Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles (24872 Views)

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Governor Matawalle Shut Down All Broadcasting Stations For Covering Pdp Campaign / Banks Suspend Twitter Support For Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Vireani79: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari is just acting like a woman
Once they begin to keep malice they expect everyone with them to keep malice with their enemy.

So now he has carried us into his Twitter fight. grin grin

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by superstar1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, stop grasping at straws

I thought the fake news site has been blocked which one is a whole government running naked and low looking for Photoshop

Who is your Abdul?
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by JohnBullMySon: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
This government keeps on making foolish moves. Now only the Newspapers sympathetic to Buhari will respect this. Sahara Reporters and CO will continue knacking FG ass.

All media should immidiately relocate to london for their safety, just like sahara, then continue flogging Buhari from there. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Raptor22:
American and European should block all oil from Nigeria too. An eye for eye.., so they can feel and paid for their terrible deed .
Hahaha. Please go and read what Angel Merkel wrote during the Twitter-Trump Faceoff. They hate those platforms! You will soon see a rash of regulation even from them. They just won the tax part being blocked by Trump then. More to come. It's the people using those platforms for hate speech and crime that caused the downfall of Twitter; that they are able to do so and get away with it on these platforms iz what makes Twitter unacceptable to most governments. Everything will be alright.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Lol. Since media houses found a way to boycott the ban, the government is using NBC.

Those of una wey give us this government.

God go punish una and una Papa.

God pass all of una.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the number one culprit and the Yoruba people that connived with the Hausa people for bringing this achaic man
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Eteka1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Next will be all registered companies in Nigeria
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by babyfaceafrica: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Minjim:

This is a draconian directive.

The NBC act is not above the Constitution of Nigeria.

It can't stand in court.

The Media Houses should unite and challenge this absurdity in court.

Let's just hope the court is not mad too
Which media house?.. Most of them na blog in disguise
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Uteghe(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Idi Amin's Junta is a child's play compared to this brutal regime
Shut up! What's Twitter contribution to Nigeria in terms of jobs and taxes? Buhari is a failure but certainly not a dictator.
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm loving this mehn!

Fucck Twitter!

And fucck all enemies of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by colestephan86: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What's brutal about this ?
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by PGKing1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rubbish
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Gamesmart: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:

You are foolish!

I wish you lived under Idi Amin's regime and have your father thrown to crocodiles and your mother butchered after rape, so you have sense to not belittle the experience because you can't access Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by gigabyte13: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Archaic people with at archaic mentality.... Weda una like am or not una draconic tenure must end.....

We will never forget the people who turn sachet water to #20.... Awon clueless hungry power animals

2 Likes

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by hotseat: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
The resurrection of the Abacha regime!

Welldone Buharizilla!
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Whoube99(f): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

In fact any registered company still patronising the platform through any means, should be treated as an act of sabotage...and the license withdrawn immediately...

They think we are joking..

Oh' you're finally out of the cave
By the way, I didn't see you on the thread of the reported massacre of over 41 farmers in Zamfara State by your kid & kind

2 Likes

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Lol. Since media houses found a way to boycott the ban, the government is using NBC.

God pass all of una.

E pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by AngelNelson(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
AN EXTRACT FROM HIS EXCELLENCY MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 6TH OF JUNE 2021

1 Right now in Abuja everywhere is on stand still, because they cannot understand our tenacity.

2 They do everything, they kill us to dehumanize us but we are still standing.

3 I want to thank Twitter for standing up against the Fulani supporter of APC .

4. Facebook capitulated because of money and threat from the dead dictator Buhari.

5 I thank God almighty that Twitter chose Ghana instead of Nigeria for their Head Quaters, had Twitter chosen Nigeria, by now, Lai Mohammed would have gone ahead to wash Twitter with loads of money like they did with Facebook.

6 I want to ask Malami, under which law are you banning Twitter in nigeria ?

7 Are you now saying that executive pronouncement is now law?

8 Remember most of the executive decisions taking by Donald Trump and how they were all decended

9 Therefore any antics of Buhari and the attorney general Malami to prosecute those using Twitter is null and void

10 There is no law in the ZOO banning the use of Twitter in Nigeria

11 I want to ask the ZOO governemt, have you dealt with the Fulani supporter of APC the way you are massacering people in the east right now?

12 When it comes to Biafrans the easterners , there is this comon purpose that an igbo man should be killed . Anywhere you go in the world and see hard working people they attract hatred.

13 The only reason Shehu Garuba is mouthing mouth against Biafrans is because of the hatred of biafran people.
Now you want to teach Biafrans a lesson in the language they will understand which is genocide, while your own brothers are busy massacering HAUSA people.

14 The same people threatening to go and release genocide in the east, at their backyard the same Myiethy Allah are busy slaughtering hausa people in their backyard.

15 I want to tell you that in one state where the FULANIS are minority in Kebi State they have killed 91HAUSA people .

16 They called them bandits, they dont call them terrorist anymore. They have advised the media houses to stop calling them terrorist but bandits

17 This is why I kept asking Nigerians everyday, what is in your brain ?

18 Fulani will come out and said that they are HAUSA Fulani, but they kept on slaughtering HAUSA people.
Now tell me why any decent persons would want to belong to that country called Nigeria.

19 A country where 91 people where slaughtered, the only thing that matters to them is the South East , and Biafran people. They said that Nnamdi Kanu is instigating violence, but fulani you are the one killing HAUSA people.

20 Do you see why I agitate for Biafra , is because of your hatred for me and my people. I want the whole world to understand the level of hatred directed against the whole Biafrans .

21 Fulani Islamic Caliphate in Kastina are kidnapping under age Christian girls in the north and forcing them to denounce christianity and join islam.

22 It was only in Biafraland that Miyethi Alah confessed that they no longer have a presence , who made it possible ? ESN and IPOB. Because we defeated their foot soldiers, that is why you are seeing so many soldiers in the East.

23 They want to put the blame of insecurity of Nigeria on IPOB, can you belive this people ?

24 I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE THIS EVENING AND IS FOR OUR YOUNG MEN : THIS NIGHT THEY BROUGHT IN A FULL PLANE LOAD OF MORE TERROIST IN OUR LAND. IF YOU ARE IN ANAMBRA STATE AND YOU ARE A YOUNG MAN OR WOMAN, I AM WARNING YOU TO LEAVE ANAMBRA OR EITHER GO TO THE BUSH, IN THE NEXT 48RS A HEAVY RAIN WILL FALL.

25 And on that note we have come to the end of this broadcast, and to Garuba Shehu, you may call us secessionist as much as you like , but for us, Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship, from me , from here, is Goodevening

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)

2 Likes

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Gamesmart: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
royalamour:
These people are finally mad.

It's either lai muhammed is stinging himself to oblivion or he's been pushed by illiterate cabals.

They think Nigeria is Saudi Arabia where they can be rigid and infringe on human rights.

Whatever it is, these idiots have gone mad.

They are projecting Nigeria in the image of North Korea. The thing is, soon, the whole Middlebelt and the South will fight back or cede away.

They can do whatever they want with their north.

How can you tell people how to live their lives?

Malami and NBC are iddiots!

The ban of Twitter is not a law. It did not pass through parliament, hence using Twitter is not and can not be unlawful.

Illiterates like Malami should never be a SAN or AG.

https://www.nairaland.com/6569769/sagamite-destroying-daft-malami-presidencys
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by IJOBA11: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

In fact any registered company still patronising the platform through any means, should be treated as an act of sabotage...and the license withdrawn immediately...

GOD PLEASE ALLOW ME TO MEET THIS DUDE ONE ON ONEangry

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Eriokanmi: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Twitter has been banned, crypto has been banned and meanwhile, you expect the same youths you've thrown out of jobs to vote you guys in 2023? Expect a replica of endsars soon. These people are the enemies of the masses. They're really scared. I doubt if they consider the dire consequences of the ban. Since you've failed to provide jobs for the youths, why not allow them make their legitimate money on Twitter and crypto jęęhęly?

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by IVORY2009(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gaddafiyusf:
Under which Law will NBC charge the defaulters.

Read the later again, it is there, but I am not in support of them
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
PHIPEX:
These people are appearing scared of any form of opposition to their ancient ideas. So twitter is suddenly a threat to Nigeria yet the entire govt functionaries used it uptil a week ago?

Not at all.

Facebook and Instagram are still available for your usage.

Twitter shouldn't dictate how Buhari should run his country. He was elected by over 10 million Nigerians. Is Twitter mad?

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Jamesbally: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari is working.
Twitter must get sense by fire by force grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by IJOBA11: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
InaNla:
Ngene say something
IF I MISTAKENLY CATCH THAT DUDE SOMEWHERE, I GO SO BEAT AM LIKE MAD MAN, AFTER THAT I GO REPORT MYSELF TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION angry
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by InaNla(f): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
IF I MISTAKENLY CATCH THAT DUDE SOMEWHERE, I GO SO BEAT AM LIKE MAD MAN, AFTER THAT I GO REPORT MYSELF TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION angry

Don’t please.

One blow, the hungry guy fit die for your hands.

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by donbenie(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

Shut up angry
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by donbenie(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jamesbally:
Buhari is working.
Twitter must get sense by fire by force grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Jaybee8181(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
There's enough injustice in the land... It will go round eventually.... Nigerians are hypocrite... Once our own don better we don't gaf what happens to the next person... It just starting it'll soon get to your grandma's whatapp.
then will go back to town criers days in 2021

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by freeborn02: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

God pass all of una.

Mannabbgrills, simplyleo, madridguy, sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1, monogamy. Your children will enjoy the rotten Nigerian you helped to build.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by wink2015(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Those who brought President Buhari and were shouting CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

I hope they have seeing the result of change.

AUTHOLITARIAN RULES is becoming a model for statemanship.

1 Like

Re: NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles by Chicastle: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
The tyrant in Abuja and the liarmade has no right to stop me from using Twitter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign In Kogi / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.