Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me, And This Is Happening - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me, And This Is Happening (5975 Views)

My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / My Fiancée Is An Actress, Please Advice. / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me, And This Is Happening by MrMacinterchi1: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
oga. how far? how you de? hope say you read the thread you created well well ABI.
make u man up and do the right thing o because ma 35 u de no be 25.

Udo diri gi mgbeniile
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me, And This Is Happening by Cutehector(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2021
sisisioge:
Hmmmm.....reminds me of a babe that felt like your madam. She did the abortion and married the guy within months. It's been years now that they couldn't conceive. The yeayea that isprepping on the two of you no be for here!
cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me, And This Is Happening by ogawisdom(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Badlyconfused:
Hello Nairalander,
A brother is absolutely confused for the past few days now.
Please forgive my grammar because I'm not in the right frame of mind.

My Fiancée is 3 weeks pregnant and since then, she has never been herself.

We planned getting married by next year January after I'd met with her parent and they agreed to the wedding plan.

The major problem is that she is a well-known person, and getting pregnant out of wedding luck is not what it's expected of her. I'm 35 and she is 27.

We both love each so much, there is nothing I can't give to her, same goes to her. In fact, she is perfect for me.
Left to me a lone, I'd prefer she keeps the pregnancy since I'm not longer a kid and she not either. But the trauma is changing her to the opposite of herself; she is losing it.

Instead of seeing her going through the trauma, I'd rather agreed with her to terminate the pregnancy. I can't afford to continue seeing her going through this.

I've agreed with her to abort it.
Here is the issue:

None of us has done this (abortion) before, and we don't know the right hospital to go to.
Abortion is still illegal in Nigeria even though some hospitals are still doing.

As Nairalanders would say, "what do you want us to do now?"

I'd like to know which hospital to visit.
Is it all hospitals that do it? If know, how do I know which hospital will be willing to help us out?

Please help a Nairalander out.

I know some people would say that why did we have unprotected sex when we're not ready for a baby. Well, it's a stupid thing I did and I take full responsibility for it.

Shit happens and I'm experiencing one.

If you decide to bash me for my foolishness, I'll gladly take it because I deserve it.

Jesus I can't believe this. I am in shock. If u abort this baby u may never have another, please don't do it. Get the traditional wedding sorted out n take ur wife home n have ur child. Even if it means borrowing some money, it's worth it since there is mutual love.

Alternatively take her away to a secret place for one year to have the child. Don't kill a child bc of something common now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife / Are We Living In A World Of Indecency Or Fashion / Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.