Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Amaka Am Sorry Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amaka Am Sorry Please. (1607 Views)

I Am Sorry. / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / I'm Sorry Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Amaka it wasnt my intension! I love you, i love you. I wish i could come to you an apologise but my ego with permit me.the reason i behaved as if the brakeup didnt mean anything to me was because of the presence of my friends o. Amaka biko ba ha'ra am very sorry. I cant even eat. Am dying slowly.. Please forgive me..

1 Like

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by dacblogger: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Amaka I hope you can hear him from here
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Amaka it wasnt my intension! I love you, i love you. I wish i could come to you an apologise but my ego with permit me.the reason i behaved as if the brakeup didnt mean anything to me was because of the presence of my friends o. Amaka biko ba ha'ra am very sorry. I cant even eat. Am dying slowly.. Please forgive me..
Enjoy your breakfast... Gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast.
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Enjoy your breakfast... Gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast.
breakfast kosi
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by eyenogoquiet(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Apologize from now till tomorrow, e won't change this facts:
*You Bleep up
*Amaka must disappoint you in revenge
*and all of that thing yu wrote up there will still end in QUALITY PREMIUM TEARS

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by danexah831: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
eyenogoquiet:
Apologize from now till tomorrow, e won't change this facts:
*You Bleep up
*Amaka must disappoint you in revenge
*and all of that thing yu wrote up there will still end in QUALITY PREMIUM TEARS
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2021
Please,add volume....!!

Amaka can't hear you from here.
tongue tongue
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2021
Doja2000:
Please,add volume....!!
Amaka can't hear you from here. tongue tongue
i know. i just wanted to pour it out. i have nobody to discus it with.
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by bigpicture001: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Amaka is gone i can bet that witg my left testacles........if she werent gont she for don text you or hide identity call you......

Very easy for ladies to move on...a simpke yes to a nu guy starts a relationship unlike guyz who would have to make sure thry loik good,expensive, show class, throw money around nd visit and visit plus many outings, then call and calk and text etc...

Getting a rrlationship started by a guy na war!
In the short summary dont date egoistic girls that wlhardky say sorry,they are never worth it

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2021
bigpicture001:
Amaka is gone i can bet that witg my left testacles........if she werent gont she for don text you or hide identity call you......

Very easy for ladies to move on...a simpke yes to a nu guy starts a relationship unlike guyz who would have to make sure thry loik good,expensive, show class, throw money around nd visit and visit plus many outings, then call and calk and text etc...

Getting a rrlationship started by a guy na war!
In the short summary dont date egoistic girls that wlhardky say sorry,they are never worth it

she has always been the one apologising that is why am feeling to big to beg now.

yesterday she was crying and talking to me but because of my guys i just kept my cool as if am not being moved by her words and even when she said its over she waited for a while thinking i will say a word before she goes.
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by bigpicture001: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she has always been the one apologising that is why am feeling to big to beg now.

yesterday she was crying and talking to me but because of my guys i just kept my cool as if am not being moved by her words and even when she said its over she waited for a while thinking i will say a word before she goes.

Relationship is an "OYO" case..you should stop your guyz being involved in your relatiinship, unless you ask for an opinion...

1 Like

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by VlamesIffect(f): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
BLOODY SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
VlamesIffect:
BLOODY SIMP
How does this relate to simping oga red pliar

1 Like

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by VlamesIffect(f): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

How does this relate to simping oga red pliar

BLOODY SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
VlamesIffect:

BLOODY SIMP
Go and fvck your anus.
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by AishaYesufu: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
What a SIMP
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Go and fvck your anus.

Oh now you are gay?

Wow... Identity disorder...

slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Oh now you are gay?
Wow... Identity disorder...
slowpoke.
mad idiotic baboon
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

mad idiotic baboon

Yimu undecided

slowpoke
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Brightdude007: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
just come down your high horse and face reality.....its not too late to make things right. Involving friends in every relationship issue is not worth it.
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Brightdude007:
just come down your high horse and face reality.....its not too late to make things right. Involving friends in every relationship issue is not worth it.

thank you for your advice!
she couldnt even stand me begging her the second time before she huged me and lifted me up. we are together now wink thanks again
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Angrygoat: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
I no 2face,I dey straight forward.
Zoom zoom.

I don call my mama
Don call my papa
Tell em say u don dey come oh

Ah am
Am
Amaka wan disappoint me.

Begging one ugly gal when they are so many out thr. Low self esteem and you are a bich nigga
Fuc k off fool
Stupid fuc k boy
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Cerebellum: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
OP issa big fat Baskard Foollgrin
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Angrygoat:
I no 2face,I dey straight forward.
Zoom zoom.

I don call my mama
Don call my papa
Tell em say u don dey come oh

Ah am
Am
Amaka wan disappoint me.

Begging one ugly gal when they are so many out thr. Low self esteem and you are a bich nigga
Fuc k off fool
Stupid fuc k boy

you wont understand wink
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP issa big fat Baskard Foollgrin

this mad man again undecided
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Cerebellum: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

this mad man again undecided

Eleribuu boygrin
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cerebellum:

Eleribuu boygrin
Eleribuu somebody grin
Re: Amaka Am Sorry Please. by Cinema4d: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
What should we na do now?

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Just Spent $5.5B To Be In Space For 4 Minutes Nobody Is Complaining / As A Virgin Nigerian Girl, How Do I Avoid Premarital Sex? / She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.