Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists (61901 Views)

If ECOWAS Attacks Our Country, They Will Have To March On Our Dead Bodies / Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Moferere:
Now it is settled that the so called Unknown Gunmen are members of the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

undecided

Note: I dislike Buhari but I am of the opinion that destroying public properties in the East is not the best way for Igbos to make a point.

Just take a look at the first picture and tell us if the well dressed father was an unknown gunman. That's how they arrested a man who came home from PH to bury his father in-law. He works in an oil company. If not for the intervention of Harrison Gwamnishu, a human rights activist, he and the arrested other persons would have been killed extrajudicially.

I believe that the burning and killing of policemen and soldiers isn't the handiwork of the IPOB. The government might have a hand in this.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by luluman: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
Interesting;

Igbos living abroad, contribute money for the destruction of the South East? Kill your fellow Igbo men and women?

Is this not Madness?? shocked shocked
Infact it the yeebos in Nigeria & on Nairaland that are even madder.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by luluman: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
So when will this terrorist government arrest and parades fulani blood sucking herdsmen responsible for the killing of over 20 people in Iganga, ebonyi and Benue state?

OP, I've just gone through your posts and you've never for ones reported or talked about the killings of the deadly fulani herdsmen activities in the south west and southeast so for this, I want to believe that you're Fulani and the death of every southerner gives you joy .

You and your Aso rock sponsors will surely be disgraced in this country soon, mark this date.
See this one.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by luluman: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Police are now working tirelessly with fake news and fake allegation.

Do you know that police or army have never kill any Unknown gunmen what they are killing and parading are innocent people.

Below is an innocent man probably a bread winner, he was killed by the Police and was paraded as an unknown gunman, If his children rise up tomorrow to avenge their father's death don't blame them oooooo because they are the monsters you made.

We will continue to expose this Government....... 4th pic is an Unknown Gunman attire.
Common shut up. So the man we saw captured is also fake news? You find it difficult to accept that your brothers are being killed.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Okay, I have gone through the OP threads and have indeed confirmed what you said.

Now, is the report of this thread genuine Or you still think we should rather concentrate on the type of threads the OP usually create?

How can it be genuine? Take a look at the well dressed father killed among them, and you'll discover that he wasn't an unknown gunman.

They move around killing innocent people and then displaying arms on them as the recovered materials from them.

That's ungodly. The more they kill innocent people, the more the killing of policemen and soldiers continues. This is because those whose people were extrajudicially killed would avenge the killing of their relatives by the policemen and soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by luluman: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Skyfornia:
"we are more than 7 in number, coming to attack and five of us were killed by the police I am the only person that survived"

Incoherent...one too many lies

You claimed you are more than 7
5 killed and you are the only one remaining. That is 6 in numbers.
Forget the wrong arithmetic, fact is they have been killed.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The Govt can level the whole Southeast in weeks.

Just 1 UAV is enough, they won't need to unleash the MI-36 helicopters at all.

That's what they said during the Biafra war, yet Obasanjo openly confessed that they almost lost hope at a time.

What do you take Igbos for? Oh.. they'll fold their arms and watch themselves being killed in droves as you wrote? You're extremely dem.ented for uttering this gibberish.

What makes you think that the Igbos cannot buy the same UAV too?

It's your region that will be levelled like that.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by amuwo1980: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rubbish , statement obtained under duress and made up by the criminal and tribal powers that be
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
So when will this terrorist government arrest and parades fulani blood sucking herdsmen responsible for the killing of over 20 people in Iganga, ebonyi and Benue state?

OP, I've just gone through your posts and you've never for ones reported or talked about the killings of the deadly fulani herdsmen activities in the south west and southeast so for this, I want to believe that you're Fulani and the death of every southerner gives you joy .

You and your Aso rock sponsors will surely be disgraced in this country soon, mark this date.

No o. Fulani are the revered Kings of Nigeria that must not b touched.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Reason why I told you Igbo's ain't ready and unprepared.
As unprepared as Ojokwu is, they were winning the battle till they overstep their boundaries.

Stop writing trash. No boundary was overstepped. The countries of Europe and America supported Nigeria against Biafra, with heavy arms and ammunition sent to them. Besides, the SW, the MidWest, the Middle Belt and the entire core North fought against the defunct Eastern Region. Today is unlike then.

Again, the hunger policy by Awolowo played a role too. So, no boundary was overstepped. I can tell you that the defunct Eastern Region fought gallantly.

If there was no European support, Nigeria would have felt it badly. Obasanjo once confessed that they became disillusioned at a time despite their forecast that they would defeat Igbos within a month.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by kcnwaigbo: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
generalwo:
.... They are easy targets bro..... They come out, attack security installations and in that process are isolated from civilians which makes them easier to deal with....... I haven't heard of them kidnapping anyone and relocating to a remote forest...... They are easier to deal with than the herdsmen
You are a shameless hypocrite
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by dave234(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

You and your Aso rock sponsors will surely be disgraced in this coun

try soon, mark this date.

You need to check you brain,mad people
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
dave234:

You need to check you brain,mad people
Your pop top the list
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by UnabashedIPOB: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Skyfornia:
"we are more than 7 in number, coming to attack and five of us were killed by the police I am the only person that survived"

Incoherent...one too many lies

You claimed you are more than 7
5 killed and you are the only one remaining. That is 6 in numbers.

Don't mind all these purveyors of FAKE NEWS and PROPAGANDISTS! All they keep doing is KILLING innocent civilians and tagging them ESN. But they have NEVER shown any video where they are going after ESN that are in the bush. LIARS everywhere!
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Sipsum: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:

We don't need to attack that your torrid regions. What we need to do is simply empower any violent group active in your region by dropping weapons and ammo to them in gruesome quality and quantity, with more clinical trainings..., And boom you will be dealing with mayhem right there at your doorsteps..
Shey you know..? No need to send gallant and important men over to your wretched hamlets, just squash reptiles like you..

And this will now give you Biafra?.
Igbos lack of objectivity is the reason every tribe in this country is avoiding you people.
Ori buruku o je ki e gbadun.
Which Yoruba group will become your henchmen in Yorubaland?.
Ta lo nje omo akuwarapa ni iwaju omo aku yanyan.
Nitori were Ita, la se ni ti inu ile., you no see how Obj destroyed Banjo, Yorubas will destroy even their own to protect their homeland.
Oh Igboho?, Igboho that have to scale fence just to enter and greet Deji of Akure and still the monarch refused to see him, left the palace in shame.
Omode o mo ogun o npe ni efo, Igboho self knows his limits.
Those who wants to drag Yoruba down will sleep and.never wake up, this just how mean the Yorubas are grin grin grin grin
This is a public forum jor I for school you,
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Sipsum: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
God bless you.
The igbos on this forum are mostly illiterates, their comments are so annoying

grin grin cheesy
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Sipsum: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sgwash:

You and your kind rejoice at this news.
ESN=UGM you say...
Igbos are stupid for bringing war to their land, you also said.
I wonder what makes you think that y'all are smarter than an average Igbo man.
A totally incoherent story was put up, just to vilify the Igbos, and y'all seem to be having a frenzy on the report. SMH, whatever happened to rational thinking.

Those are corpses of killed innocent civilians, and we all know it. Instead of tackling the fast growing danger, you all are being sadistically bigoted. What's coming for you will be worse. Atleast the Igbos always knew that the enemy was within, unlike you lot. I pray we all stay alive to see what the future holds.

Una for get symphathy but this current strife has to do with 2015 election which your party lost, and you people's hatred for the winner of that election, led you people into the current mess.
You people will not be allowed to destroy this country, go and play opposition.
Some people played opposition for more that 40 years in this country and sky did not fall.
What is good for goose is equally good for the gander, so spare me the cock and bull stories.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by generalwo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

You are a shameless hypocrite
.... Typical terrorist...... Attacking people for saying their minds...... Must I think how u think or conform to your school of thought? I know say how I wish you dey near me na to kill me the way your albino mazi order una to dey do..... Bloody terrorist. If you like no do make u give your life to christ.... Dey blindly follow the albino wen dey suck oyibo woman punnny for Isreal..... At the end of the day na una go lose...... Terrorist
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Fbicacus: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
You're not really informed about our recent arms acquisitions.

We're currently stocking up on UAVs with lazer guided bomb capabilities from China and we've just taken delivery of generation 4 jet fighters from Pakistan since America refused to help, they almost scuttled our super-tucano deal, no thanks to IPOB.

You really need to follow the right news source.

UAR get this but common Boko Haram the can defeat them. Why can't they defeat BK?
The way an African man reason. I don't blame does white people that hate blacks. Because hands have already been written.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by kissGuys: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Icumsa45:

The only people that will wipe you out is the fulani herdsmen not Biafra or esn. Black man sha.
countless times i have heard that ESN are defending themselves against fulani herdsmen.. Yet since they started i have never seen one fulani herdsmen that they have killed.. All they do is to kill police officers and soldiers and burn buildings.. Are those ones the fulani herdsmen?? ... Ana akogheri!
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
kissGuys:
countless times i have heard that ESN are defending themselves against fulani herdsmen.. Yet since they started i have never seen one fulani herdsmen that they have killed.. All they do is to kill police officers and soldiers and burn buildings.. Are those ones the fulani herdsmen?? ... Ana akogheri!

Believers of Lai Mohammed, I am not surprised. See the person lying down with senator attire. Does that look like an esn operative ? Your type na to dey stay Lagos slum swallow hook, line and sinker.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fbicacus:

UAR get this but common Boko Haram the can defeat them. Why can't they defeat BK?
The way an African man reason. I don't blame does white people that hate blacks. Because hands have already been written.

Black man is the cause of his discrimination. I concur with you.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Gharial: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
Go do your research and come back to challenge me.

Everything you've said on this forum has been a barefaced lie

You completely lack a conscience and will surely get due recompense of your efforts, you can bank on it...
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by maikeke(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Welldone Nigerian Security, Ikonso gun down, Dragon too gun down but Kanu run away abroad and directed his stupid criminals to destroyed properties and killed innocent people, attacks security agent all in the name of separation. Foolish people contribute money to destroyed their region.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Ify3: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
If hoodlums are destroying your State you can appeal to the government to allow them but not Imo State my peaceful state. We don't want any form of banditory. They can destroy the north but not the east.
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by babatee90(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
PIMPAR:
The children of confusion are no where to be seen in the thread. Ohaneze, Abaribe and their online miscreants
The fraud Nnamdi Kanu said ESN was created to fight kidnappers and Fulani herdsmen. The question now is, how many Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers have they arrested since the formation of ESN?
valid question
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by brightleave(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

https://www.nairaland.com/6590127/video-fulanis-caught-killed-igangan
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by kissGuys: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Icumsa45:

Believers of Lai Mohammed, I am not surprised. See the person lying down with senator attire. Does that look like an esn operative ? Your type na to dey stay Lagos slum swallow hook, line and sinker.
problem is that you people stay on the internet and do nothing but deny or trash news... None of you make findings..
Now, that man lying on the ground is actually Dragon .. An ex soldier... And yes he is an ESN... I have my facts because i have done my findings and my source is 2000% person legit...
Your own is because he is on native attire and shoe...gbam!! He is innocent... Even the video that caught the rest ESN members that ran away after the incident.. One of them was even still adorning a native attire..i am sure if that one was killed too...you will still tag him innocent! Why do you think NK has not come out to deny that the guy is not their member abi you think he has not seen the news?? I laugh at you lots... Seriously i do.. Ndi igbo saa nu anya!! And lastly...I dey East like this and i am very abreast with accurate infos.. I cannot deceive myself!
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
kissGuys:
problem is that you people stay on the internet and do nothing but deny or trash news... None of you make findings..
Now, that man lying on the ground is actually Dragon .. An ex soldier... And yes he is an ESN... I have my facts because i have done my findings and my source is 2000% person legit...
Your own is because he is on native attire and shoe...gbam!! He is innocent... Even the video that caught the rest ESN members that ran away after the incident.. One of them was even still adorning a native attire..i am sure if that one was killed too...you will still tag him innocent! Why do you think NK has not come out to deny that the guy is not their member abi you think he has not seen the news?? I laugh at you lots... Seriously i do.. Ndi igbo saa nu anya!! And lastly...I dey East like this and i am very abreast with accurate infos.. I cannot deceive myself!

I have gone through your profile and most of your threads are propaganda against esn. I won't be surprised if you are an ebube agu spy. I don't support the mayhem caused by these miscreants (allegedly though) but please don't let the government use you to spoil the good work of the genuine ESN. Fulani will never chase us out of our land. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Hand Over Note To Willie Obiano / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters / Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.