Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted (24124 Views)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by 198800Mam(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sammology:
It's not so
I saw someone with 95 not shortlisted but someone with 65 was shortlisted . The same LGA, the same program. I saw it not I heard or was told
YOU ARE RIGHT ITS JUST RANDOM SELECTIONS
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
U are a Christian that is why
some of u are so gullible and filled with deep hatred npower randomly select people meaning everyone has equal chance of getting in or not making it... U Southerners just assume northerners no Sabi anything... Nawa

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Andyvilly: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sanemindtech:
good to know
meanwhile if you stay in Port Harcourt and looking for where to do your biometrics,or you are so busy with work,we can come to your area and get you captured. just call 08.15.3783106
I stay around woji, how much do you charge?
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Rajosh(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Not true.
My sister scored 55 and was shortlisted
My brother and I scored 60, we weren't shortlisted.
We're all in same location(Kano)

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by oxiide22(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Moferere:

The same Quota System that produces Malami, Senior Advocate of Nonsense
epain am grin
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by babajero(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
ezenwaez:

The reason why some N-Power applicants scored low but were selected was as a result of the N-Power Batch C applicant's geographical locations/area.
If a local Government has a population that its number of N-Power Batch C applicants are less than say, 1000 N-Power Batch C applicants, even if an N-Power Batch C applicant scored 0% or 35% the N-Power Batch C applicant can still be shortlisted so as to balance the needed number of N-Power Batch C applicant that is expected to meet the required maximum needed in the N-Power programme.
If the population of an area is over say the specific number of 1000 N-Power Batch C applicant, in the local government area, only those who scored 70% to 100% will be shortlisted.
Just say quota system. And that is what has killed the country.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Exodora: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
FashionCookie:
It seems I'm the only unserious person as far as this N-power wahala is concerned. I scored 55 but I no ever know if them shortlist me like this... Hope it's not too late sha?.
Fingerprint has been done already for the stream 1 shortlisted applicants.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by ultimateprof: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
If not for poverty, why should an average Nigerian care for 30k job?
God punish poverty!
Some people will still go and give testimony about this 30k slavery.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Icehood2020(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
mrmacdon:
I didn't write the text, I tried to write it yesterday the said the are close , will the still open it again.
this is not Jesus christ that is coming the second time
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by FashionCookie(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Exodora:

Fingerprint has been done already for the stream 1 shortlisted applicants.
Na wa
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Exodora: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
FashionCookie:

Na wa
Yeah it ended yesterday
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by FashionCookie(f): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=Exodora post=102477054]
Yeah it ended yesterday [/quote
okay
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Hapinex01: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Me wey score 50 nko? From kogi state, adavi local government.

Na outside ah dey be dat baa
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Jbuki: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
The best employer of our time is our Lord Jesus Christ,he has more than what Npower can offer, surrender your life and decide to work for him you will not regret your action. He said come onto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.God bless you.Jesus is Lord.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Opeyemite: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
75.0 percent, not shortlisted. But I heard stream b and c on the way
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Drparts: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
That good !! Pls ask me about original Japanese motor spare parts
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Kuginzi: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Moferere:

The same Quota System that produces Malami, Senior Advocate of Nonsense
The Topic is talking about Npower and Malami no be N-power applicant.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by uthlaw: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jbuki:
The best employer of our time is our Lord Jesus Christ,he has more than what Npower can offer, surrender your life and decide to work for him you will not regret your action. He said come onto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.God bless you.Jesus is Lord.
bros,stop deceiving people,the white people that brings this religion are working to make money while the blacks that depends on religion are living in extreme poverty....na only pastors they use poor masses cash out buy private jet,build private Universities!
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by uwa244(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Have they shortlisted any Nagro applicant?
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Plusk4u: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Am N-gro scored 70 but I was told to check back later, look like the process are being manipulated
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Arrahman39: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mayor21:
When you guys talk of scores I laugh...
That shortlisting was done randomly
My younger brother didn't take the exams, and he was listed to take finger print which he has done.
All the 6 people I did for including myself... Non was shortlisted.
should we call it grace or what ? My NYSC friends Chima married a girl from Jos both scores 90-95 but they were not shortlisted... We criteria is best known to them...
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by sultan1014(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Hapinex01:
Me wey score 50 nko? From kogi state, adavi local government.

Na outside ah dey be dat baa
Lol, i was shortlisted oo.. Scored 55 though.
Etemeyah
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 08, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today JAMEZ GRAFIX ALONG ALAGHA AREA BY WAKAJAIYE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE, IYANA CHURCH, IBADAN.

OUR NETWORK IS STABLE

Contact me on whatsapp

Calls and messages are welcomed

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by ramark04: 6:29am On Jun 08, 2021
ryusufu:
but If when I tried to take the test again earlier today, I was told that the test portal was closed.

Exactly, but it seems does that haven't been shortlisted are encountering that issue. Anyways all is well

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Hapinex01: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Tor lemme still be waiting then. I have hope.
Ete'odahi oh
sultan1014:

Lol, i was shortlisted oo.. Scored 55 though.
Etemeyah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Application Letter And Cover Letter? / How I Got Three Job Offers Within A Week / N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.