Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN (18381 Views)

The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" / Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Shimran(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
H
Mikecold:
All for jihad bro

Too bad Muhammad Islamic grave is shallow he would also have loved to turn in happiness

But space no dey for such
Muhammad (meaning: The most mentioned) , indeed you hardly scrolls through Nairaland a dày without seeing the name.
Thanks for the affirmation.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by BigBizzy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
I dont understand anymore.

You caught them with links to terrorism financing and end up fining them instead of prosecution and jailing?
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shimran:
H
Muhammad (meaning: The most mentioned) , indeed you hardly scrolls through Nairaland a dày without seeing the name.
Thanks for the affirmation.
Muhammad is a Terrorist jihadist

Fulanis making the news killing are Terrorists jihadists

Their mentor would always be called out in their atrocities

Bad publicity isn't publicity go and ask Idia min
too bad moohamed followers are grasping at straws
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by chrisblack: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/terrorism-financing-180-bdc-operators-pay-n900m-penalties-to-cbn
it makes no sense. BDC's where identified to have been part of a ring sponsoring the Boko Haram group.They BDC and their owners were given just fines. Any the government is happy?.Are they not supposed to be given the capital punishment? Mind you bulk of the BDC funnelling money to this people are doing it not only for monetary gain but as part of their religious conviction in helping BH achieve it's ultimate goal. so what is the penalty for the lives already taken by Boko Haram with their BDC collaborators?
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by RPG2020(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kriss216:
You finance terrorists, got nabbed, paid fine, got realized, you then finance a bigger project, they kidnapped hundreds of school children, FG paid ransom, you got your money back with heavy interest.
Buhari is happy
Shekau is happy
ISWAP is happy
Boko Haram is happy
Lai Mohammed is happy
Pantami is happy
Sheikh Gumi is happy
Almajiri is happy
BMC is happy
Vulturegriller is happy!

Terrorism is Northern Nigeria business venture.

Anything North in this world is Terrorism

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by jcross19: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
rayvelez:
Imagine this rubbish from a whole CBN, a 900m fine for BDC financing terrorism wonder shall never end. Its finished APC zombies over to you bt remember this is not IPOB this BDC alhajis are Fulanis.
wow it's now clear that this government is sponsoring terrorisms in the country, so it's only fine? God!!!!!! Nigeria is finished. This is where hatred has landed this country to..
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by somehow: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kriss216:
You finance terrorists, got nabbed, paid fine, got realized, you then finance a bigger project, they kidnapped hundreds of school children, FG paid ransom, you got your money back with heavy interest.
Buhari is happy
Shekau is happy
ISWAP is happy
Boko Haram is happy
Lai Mohammed is happy
Pantami is happy
Sheikh Gumi is happy
Almajiri is happy
BMC is happy
Vulturegriller is happy!

I have read the article. Can you highlight where it was written that they released those nabbed for financing terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Kuginzi: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Obviously those BDC operators are hausa muslims, that's for sure. The fact that a fine was collected means that they indeed were financing terrorist. How can you release people that have caused so much damage to this country? We have spent more than one billion dollars to tackle insurgency and you release these people just like that? Obviously if they were christains, they'll be dead by now. It won't even make teh news
Desist from religion sentiment.
Now tell me, are IPOB/ESN terrorists that are burning police stations, attacking and killing of innocent Military officers Hausas or Fulanis or Muslims?

Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Charly68: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Should they just pay penalty or be charged for aiding and abetting terrorism ? This nation's leaders are sick ...they kill and maim the innocent while treating the rich with kid gloves ,honestly you won't end well as God liveth
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by SenecaTheYonger: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kuginzi:

Desist from religion sentiment.
Now tell me, are IPOB/ESN terrorists that are burning police stations, attacking and killing of innocent Military officers Hausas or Fulanis or Muslims?

Don't those guys get killed immediately? But your fulani muslims get bail. Terrorism that we've been fighting since 2010? How many people have died from then till now? But your problem is the SouthEast gunmen that are getting killed on sight.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Buhari is happy
Shekau is happy
ISWAP is happy
Boko Haram is happy
Lai Mohammed is happy
Pantami is happy
Sheikh Gumi is happy
Almajiri is happy
BMC is happy
Vulturegriller is happy!

And the f*cking ugly cycle continues while the blinds keep calling it a step in the right direction...
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Kuginzi: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Don't those guys get killed immediately? But your fulani muslims get bail. Terrorism that we've been fighting since 2010? How many people have died from then till now? But your problem is the SouthEast gunmen that are getting killed on sight.
Point of correction, Southeast Terrorists & not gun men.

Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by SenecaTheYonger: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kuginzi:

Point of correction, Southeast Terrorists & not gun men.

So that's your rebuttal? Of course you don't have any comeback because you know I'm right. Hypocrites. That's how they shutdown when confronted with the truth, they'll start picking out words to rename.

Yes, southeast terrorist. so why is one being killed and the other getting a slap on the wrist? the answer is because they're hausa muslims.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Kuginzi: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

May u understand on time before it is too late.
The Southeastern Death Trap Roads: Deceptive Leadership; A people Hypnotized; A Dream Betrayed & A Confused Mandate.
Deceptive Leadership is Hypnotizing the people of the Southeast; The Dreams of the Nation of Biafra is being looted by the children of Biafra & the people are being confused & miseducated to believe the problem of the Southeast is in Daura; Abuja; Lagos or Kano.. Every political Leader in the Southeast is a fraud; Every agitation for the Biafra Republic is SCAM. Let nobody use the misconception of Religion, The Criminality of Resource Control, The Divisiveness of Ethnicity, The Racism of Tribalism &The Audacity of corruption to confuse you my people. THE ENEMIES OF THE SOUTHEAST ARE WITHIN and you must be prepared to fight hard.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by SenecaTheYonger: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kuginzi:

May u understand on time before it is too late.
The Southeastern Death Trap Roads: Deceptive Leadership; A people Hypnotized; A Dream Betrayed & A Confused Mandate.
Deceptive Leadership is Hypnotizing the people of the Southeast; The Dreams of the Nation of Biafra is being looted by the children of Biafra & the people are being confused & miseducated to believe the problem of the Southeast is in Daura; Abuja; Lagos or Kano.. Every political Leader in the Southeast is a fraud; Every agitation for the Biafra Republic is SCAM. Let nobody use the misconception of Religion, The Criminality of Resource Control, The Divisiveness of Ethnicity, The Racism of Tribalism &The Audacity of corruption to confuse you my people. THE ENEMIES OF THE SOUTHEAST ARE WITHIN and you must be prepared to fight hard.

Copy and paste from your WhatsApp group. I guess they must be paying you like 5k since you don’t need to think about your replies, just copy and paste what’s on the group chat and use the image provided.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Kuginzi: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

So that's your rebuttal? Of course you don't have any comeback because you know I'm right. Hypocrites. That's how they shutdown when confronted with the truth, they'll start picking out words to rename.

Yes, southeast terrorist. so why is one being killed and the other getting a slap on the wrist? the answer is because they're hausa muslims.
ABUJA, Nigeria

Nigerian troops eliminated at least 21 Boko Haram terrorists in clashes in the northeast, the army said on Sunday.

Army spokesman Brig. Gen. Mohammed Yerima said in a statement that an operation was carried out against the terror group in the Geidem region of Yobe state.

Several members of the terror group were wounded but managed to escape, he said.

Weapons and ammunition belonging to the terrorists and a significant amount of ammunition were also destroyed, he added.

Boko Haram launched a bloody insurgency in 2009 in northeastern Nigeria but later spread its atrocities to neighboring Niger, Chad and Cameroon, prompting a military response.

More than 30,000 people have been killed and nearly 3 million displaced in a decade of Boko Haram's terror activities in Nigeria, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

Violence committed by Boko Haram has affected 26 million people in the Lake Chad region and displaced 2.6 million others, according to the UN Refugee Agency.

*Writing by Gozde Bayar

Secondly, read this;
ABUJA, Nigeria

Nigerian troops eliminated at least 40 Boko Haram terrorists Monday in clashes in the country’s northeast, local media reported.

A security source said on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on speaking to the media that the terrorists were killed during clashes that lasted more than 13 hours in the town of Dikwa in Borno state.

KEEP SENTIMENT ASIDE
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Kuginzi: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Copy and paste from your WhatsApp group. I guess they must be paying you like 5k since you don’t need to think about your replies, just copy and paste what’s on the group chat and use the image provided.
Is that all you have upstairs?
Pls I need constructive criticism/analysis
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Gjmff: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Really
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Shimran(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Muhammad is a Terrorist jihadist

Fulanis making the news killing are Terrorists jihadists

Their mentor would always be called out in their atrocities

Bad publicity isn't publicity go and ask Idia min
too bad moohamed followers are grasping at straws
FOREVER HIS MENTIONS!
If you think it's cheap and easy, then try the so called thing you referred him. (Yours would be even bonus, as we are in digital age and advanced technology, his is dated back +1400years.)
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shimran:

FOREVER HIS MENTIONS!
If you think it's cheap and easy, then try the so called thing you referred him. (Yours would be even bonus, as we are in digital age and advanced technology, his is dated back +1400years.)
Hisbah is coming to give you sense Abdul

Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Shimran(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Hisbah is coming to give you sense Abdul

Don't divert the topic. Plan your life in order to beàt the challenge.

Furthermore who are hisbah or whatsoever names you called?

My conducts (i.e Islam) has two primary sources: The Qur'an and Hadith, no need to be enforced by any so called group.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shimran:

Don't divert the topic. Plan your life in order to beàt the challenge.

Furthermore who are hisbah or whatsoever names you called?

My conducts (i.e Islam) has two primary sources: The Qur'an and Hadith, no need to be enforced by any so called group.
you have no brain what do I need to discuss with you

How been a Terrorist is hard work as you call it

Or how been a peadophile is a milestone

Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by 9jaRealist: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Islie:
https://dailytrust.com/terrorism-financing-180-bdc-operators-pay-n900m-penalties-to-cbn

“Returned to their business”?! shocked

What sort of nation is this?
They should all be prosecuted and proscribed!

>
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by charixel: 4:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Islie:

See country.

Oh dis kind can pay and go free while some which I won't mention their names can be arrested, televised with big board displaying their names

Chai
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by meanest(m): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Leadership is a joke in this country.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Buhari is happy
Shekau is happy
ISWAP is happy
Boko Haram is happy
Lai Mohammed is happy
Pantami is happy
Sheikh Gumi is happy
Almajiri is happy
BMC is happy
Vulturegriller is happy!

You don't need further proof that Nigeria is being run by idiots.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Came4amod: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Housing:

That is why we don't get the unity to fight the monsters "Fulani Herdsmen". You so insensitive to other peoples religious inclination.

Anyone who can see evil and still follow it in 2021 should not be given any consideration of sensitivity.. he has lost that privilege .. abi can’t we see that someone trying to forcefully convert another person and latter results to killing all in the name of believe has lost all the rights to be saying someone is insensitive.. read this post as many times as u need too .. I am not talking from a position of hate .. I am only analyzing the facts .. read with an open mind
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Came4amod: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Shimran:

FOREVER HIS MENTIONS!
U see this world very differently without any physical proof u are such a fool .. continue .. u have one shot at life and u have messed it up believing u are coming back or going somewhere
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Came4amod: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2021
I believe people should worship Facebook tictok Twitter.. because they have done more good to this world than any religion .. don’t mention me if you can’t think straight .. please

All
If all These beautiful inventions were here 1500 ago .. religion will not survive till this day .. and I am sure in another 1500 years time .. everyone will be thinking straight by then .. time solves all problems
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Tvoice: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2021
I dont even think they paid Upto 70 thousand naira, all na wash , they all know what the are doing.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Shimran(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Came4amod:

U see this world very differently without any physical proof u are such a fool .. continue .. u have one shot at life and u have messed it up believing u are coming back or going somewhere

A black man comfortably woke up and says his origin was nature.
Re: Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN by Came4amod: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Shimran:

A black man comfortably woke up and says his origin was nature.

Because I have more understanding and never ever leave a stone unturned when it comes to getting my facts right .. religion is a BS created by some men like you and me .. and I as an individual have a right to debunk it .. I don’t need any charismatic fellow to tell me what to do .. it’s slavery in the 4th dimension .. slavery on your mind ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.