Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State (2755 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Sprays Money Along Sapele Road In Benin City (Video) / Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Salimsalimsaleh: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2021

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by JoeDz: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Sebastine1994(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
investments.

12 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by nairalandankrah: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Just look at Nigeria police embarrassing themselves upandan..
At the end of the day, they'll end up killing innocent civilians..

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by chatinent: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nna eh
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by IJOBA11: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
cool
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by ZorGBUooeh: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
People are fighting Fulani's and Army for the purpose of freedom while this ones are fighting police because of cultism. undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Jamesbally: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Benin wey ı Dey so, dey very calm.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by tutudesz: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Boys no dey smile O!! You do anyhow you go collect O!!

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by daddytime(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kai

Sebastine1994

Sorry for the scar and pain man.
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Christistruth00: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
On the 19th of December 2017

Upper saponba in Edo state was the day I lost my one eye. that was the day my whole life changed.

I fought with a cultist in an ATM queue and he used his car key to blind me. they were 4 against me alone. they left me bloodied, they had gun with them to stop anyone coming to my aid.

since that day I have kept revenge at the back of my mind, it has been my wake up call, my watchword, I later got information about my attackers. I study them and their habits, kept a dossier on them, know everything about them.

I can't tell you what I did to them, because it's an online forum. but it's all in the past. forgive but don't forget.

Jesus Christ will increase your remaining eye to be more powerful,productive and fruitful than 10 pairs of eyes according to his purpose

Amen

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Xhuntra: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
our police are always lily livered. See as they are even running, with all the AK47s they are carrying...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by DeGovernor001: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Upper saponba in Edo state was the day I lost my one eye. that was the day my whole life changed.

I fought with a cultist in an ATM queue and he used his car key to blind me. they were 4 against me alone. they left me bloodied, they had gun with them to stop anyone coming to my aid.

since that day I have kept revenge at the back of my mind, it has been my wake up call, my watchword, I later got information about my attackers. I study them and their habits, kept a dossier on them, know everything about them.

I can't tell you what I did to them, because it's an online forum. but it's all in the past. forgive but don't forget.
am happy to hear you said you did something to them but what am expected to be more happy if u even kill them we be good... My brother cultist are useless entity.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by realstars: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Trouble Everywere
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Angrygoat: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
G.C

Gun clapping
E don set for aijip Junction o
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Angrygoat: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
DeGovernor001:
am happy to hear you said you did something to them but what am expected to be more happy if u even kill them we be good... My brother cultist are useless entity.
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Angrygoat: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
You lived to fight another day ma niggi. Fuc k u should have allowed those cats use the ATM. U see if you are a normal guy that stayed strapped,a man with a gun would have shot at least 3 of the useless cultists dead before escaping.
Men sorry for your eye bro. Nawa o. Thank God say dem no blast u for there.

Ah ah ah ah
Ah gat keys
Coming from overseas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8QurABRsqE

Sebastine1994:

Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by Jennycoolz(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

How can I get to read this pls ?
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by 2elliot: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Sorry about your sad experience.
Re: VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Fake news,this incident happened in owerri.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aba D.P.O. despoils Woman To Death / Theft At Shoprite In Ibadan / PHOTOS From The Burial Of Gen. Abacha's Spokesman, David Attah In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.