Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. (1556 Views)

Interesting How Atheists Believe In Non-existent Civilisations But.. / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2021
I believe that majority of those who choose to be identified as atheists are residing or are citizens of nations were christianity is the predominant religion.
Islamic nations like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Iran Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Senegal, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Qatar, Jordan, Syria and so on ;would not tolerate atheism the way christian dominated nations like the United States of America, United Kingdoms, Brazil, Germany, South Africa, the Bahamas Argentina, and the likes have tolerated it.

These people are taking advantage of the peaceful nature of Christianity, and thereby insulting Christians, abusing their faith, and even demanding for laws and policies that are apparently against christian values though the knew very well that if it were to be Islamic nations their voices wouldn't be heard talksess of demanding for some rights they knew would be against others.
In fact many who calls themselves atheists here on nairaland were formerly Christians,
How many atheists are there in the Islamic session?
The fact that a large number of atheist were formerly Christians doesn't mean christianity is a failure but it reveals a dimension in christ, and that dimension is "peace and love, "

People would love to take advantage of the peaceful nature of a person without considering the sacrifices and efforts that person puts together in other for peace to reign.

You would have never heard of some of the world greatest minds like Albert Einstein has it been they diverted to atheism from islam,
No! They would have been sent six feet below, and their names gone into oblivion.

But these men took advantage of the peaceful teachings of Christianity, and made names for themselves among Christians, and even Christians help herald their names all over the world out of their lovely hearts.

You that you are a atheist and reading this right now, answer these questions and say nothing but the truth.

1. If you were formerly a Muslim would you be able to reveal you believe out there to the Islamic society where you belong?

2. Would you be bold to speak against islam, and blaspheme the prophet the way you might have done to christianity, and to the name of jesus christ?

Atheists should respect Christians, and acknowledge that the God whom Christians serve is a peaceful God who through his patience and sacrifices has done a lot to help them believe in him even though he is invisible to the physical eyes, yet his life, dimensions, and realities can be seen demonstrated by those who believe in him.

If you don't believe in God because you can't see him, believe in him because you can see evidences of his existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Atheists should respect Christians for their peaceful nature or go to Syria and fight for the rights of the atheists there the way it's been done in the western world and let's see if you will come back alive.

So respect the name of jesus christ and appreciate his sacrifice and love for you.
Most of all accept him as your lord and saviour
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:00am On Aug 08, 2021
See how peaceful he is :
Jesus christ said to the Christians
Matthew 5:43-46
[43]“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
[44]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
[45]that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
[46]For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:01am On Aug 08, 2021
See how peaceful he is :
Jesus christ said to the Christians
Matthew 5:43-46
[43]“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
[44]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
[45]that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
[46]For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by leofab(f): 2:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
I your silence is well understood, it means =you are defenseless having been convicted
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by KnownUnknown: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
I your silence is well understood, it means =you are defenseless having been convicted

Let's try to free your mind from perpetual slavery.

The 1) Dum Diversas, the 2) Romanus Pontifex and the 3) Inter Caetera Papal Bulls serve as the basis & justification for the A) Doctrine of Discovery (which allowed for the genocide & eradication of “merciless savages”), the B) global slave-trade of the 15th & 16th centuries (which led to the American Slave Trade), and the C) United States government’s westward expansionism and Age of Imperialism.

http://www.tylerhistory.org/2018/08/27/1452-papal-bull-dum-diversas/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by 1Sharon(f): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Sounds like you wish you can be a killing machine like them cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by 1Sharon(f): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Einstein was a Jew. If you know about anything about them, they hate Christians and your new testament.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 4:46am On Aug 19, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Let's try to free your mind from perpetual slavery.

The 1) Dum Diversas, the 2) Romanus Pontifex and the 3) Inter Caetera Papal Bulls serve as the basis & justification for the A) Doctrine of Discovery (which allowed for the genocide & eradication of “merciless savages”), the B) global slave-trade of the 15th & 16th centuries (which led to the American Slave Trade), and the C) United States government’s westward expansionism and Age of Imperialism.

http://www.tylerhistory.org/2018/08/27/1452-papal-bull-dum-diversas/

The Bible shouldn't be held responsible for whatever happened in history if what took place were not consistent and in agreement with its teachings.
This is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:02am On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:
Sounds like you wish you can be a killing machine like them cheesy

No!
In the body of christ we don't kill, we died in christ, came alive in God so that our death could work life in them that are held captive by head.
As it is written 2 Corinthians 4:11-12
[11]For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
[12]So then death is working in us, but life in you.
We are imitators of our Lord who died that men might have life including you #1Sharon#vh.
It's because we love them that hates us that why you are still alive to post this, if your family were Muslims, and then find out that you have become an atheist, what do you think would happen to you?
You know the result would be death, but because as your name "Sharon" implies that you were formerly a christian or from a christian home, that is why you were still alive till today.
So you should know that you are living because of the grace found in christ jesus even though you don't believe in him.

His arms are still open, waiting for you to embrace him, knocking at the door of your, and saying" if you will let me in again my daughter, I will mend your broken heart, heal your life of the pains, and restore back the years that the cankerworms had eaten, and also make you see the one whom I destined for you. "

Open your heart to him my dear please! Please!

1 Like

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:09am On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:
Einstein was a Jew. If you know about anything about them, they hate Christians and your new testament.

Thank you for reminding me mam that "Einstein was a jew, and that SOME Jews hate Christians.
But you know we love them, and have a lord that cares for them till today, even though they were the ones who crucified him.

Thank you for letting me know that you knew and recognized this historical act of love.

Christianity is love
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by 1Sharon(f): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Thank you for reminding me mam that "Einstein was a jew, and that SOME Jews hate Christians.
But you know we love them, and have a lord that cares for them till today, even though they were the ones who crucified him.

Thank you for letting me know that you knew and recognized this historical act of love.

Christianity is love

You sound like a coon.
The is no amount of Jew worship like that in Africa. You don't know anything about them and kinda look foolish looking up to them as god's chosen people meanwhile they see you as a blasphemous pagan for saying God had a son. So God loves the Jews and didn't curse them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by 1Sharon(f): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

[s]
No!
In the body of christ we don't kill, we died in christ, came alive in God so that our death could work life in them that are held captive by head.
As it is written 2 Corinthians 4:11-12
[11]For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
[12]So then death is working in us, but life in you.
We are imitators of our Lord who died that men might have life including you #1Sharon#vh.
It's because we love them that hates us that why you are still alive to post this, if your family were Muslims, and then find out that you have become an atheist, what do you think would happen to you?
You know the result would be death, but because as your name "Sharon" implies that you were formerly a christian or from a christian home, that is why you were still alive till today.
So you should know that you are living because of the grace found in christ jesus even though you don't believe in him.

His arms are still open, waiting for you to embrace him, knocking at the door of your, and saying" if you will let me in again my daughter, I will mend your broken heart, heal your life of the pains, and restore back the years that the cankerworms had eaten, and also make you see the one whom I destined for you. "

Open your heart to him my dear please! Please! [/s]

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by Eviana(f): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
I believe that majority of those who choose to be identified as atheists are residing or are citizens of nations were christianity is the predominant religion.
Islamic nations like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Iran Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Senegal, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Qatar, Jordan, Syria and so on ;would not tolerate atheism the way christian dominated nations like the United States of America, United Kingdoms, Brazil, Germany, South Africa, the Bahamas Argentina, and the likes have tolerated it.

These people are taking advantage of the peaceful nature of Christianity, and thereby insulting Christians, abusing their faith, and even demanding for laws and policies that are apparently against christian values though the knew very well that if it were to be Islamic nations their voices wouldn't be heard talksess of demanding for some rights they knew would be against others.
In fact many who calls themselves atheists here on nairaland were formerly Christians,
How many atheists are there in the Islamic session?
The fact that a large number of atheist were formerly Christians doesn't mean christianity is a failure but it reveals a dimension in christ, and that dimension is "peace and love, "

People would love to take advantage of the peaceful nature of a person without considering the sacrifices and efforts that person puts together in other for peace to reign.

You would have never heard of some of the world greatest minds like Albert Einstein has it been they diverted to atheism from islam,
No! They would have been sent six feet below, and their names gone into oblivion.

But these men took advantage of the peaceful teachings of Christianity, and made names for themselves among Christians, and even Christians help herald their names all over the world out of their lovely hearts.

You that you are a atheist and reading this right now, answer these questions and say nothing but the truth.

1. If you were formerly a Muslim would you be able to reveal you believe out there to the Islamic society where you belong?

2. Would you be bold to speak against islam, and blaspheme the prophet the way you might have done to christianity, and to the name of jesus christ?

Atheists should respect Christians, and acknowledge that the God whom Christians serve is a peaceful God who through his patience and sacrifices has done a lot to help them believe in him even though he is invisible to the physical eyes, yet his life, dimensions, and realities can be seen demonstrated by those who believe in him.

If you don't believe in God because you can't see him, believe in him because you can see evidences of his existence.

Extremely well written...and very true.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Then start your jihad already, it is new to Christianity anyway.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
I think you're not getting something clear! smiley

The atheists and agnostics here aren't coming to chat with you face to face, rather they're hiding behind faceless social media to attack the book that's disturbing their conscience:

"BIBLE"

If you call 10,000 atheists and agnostics to talk about religion, you'll notice that they're always eager to speak against the Bible than any other book considered sacred.
Does that mean there's no other religious book?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, they're all worried about the GREATEST book in the history of mankind:

"BIBLE" smiley

HISSCRIBE1995:
Atheists should respect Christians for their peaceful nature or go to Syria and fight for the rights of the atheists there the way it's been done in the western world and let's see if you will come back alive.

So respect the name of jesus christ and appreciate his sacrifice and love for you.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Ahh...The "fatwa envy" grin
You mean the same "xtian" nations were gay marriage is recognized? ...Nah bro...Their liberalism is despite xtianity and not because of it. Even Jews are more liberal than xtians; that doesn't mean it's because of the tanakh(old testament).
There are also some liberal Muslim nations tolerant of atheism– and not because of Islam either.
Every student of history knows what have happened every single time the church wields power...and that's more reason why atheists shouldn't stop what they do; more reason your wings should continually get clipped angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by KnownUnknown: 4:21am On Aug 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

The Bible shouldn't be held responsible for whatever happened in history if what took place were not consistent and in agreement with its teachings.
This is unacceptable

Everything in my prior post and everything that was done by Christians throughout history, good or bad, can be justified by that book. Today, all manner of bigotry by Christians, they justify by citing the book. There is no action so deplorable that a Christian won’t support as long as the Bible can support it. Up to and including infanticide.
Boko Haram or The Taliban can reject the Quran and pick up the Bible tomorrow and nothing about their ideologies will change and the ideologies will be supported by the Bible.

The British crown gorged on blood and enriched its inbred self with incalculable wealth all the while patting itself on the back for accomplishing “The Great Commission” given to it by Jesus. Now the descendants of its victims marvel at the “liberalism of Christianity”.
*****We need an emoji to show utter contempt and disgust.

4 Likes

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by KnownUnknown: 4:28am On Aug 20, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
You mean the same "xtian" nations were gay marriage is recognized? Nah bro...Their liberalism is despite xtianity and not because of it.
Every student of history knows what have happened every single time the church wields power...and that's more reason why atheists shouldn't stop what they do; more reason your wings should continue getting clipped angry

The Dark Ages is what they call the period when Christianity held sway in Europe. The dark ages may have passed in Europe but Africa is in the throes of it. Guess the common denominator. Christianity and it’s Arab mongrel cousin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=1Sharon post=104946978][/quote]

John 12:48-50
[48]He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by 1Sharon(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Why don't you go and fight for their rights? Are you supposed to be a loving Christian?

1 Like

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by 1Sharon(f): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
You mean the same "xtian" nations were gay marriage is recognized? ...Nah bro...Their liberalism is despite xtianity and not because of it.
There are also some liberal Muslim nations tolerant of atheism– and not because of Islam either.
Every student of history knows what have happened every single time the church wields power...and that's more reason why atheists shouldn't stop what they do; more reason your wings should continually get clipped angry

Fatwa envy !! Lol!

4 Likes

Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
You mean the same "xtian" nations were gay marriage is recognized? ...Nah bro...Their liberalism is despite xtianity and not because of it.

If their liberality it's not because of the Christian citizens then why is the same thing not being replicated in civilized Islamic nations like UAE, and Qatar?

Secondly, the atrocities of the Catholic Church shouldn't be considered as step taking in the name of the gospel of jesus christ.

We were never commanded to kill or to imprison anyone that opposes our message, instead
“For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Why don't you go and fight for their rights? Are you supposed to be a loving Christian?

Why don't you go and fight for their rights

John 18:36
[36]Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

1Sharon post=104995021]
Are you supposed to be a loving Christian

Matthew 5:43-44
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
1 John 3:23
[23]And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
CamusMidas:
Then start your jihad already, it is new to Christianity anyway.

Matthew 26:52
[52]But Jesus said to him, “Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by 1Sharon(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

John 12:48-50
[48]He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day

Quran 5:72
Those who say, ‘God is the Messiah, son of Mary,’ have defied God. The Messiah himself said, ‘Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’ If anyone associates others with God, God will forbid him from the Garden, and Hell will be his home. No one will help such evildoers.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Everything in my prior post and everything that was done by Christians throughout history, good or bad, can be justified by that book. Today, all manner of bigotry by Christians, they justify by citing the book. There is no action so deplorable that a Christian won’t support as long as the Bible can support it. Up to and including infanticide.
Boko Haram or The Taliban can reject the Quran and pick up the Bible tomorrow and nothing about their ideologies will change and the ideologies will be supported by the Bible.

The British crown gorged on blood and enriched its inbred self with incalculable wealth all the while patting itself on the back for accomplishing “The Great Commission” given to it by Jesus. Now the descendants of its victims marvel at the “liberalism of Christianity”.

KnownUnknown:

Is the Bible in support of what you claim, against these people?
Can you list those things, and quote the scriptures that supports such act?

And if you claimed some people are something you think isn't right, then tell us the Things that are right, naming your criteria if it's the Bible and moral law giver, if it's God

How many of such people Can you name?

At least we know of Paul in the Bible and, what became of him.

The British crown is not the cross of christ

We don't need an emoji to show the world the passion of the Christ, it already clear and visible in the pogrom against the people of Benue

The British were colonial masters seeking to colonize territories, and they knew very well that to colonizing culture of the people without colonizing their aboriginal religion would abrade some elements of influence from the colonial master, thus the need to Herald christianity alongside their personal interests.
So the missionaries shouldn't be counted as mercenaries, because ;the last time I checked:the missionaries killed no one, instead they died for the people, fought for their safety, suffered hunger and thirst while they watched the children eat and drink with merriment and laughter.
It was a missionary who help abolished the killing of twin babies in Nigeria as history has it.
So the Heraldry of the gospel alongside the British soldiers was a blessing and not a mess.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Those who say, ‘God is the Messiah, son of Mary,’ have defied God. The Messiah himself said, ‘Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’ If anyone associates others with God, God will forbid him from the Garden, and Hell will be his home. No one will help such evildoers.

Luke 1:31-35
[31]And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus.
[32]He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.
[33]And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.”
[34]Then Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I do not know a man?”
[35]And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by HISSCRIBE1995: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Mallama Sharon, you never told me you are a Muslim ��

Would you like to marry a christian?

Matthew 16:15-17
[15]He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
[16]Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
[17]Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
Re: how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. by KnownUnknown: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

The British were colonial masters seeking to colonize territories, and they knew very well that to colonizing culture of the people without colonizing their aboriginal religion would abrade some elements of influence from the colonial master, thus the need to Herald christianity alongside their personal interests.

I totally agree with you. Although they could have colonized without abrogating the cultures they came in contact with if their intentions were noble. Their intentions were not noble and any goodness that may have come off them is either accidental or the bare minimum to facilitate peaceful exploitation.
Like you imply, Christianity is a slave making religion.

HISSCRIBE1995:
So the missionaries shouldn't be counted as mercenaries, because ;the last time I checked:

They were mercenaries with a different type of weapon. The sailors had canons on their ships, the soldiers had rifles and bayonets, and the priests had the bible. The priests did the most damage because they assaulted and enslaved the mind.

HISSCRIBE1995:
the missionaries killed no one, instead they died for the people, fought for their safety, suffered hunger and thirst while they watched the children eat and drink with merriment and laughter.

You need to start learning how to discern between relatively accurate history and propaganda. The above is asinine propaganda.

HISSCRIBE1995:

It was a missionary who help abolished the killing of twin babies in Nigeria as history has it.

Mary Slessor aiding in abolishing the abhorrent practice of killing twin babies amongst some people in present day Calabar does not equate to abolishing the killing of twin babies in Nigeria. What you wrote above is propaganda meant to venerate some ordinary scottish christian at the detriment of millions of your people, just because of your faith.

HISSCRIBE1995:

So the Heraldry of the gospel alongside the British soldiers was a blessing and not a mess.

The heraldry of the gospel alongside the British soldiers was the beginning of the benighted age we are mired in. As an aside, if you knew the true nature of Judaism, you'd see how utterly ridiculous christianity and islam are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Experience 2009 At Lagos Tbs. / Th End Of This World Is So Near: For Real: [make Sure You Read This]: / Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.