaves and iLorin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by LifeCoachAndre: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2021
What about Peter Obi?
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2021
NarcoPolo:

You're a numbskull
Ehn..... what next after the insult??
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Kaodek(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2021
I believe he’s also using VPN to access Twitter too, let us go back to Regional govt or split and lets see the pace each regions develop, no need to brag about northerners did more than southerners.
I also believe if Northerners were the one having the oil, we would have divided long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2021
obynzo:

The Northerners caught stealing the railway sleepers are they south easterners? You just exhibit stupidity online realtime
You guys are no different from them naa. Yet you guys are the loudest at insulting them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
Go suck on yourself.

Save your "correction" for the goats and chickens in your village compound when you travel home this december........ that is if you can.

Listen you shithead, he can't travel home because your northern Fulani master allowed Nigeria descend to anarchy while he hides inside Aso Rock drinking fura da nono.

How is that for correction, Mr. Shit-for-brains

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Gireiboy(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Sammy07:

If at all I'm given the chance to choose the lesser devil.
A Fulani will always be a Fulani, I can never vote for a Fulani.

An Igbo will always be an Igbo, so what's your point?
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

that's his opinion,and he is entitled to it.
How you understood it is none of his business.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by SANDAT(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Brother, it is one man one vote. On election day go out and vote just like all Nigerians, the man with majority votes wins.
hedonido:

It's as simple as that. Atiku should go to hell. A Fulani man must never be allowed to be president again in this generation.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ikenna44: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2021
u sound like stupld like tinubu grin grin grin u never begin cry... wait for 2023...u go hear word! una go burn market tire!

OnionBandit:
Atiku remains your god and saviour in Biafra..

We know the agitation is all about 2023
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Soludo would be already governor of Anambra before 2023

Fake posters
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Gireiboy(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2021
biafranrealson:
Never again
Not in our lives will a Fulani assume power in Nigeria unless the country is split into pieces
See who is talking, the politically irrelevant 5%ters, abeg shift joor,mtswww!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.