Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96989 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrKbz: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Their apps are sophisticated now,once you grant them access to your contacts it will automatically upload to their server,if few of those apps doesn't back up.
50-50 risk

dracosith:
What is you take a loan, look for money to pay then before taking another loan, you delete your contacts, will they still have the old contact when you were taking the first loan or your contacts with then will be edited to the ones you left before taking the second loan. Anyone has answers to this?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrKbz: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dm i know someone working with Bfree

Hyacenth22:
bfree has been calling me concerning a due loan with cashpal..

I have never borrowed money from any loan app except quick check and i am not in anyway owing them..

Please is there anyone with bfree customer agent contact or their emial address

Is there a way i can report them..

They have kept calling but i never took a loan with cashpal, I want them to provide the account this loan was sent to..

Each time i used the option to speak with thier agent the call ends abruptly.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrKbz:

bree been calling me and my contacts
whats their work, I didn't take loan from them
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by lbrichman2: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

They are a loan recovery firm hired by some loan companies to help with debt recovery from defaulters
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2022
lbrichman2:

They are a loan recovery firm hired by some loan companies to help with debt recovery from defaulters
okay, how do they help?

will they force auto debit my second account or come to my home address with guns and missiles for a 5k loan?
I don't know, how do they plan to recover the debts?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by lbrichman2: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

okay, how do they help?

will they force auto debit my second account or come to my home address with guns and missiles for a 5k loan?
I don't know, how do they plan to recover the debts?

Same idea basically, to harass you into payment
Like disturb you until you get tired and pay
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
lbrichman2:

Same idea basically, to harass you into payment
Like disturb you until you get tired and pay
Let them bring it on, they already texted my pastor, girlfriend and one hot chick have been trying to bang since 2015...now my chances have been ruined.

Am waiting for their worst

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

BFree will never call your contact oga.

Na only registered apps like fair money, branch, carbon etc dey use Bfree as loan recovery. Any person way call your contact na Loan shark....

Which app you dey owe gan Gan?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NOBLE179(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
17 too small, me I dey owe almost 23 loans apps 431k. grin

how are you surviving this.
I borrowed from them though, is not yet time to repay, but I lost my job. I won't be able to repay. what's the worst they can do ?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Loan apps will ruin your finances.

Run oo

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NOBLE179(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
Lcredit dey learn stubbornness for where Procash dey, since February dem never give up, even on Sundays dem dey call me.
how did you go about it ?
did they send messages to your contact
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NOBLE179(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
luky111:

Still can't join pls help send the link to my mail so I can join namewin7@gmail.com
I wan join the loan WhatsApp group lylfrank36@gmail.com
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NOBLE179(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
what a thread !
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Hyacenth22: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
MrKbz:

sent
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by RockyEyo(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2022
What's happening with fast money and gocash them no dey on Google play store again??
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by BlueAir: 7:01pm On May 26, 2022
Which of these loan companies give loan without requesting for ATM card linking
kemmyflakky:

Tell your people to end the calls if they can not blast them anytime they call. For some people u cannot explain to, tell them they hack your account that they are scammers.
When they called my dad, my dad na this soft spoken person but my mum na like military no nonsense woman. They both narrated ao she blasted d Sokoloan gal. Ever since then she has stop calling me o. More than 40days defaulting now.
I tink if u can use d tactics too they will Liv u.
I'm owing : (Don't shout o)
Fastmoney
Sokoloan
9ja cash
Xcrocash
Carbon
Branch
Gocadh
Palmcredit
Newcredit
Truenaira
Easimoni
Quickcredit
Easycredit
L credit is d newest ( 15days now)

If I have money na only Branch I'll repay. They re very considerate
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 9:46pm On May 26, 2022
BlueAir:

I fit show you one but you go give me 3k fur inside.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 27, 2022
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1yNGaYvlZPvGj

Join the Twitter space today by 7pm let’s discuss a solution to loan sharks in Nigeria.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 27, 2022
BlueAir:

Just dial *561# or visit https://my.migo.money

But be warned, they only give 14 days to pay back with high interest rates. This is probably a loan shark. Thread carefully.

Note: This is not a financial advice.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by BlueAir: 11:26am On May 27, 2022
cheesy if they pay,ur 3k sure
Born2winKingOG:

I fit show you one but you go give me 3k fur inside.

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Annie001: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have been owing fairmoney now for the past 3months and they have threatened to blacklist my BVN, maybe they have, though.
What's the implication of having ones Bvn blacklisted?
My mind no dey at rest and it's not like I don't want to pay too things are just hard
Anyone in similar situation ?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ayanwukoma: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Annie001:
I have been owing fairmoney now for the past 3months and they have threatened to blacklist my BVN, maybe they have, though.
My mind no dey at rest and it's not like I don't want to pay too things are just hard
things are not hard you don't want to pay.

well if your bvn is blacklisted no registered loan company will give you loan even if it's 5h.. you go download app tire

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Annie001: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

things are not hard you don't want to pay.

well if your bvn is blacklisted no registered loan company will give you loan even if it's 5h.. you go download app tire
Okay, since you are sure I don't want to pay
God will let you experience my current situation

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by DonNeon: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Annie001:

And I want to borrow from fairmoney oo......... Any advise
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
DonNeon:

whatsapp me 0818 3588 812 no calls pls
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Annie001: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
DonNeon:

Feel free too
They are not bad
I was owing for 60days before the threat was issued
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Annie001: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
whatsapp me 0818 3588 812 no calls pls
He should WhatsApp you for what
Don neon don't text anyone ooo
Thieves plenty

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by cleverseo: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy you don't understand.

People hold me in high esteem
I finally gave up on that shit of esteem

I'm owing loan apps I was almost having heart attacks

I was walking on the road one day and I felt my heart almost stopping

But guess what

If the people that hold you in high esteem really care

They'd have helped you with money

Bro

If the message your contact, you've paid off your loan

Live your free life

I don't care anymore

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
cleverseo:

I finally gave up on that shit of esteem

I'm owing loan apps I was almost having heart attacks

I was walking on the road one day and I felt my heart almost stopping

But guess what

If the people that hold you in high esteem really care

They'd have helped you with money

Bro

If the message your contact, you've paid off your loan

Live your free life

I don't care anymore
Lol, loan apps almost ruined me. Thanks to God I borrowed from reasonable ones. Only KashKash dealt with me silly. But thaNk God they didn't call any of my contact apart from my cousin (emergency contact )
I'm loan free now. Paid all of them

Pure joy and happiness. Stay away from loans if you can

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by DikeDiMighty: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
abbeylfc:
Guys...Relax..

I'm test running everything Ekene101 said...
I followed all steps as stated by ekene101 and Naijaboy.

My loan with 9credit,Lcash and Ncash is overdue for 4days now....so far,,all they've been doing is just to call and threaten me..(also note,,I have defaulted some months back and this loan sharks almost ruined my life b4 I paid back...that is,,,they called and texted alota people on my contact)..

But now,,I no get 1kobo to pay Dem( 118k in total for 3apps)..

Hopefully if I don't get any calls from any of my real contacts this week and next week...I go happy scatta...

And if I do....omo,,,e go pain me scatta oooo..

Lest keep our fingers crossed.

Did it work?. I am curious
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by FuckHomophobes: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
DikeDiMighty:
Did it work?. I am curious

Dike ooooooooiiii
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ifegen(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mrporanir:
I mean why should you drag a persons family name over his own debt? Why not tackle him directly? Why not reach out to his guarantors? Why his contacts? Some people have lost their jobs because of such messages sent to their contacts, some have had their ages family member suffer heart attack, Some have lost contracts worth a whole lot.

These apps also go by the name Gocash, 9credit, xcredit and many more. Sometimes you won't even borrow, they won't disburse yet it will be reading that you have borrowed and must pay within 7-14 days. In rare cases, just an installation of the app can put you in a big mess, once they read your contacts, you're done for. Their staffs are I'll trained, rogues and louts. They themselves know you can't meet up with such ridiculous tenor and interest but you need they loan badly. They know you'll have no choice other than to collect it. Once you refuse to meet up with the deadline, they start their antics by ruining your image and that of your family. My question is why involve his family?

Who are you to declare a person a criminal?

Who are you to declare a person wanted?

These guys go as far as impersonating barristers and lawyers just to make the situation look real. I blame android IS for not regulating them, you can never find such apps on IOS. I also blame the CBN for not regulating these loan sharks.

Silly girl, blame yourself for defaulting with your loan payments and messing with someone else's business!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.