Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort (1067 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Voy(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2021
I realized my father’s effort many years ago, reminisced on it just yesterday being Sunday the 6th of June 2021 when I came across this picture; naxo I open my bank app TF N1m for my popc make him enjoy for he really tried in bringing myself and my siblings up (He jubilated yesterday)

And so I’m asking; WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR FATHER TO SAY THANK YOU DAD FOR ALL THESE YEARS

Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Olibboy: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2021
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this picture in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Jnrprince1(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Olibboy:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this picture in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say
You funny oo

1 Like

Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Olibboy: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2021
Jnrprince1:

You funny oo
what do you expect me to say
Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by ImaIma1(f): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
These days fathers are more intentional with being close to their kids. And mothers should let the kids know when daddy buys them stuff. The father might drop money to get things for the kids and they assume mummy bought it.

If you ask my daughter who bought her a new item, she says it's mummy and daddy. Let daddy's efforts be acknowledged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Pacesetter2021: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2021
That's what inspired me to work harder, I want to be able to reward my father for all his sacrifice and love.
Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Voy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pacesetter2021:
That's what inspired me to work harder, I want to be able to reward my father for all his sacrifice and love.
bless up
Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Amaru101(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pacesetter2021:
lalasticlala bless u. oops! Wht am I saying?? God will bless u abundantly my brother
Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by chii8(f): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
We are seven in the family....we all excelled in our academics because of my father's effort... close monitoring and always ready to assess our school work and above all... keeping vigils, praying for us.....My mother was just bankrolling us....

Till date, I still wish I would make big money, just to be able to flex my dad...

May God bless every responsible Fathers....

1 Like

Re: This Photo Really Says A Lot About Our Father’s Effort by Vision101(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
@ImaIma1
These days fathers are more intentional with being close to their kids. And mothers should let the kids know when daddy buys them stuff. The father might drop money to get things for the kids and they assume mummy bought it.

If you ask my daughter who bought her a new item, she says it's mummy and daddy. Let daddy's efforts be acknowledged.

@me
For once you are supporting us. That's a good one. One non alcoholic wine for you.

(1) (Reply)

I / "Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.